PDA

View Full Version : Lost- Season 5

Farmer
01-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Its BACK! :woot:

Last years season finale is on tonight to catch everyone up. Then next week (21st) is the 2 hour premiere.

Only 2 seasons left, some cool stuff to think about going in:

-Sawyer thinks kate, jack, hurley, etc are all dead
-Sun blames one of the O6 for leaving her husband on the boat
-Hurley is with Sayid..still killing for Ben?
-Ben and Jack have to lug around Locke's body
-Who all has to 'go back' with the O6? walt? aaron? desmond?

:motion:

arsenal
01-14-2009, 10:49 AM
im so pumped, my girlfriend just caught up on seasons 2-4 in the past month and change to be ready with me to watch since she knows how addicted i am to the show...

i cant wait, i want to hear more about Jacob, and more about island inhabitants like Richard...

LouPhinFan
01-14-2009, 01:37 PM
I was going to start the Lost thread, but you beat me to it.:tongue:

I can't wait. This is the best show on television, bar none. I heard there's going to be less flashbacks from here on out. The Oceanic 6 are in present time and there may be a few flashbacks for the people left on the island as we find out what happened to them after the 6 left.

Can't wait! :woot::woot:

Farmer
01-14-2009, 02:44 PM
According to the writers, its gonna continue to tell the story about ON island people (locke, sawyer, juliet, etc) and tell the story of the O6 off island. so there will be plenty of both, this is from an interview one of them did:

Viewers also will see what's happened to Penny (Sonya Walger) and Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) after she rescued him and learn how Locke left the island and later died. The story of Walt (Malcolm David Kelley), who left the island two seasons ago, will continue, though his father, Michael (Harold Perrineau), died attempting to return to the island in the season finale. Sawyer (Josh Holloway), Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Charlotte (Rebecca Mader) survive on the island.

"The conventional thinking might be that we're going to spend the entire season telling the story of how and if these charcters are able to make it back to the island," Lindelof said. "That's not what we're doing. Not by any stretch of the imagination."

JTBRLZ
01-14-2009, 03:24 PM
WOOOO!! I caught up on all the seasons of Lost this summer and up until like last month so I'm ready to go now!

JTBRLZ
01-14-2009, 03:28 PM
According to the writers, its gonna continue to tell the story about ON island people (locke, sawyer, juliet, etc) and tell the story of the O6 off island. so there will be plenty of both, this is from an interview one of them did:

Wait so Michael did die? I was under the impression that he and Jin somehow escaped because of the appearance of Jack's father as the ship was about to blow up as well as the flash forward with Sun having the baby and Jin running around for the pand. I thought that those were the same time because after Sun told the hospital to call Jin, his phone went off but he dropped it and a taxi ran it over. AHH SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

Farmer
01-14-2009, 03:39 PM
well, unless Christian transported Michael off the boat somehow, Michael is dead, im pretty sure they just brought back Michael to finish his story. I dunno bout Jin, i hope he somehow survived, i liked him, sun was the one i wish would die already.

you talking about the flashback/flashforward in the same episode? that was a nice one by them. im pretty sure it was just to mess with us.

JTBRLZ
01-14-2009, 04:36 PM
well, unless Christian transported Michael off the boat somehow, Michael is dead, im pretty sure they just brought back Michael to finish his story. I dunno bout Jin, i hope he somehow survived, i liked him, sun was the one i wish would die already.

you talking about the flashback/flashforward in the same episode? that was a nice one by them. im pretty sure it was just to mess with us.

Ah should've known they were trying to trick us. I thought that at first but I guess I over thought it because someone did call Jin as the hospital was about to call him, but yea he was still working for Sun's father so unless there's some other conspiracy involving him, I guess it was just a flashback/forward.
But Christian is still alive because he was seen in the cabin with Claire after that I believe so unless it was either a mirage or Christian transported himself and left Michael behind.

