PDA

View Full Version : 24- Day 7

Farmer
01-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Anyone watch the first 2 hours last night?

i thought they were good. real good final 24ish scene at the end with Jack and Tony.

The agent is pretty hot. who do you think the mole is? the boss? the prick or janine garrafalo (sp?)?

another 2 hours on tonight.

DENVERDOLFAN
01-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Yep. Liked it too.

Rdskn4lyf21
01-15-2009, 09:37 AM
Damn...nobody has touched this?

I loved all 4 hours and I'm pretty excited for next week. I think the mole is Janice or whatever her name is.

Jimi
01-16-2009, 03:30 PM
I think this should be a nice rebound year from the last 2 which seemed to get progressivley worse from how the series started ( not that i didnt catch every episode of both seasons regardless).

About time they went in a new direction with the show.

WeVie
01-17-2009, 03:24 PM
I think this should be a nice rebound year from the last 2 which seemed to get progressivley worse from how the series started ( not that i didnt catch every episode of both seasons regardless).

About time they went in a new direction with the show.

I don't know why everyone hates on season 6. It is as good if not better than some of the other ones.

Most fans of the show will say season 5 is the best season. I love them all. Jack is my hero.

This is the first season that I will have watched on TV. All the others I watched on DVD so it's gonna suck waiting a week to see what happens next.

FINdestructible
01-20-2009, 11:26 AM
Definitely good! I'm glad they switched it from LA to DC.

Farmer
01-20-2009, 11:29 AM
yall notice the 'silent count' at the end? usually they only do that when people die but i say theres no way the lady bauer dies.

im starting to think that the mole might be the blonde that is sleeping with the dude thats married

misterx
01-20-2009, 11:50 AM
yall notice the 'silent count' at the end? usually they only do that when people die but i say theres no way the lady bauer dies.

im starting to think that the mole might be the blonde that is sleeping with the dude thats married

I was thinking the same thing about the blonde

Farmer
03-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Anyone still watching this show? This season is by far one of my favorites. There is nonstop action, the acting is better and tons of plot twists! Really making up for a piss poor last season

RIP Bill, he'll definitely be missed from this show.

Jon Voigt's character is really interesting. also liked the new character Quinn and his bad*** assasination from last night

DENVERDOLFAN
03-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Still watching and liking it. Waiting for Tony to re-enter the action. Also heard rumors Jack's daughter to return some time late.