Edit: Yea, I hope Jin survived too, I really started to like him more and more the more his past was revealed and started to hate Sun more and more. I thought Jin and Michael together when they were building the raft was HILARIOUS, I love the chemistry the both of them had together, and Michael still was one of my favorite characters even after all he did.

LouPhinFan
01-14-2009, 09:07 PM
The show runners have said that Michael is dead. He's not coming back because his character has run its course.

JTBRLZ
01-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Re-watching the last episode, Christian says to him "You can go now Michael" right before the bomb goes off. Is Christian dead and he keeps showing up as a mirage or is he alive? On the Lost Enhanced episodes it keeps referring to him as dead.

Farmer
01-15-2009, 09:45 AM
The smoke monster takes forms as people. The writers have said that when Eko saw Yemi, and some images of Walt after he left was the smoke monster.

so either Christian is an image of the smoke monster, OR Christian is just another thing that Jacob had done. Remember, Christians body still hasnt been found.

JTBRLZ
01-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Yea I kinda have a small theory at what could be happening with Christian and what might happen in the future, but who knows!

SpurzN703
01-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Re-watching the last episode, Christian says to him "You can go now Michael" right before the bomb goes off. Is Christian dead and he keeps showing up as a mirage or is he alive? On the Lost Enhanced episodes it keeps referring to him as dead.

If Christian wasn't dead before the bomb, you'd think he'd be a goner now unless he jumped off the boat and swam to safety in 5 seconds

Dolphan7
01-21-2009, 01:03 PM
I think if anyone had a shot at getting off that boat before it exploded would be Jin. Last we see of him he is running toward the back of the boat just as the helicopter is taking off.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him floating on debris in a future episode. But with the Island now moved, I don't see how he could get back to the island.

Farmer
01-21-2009, 01:40 PM
same way Faraday is probably back at the island. Remember, it took the 2nd island with the Hydra station with it too. so maybe its a certain area that moved.

Dolphan7
01-21-2009, 01:44 PM
same way Faraday is probably back at the island. Remember, it took the 2nd island with the Hydra station with it too. so maybe its a certain area that moved.
Yeah it will be interesting to see how they explain that. I agree it could be a wider area than just the island itself. Makes more sense as the Island has a tendency to want to keep people on the island, verses them being discovered near the island.

Farmer
01-21-2009, 02:35 PM
your thanks isnt greater than your thanked ;) ha

Dolphan7
01-21-2009, 02:37 PM
your thanks isnt greater than your thanked ;) haYeah I'm a little behind.

JTBRLZ
01-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Woohoo! The day is finally upon us.

Farmer
01-22-2009, 09:32 AM
so what do yall think? i think Miles is Candle/Chang's son. i think the time jumping can end up being really cool, i like how Richard told locke that the next time he sees Richard he wont know who he is, im guessing richard is time jumping on his own?

Hurley is an idiot. Kate and Sun are annoying, so nothing has changed there.

I think Ms. Hawking could be Daniels mom that Desmond is going to see.

JTBRLZ
01-22-2009, 01:30 PM
I was wondering if we had seen Ms. Hawking before, I'm guessing that's probably right.

Why are all the Others moving differently than the rest of the people on the island?

Farmer
01-22-2009, 01:34 PM
i dont think the others are moving at all. i think its just juliet, sawyer, etc and locke. i dont know why the others didnt move with locke at the beginning though, thats weird.

we saw ms hawking in season 3, she was helping desmond when he was having those flashes, im guessing all that computer/pendulum thing was to find the spot of the island

Dolphan7
01-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Well this show is appropriately titled, because I am totally Lost. Just when you think you have some semblance of understanding this show, they turn it up a notch.

With all the time travel, it is hard to keep track of who is who in what time and so forth.

JTBRLZ
01-22-2009, 04:14 PM
i dont think the others are moving at all. i think its just juliet, sawyer, etc and locke. i dont know why the others didnt move with locke at the beginning though, thats weird.

we saw ms hawking in season 3, she was helping desmond when he was having those flashes, im guessing all that computer/pendulum thing was to find the spot of the island

Ah, yes of course I knew she looked familiar. Yea I'm guessing that's what it was for as well. Yea, I bet Miles is their son, but what about Charlotte, was she born of the island? I remember her saying she was looking for where she was born, which is why she wanted to stay. And I wonder how Daniel is going to end up with the Dharma boys in the Orchid station.

Farmer
01-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Well this show is appropriately titled, because I am totally Lost. Just when you think you have some semblance of understanding this show, they turn it up a notch.

With all the time travel, it is hard to keep track of who is who in what time and so forth.

haha, definitely! but they say that tonights episode is right up there with The Constant episode from last season

LOST DAY is here!! :woot:

LouPhinFan
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Well I guess we know how Widmore came to know about the island. That was a much better episode than the 2nd hour from last week.

At this point, Desmond and the other people left on the island are the most interesting now. The Oceanic 6 are getting on my nerves. Hurley is an impecile, Jack is now a gutless drug addict, Sun has this weird vendetta going, and Kate is annoying as usual. Sayid is cool, he's always been one of my favorite characters on the show.

Farmer
01-29-2009, 09:38 AM
lot of cool stuff in last nights episode. so, Widmore was on the island and desmond named his son Charlie is a nice gesture.

So, since widmore told desmond to go to LA...i think its pretty sure that Faraday's mom is Ms Hawking. ALSO...remember how last night Faraday said to the blond girl ON the island that she looked familiar? well, maybe his mom (ms Hawking) was on the island at one time and that was her?

So it LOOKS like Richard was the original leader of the others/hostiles that was taking orders from Jacob before Ben became the leader.

JTBRLZ
01-29-2009, 12:07 PM
lot of cool stuff in last nights episode. so, Widmore was on the island and desmond named his son Charlie is a nice gesture.

So, since widmore told desmond to go to LA...i think its pretty sure that Faraday's mom is Ms Hawking. ALSO...remember how last night Faraday said to the blond girl ON the island that she looked familiar? well, maybe his mom (ms Hawking) was on the island at one time and that was her?

So it LOOKS like Richard was the original leader of the others/hostiles that was taking orders from Jacob before Ben became the leader.

Yea I thought that was really cool as well. Widmore being on the island was a crazy little twist.

SpurzN703
01-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Could the blonde with the gun have been more ****ty an actress?

JTBRLZ
01-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Alright so I'm just gonna try to sum up my questions/comments:
-How the eff old is Richard or what is it that allows him to looks the same through every flashback/flashforward/etc. besides one time I remember seeing him with long hair.
-Is anyone else sensing some sexual tension between Sawyer and Juliet, I feel like something’s gonna happen there.
-When and why did Widmore leave the island?
-Why did Widmore fund Farraday’s research?
-What happened to that girl who Desmond saw, same thing that’s happening to Charlotte?
-Who is the real bad guy in the Widmore/Linus feud?

SpurzN703
01-29-2009, 11:13 PM
-How the eff old is Richard or what is it that allows him to looks the same through every flashback/flashforward/etc. besides one time I remember seeing him with long hair.
-Is anyone else sensing some sexual tension between Sawyer and Juliet, I feel like something’s gonna happen there.
-When and why did Widmore leave the island?
-Why did Widmore fund Farraday’s research?
-What happened to that girl who Desmond saw, same thing that’s happening to Charlotte?
-Who is the real bad guy in the Widmore/Linus feud?

I don't think anyone has definite answers for any of these yet :rolleyes:

JTBRLZ
01-30-2009, 12:47 AM
I don't think anyone has definite answers for any of these yet :rolleyes:
Yes I know, I was more just marking it down to look back on for future reference.
Also, does anyone know why the island disappeared into the ocean if all that is happening is either the island or the non-natives are moving through time.

Farmer
01-30-2009, 09:30 AM
well...you remember when the you had to follow 305 bearing or whatever it was, to get off/on the island? well, faraday said that he has to find the new bearing cause it changed.

so, who knows, it might not have moved, maybe the bearing to be able to get on/off and see the island moved?

i dont know, i think it probably moved, but just throwin it out there

Dolphan7
01-30-2009, 11:12 AM
I'll take a stab at it.

-How the eff old is Richard or what is it that allows him to looks the same through every flashback/flashforward/etc. besides one time I remember seeing him with long hair. He is part of the Island. An original. Not like Ben and Widmore, or John Locke.
-Is anyone else sensing some sexual tension between Sawyer and Juliet, I feel like something’s gonna happen there. Yep I agree.
-When and why did Widmore leave the island? Who knows when, but my guess is he and Ben made a deal, or Ben forced him off, and that is why Widmore wants to get back there.
-Why did Widmore fund Farraday’s research? To help him get back to the Island.
-What happened to that girl who Desmond saw, same thing that’s happening to Charlotte? He probably used her as a guiny pig as rats can only tell you so much.
-Who is the real bad guy in the Widmore/Linus feud?I keep going back and forth on this and I don't know, maybe they are both bad and maybe the original Islanders like Richard are the real good guys, and Jacob.

Farmer
02-04-2009, 04:17 PM
THE TEASE!: WHO WANTS AARON'S BLOOD?
The episode is called ''The Little Prince.'' Among tonight's developments: The Norton & Agostini lawyers are back, seeking Kate's proof of biological ownership (read: DNA) of Aaron.
They're working for someone — but whom? Doc Jensen gives you the odds!

BENJAMIN LINUS Remember, Ben promised to help Jack with his Kate problem — i.e., persuade her to go back to the Island. He'll likely start by giving Kate an incentive to abandon the security of her off-Island life. Threatening Aaron would do that. ODDS: 2–1
CHARLES WIDMORE Penelope's dastardly dad is searching for the Island — and he's going to force Kate to help him find it. The court-ordered blood sample is prelude to a blackmail deal. Kate's choice: Work for Widmore, or he'll expose the truth about Aaron, and by extension, the Oceanic 6. ODDS: 4–1
SUN She wants vengeance for Jin's death. And while she says she doesn't blame Kate, I'm not convinced, judging from that vaguely menacing scene in ''The Lie.'' Threatening Aaron would certainly destabilize the nice life Kate now enjoys at the late Jin's expense. ODDS: 7–1

Who do yall think it is? im gonna guess its Sun AND Widmore.

Dolphan7
02-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Well it turns out to be nothing more than a ruse to force Kate to get back to the Island.

And I told you that Jin wasn't dead!

LouPhinFan
02-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Well it turns out to be nothing more than a ruse to force Kate to get back to the Island.

And I told you that Jin wasn't dead!

Yep, I figured Ben had something to do with all of this. After seeing next week's preview, I am confounded about how Ben still seems to know what's going on on the island because he knows that Jin is still alive. Its crazy!

Dolphan7
02-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Yep, I figured Ben had something to do with all of this. After seeing next week's preview, I am confounded about how Ben still seems to know what's going on on the island because he knows that Jin is still alive. Its crazy!Well there is some connection between the Island, and the technology discovered that allows time travel and travel to an from the island, and also to know "certain" things about people and such.....and anyone who has unlocked all this stuff would be able to use it at will, whether they are on or off the Island. Ben and Charles W come to mind, yet Widmore seems to not have as much capability as Ben does, so that makes me think that the secrets and abilities of the Island can only be used or "controlled" by one individual. Maybe it has something to do with Jacob. Whoever controls Jacob? I don't know.

Farmer
02-05-2009, 05:17 PM
i thought this week was great. got a lot of cool stuff. bens cool lines: "No Jack she's right, Im trying to take him. It's me."

Also, seeing Danielle come to the island with her crew, sawyer seeing claire give birth, Jin being alive. Them pulling a fast one on us with Claire's mom.

by the way, the van that Ben was driving around last night, it said Canton-Rainier Carpet Cleaning on the side, well, Canton-Rainer is an anagram for Reincarnation!

awesome episode

MiggeMadness
02-05-2009, 05:34 PM
-Who is the real bad guy in the Widmore/Linus feud?I keep going back and forth on this and I don't know, maybe they are both bad and maybe the original Islanders like Richard are the real good guys, and Jacob.

I keep going back and forth too. Like you said, I think Richard is a good guy. Judging on Richard's relationship with Widmore and Linus, I would have to lean towards Linus as a more likely good guy than Widmore.

Linus and Richard were both Others last season. Who knows how well they got along, but I would think Richard must have agreed with Linus on things.

Widmore, on the other hand....he seemed to have a problem listening to his superiors. He talked back the Richard and didn't seem to respect his authority when Richard told him to put the gun down.

Widmore is obviously somebody that wants power. I'm assuming there were tensions between Widmore and Richard....and if Richard is a good guy....What does that make Widmore?

Dolphan7
02-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I keep going back and forth too. Like you said, I think Richard is a good guy. Judging on Richard's relationship with Widmore and Linus, I would have to lean towards Linus as a more likely good guy than Widmore.

Linus and Richard were both Others last season. Who knows how well they got along, but I would think Richard must have agreed with Linus on things.

Widmore, on the other hand....he seemed to have a problem listening to his superiors. He talked back the Richard and didn't seem to respect his authority when Richard told him to put the gun down.

Widmore is obviously somebody that wants power. I'm assuming there were tensions between Widmore and Richard....and if Richard is a good guy....What does that make Widmore?That is a good analysis.

I am wondering if Richard = Jacob.

Something keeps bothering me though. Ben told Widmore that he was going to kill Widmore's daughter last season. But Penelope isn't on the Island, so why is Ben trying to get back there so badly? Is Charles Widmore's daughter, another daughter, on the Island?

LouPhinFan
02-05-2009, 08:49 PM
That is a good analysis.

I am wondering if Richard = Jacob.

Something keeps bothering me though. Ben told Widmore that he was going to kill Widmore's daughter last season. But Penelope isn't on the Island, so why is Ben trying to get back there so badly? Is Charles Widmore's daughter, another daughter, on the Island?

Another question you should ask is why did Widmore say to Ben (in that same scene last season), something to the effect: "You know you can't kill me, Ben." Why can't Ben kill Widmore?

Dolphan7
02-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Another question you should ask is why did Widmore say to Ben (in that same scene last season), something to the effect: "You know you can't kill me, Ben." Why can't Ben kill Widmore?Well that could be because of several reasons.

1. It was part of some deal they made, the deal that had the rules, the rules that Charles broke by killing Ben's daughter.

2. It could be that Charles cannot be killed due to some power of the Island that he belongs to or has tapped into.

3. It could be that Charles is so well protected that Ben couldn't really kill him without ending his own life and/or freedom, although he had that opportunity in Widmore's bedroom that night.

I would say it is probably 1 or 2, probably 2.

Dolphan7
02-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey check out the theories some people have come up with. check out the guy who posted his theory in 5 sections. http://forums.abc.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&webtag=lost

Interesting note: 108 minutes to push a button, 108 days on the island before rescue. Coincidence?

Farmer
02-09-2009, 01:34 PM
108 is just part of the numbers, all of 'the numbers' equal 108 and are seen/heard everywhere, i just think its the fun of the show.

i heard one theory that Richard=smoke monster. interesting but im not jumping on that one yet

LouPhinFan
02-10-2009, 01:11 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/10/ew.lost/index.html

And inside a large soundstage, hidden away from prying eyes, "Lost's" iconic castaways are huddled on a top-secret set, trying very hard not to totally spaz out. The action being shot for the year's 12th episode is almost spoilerifically indescribable, but we can report -- perhaps to your great relief -- that most of the gang is back on the Island after an early sweep of time-travel episodes that kept many of them separated by distance and history.

Jack (Matthew Fox) sits tense and terse, dressed as ... uh ... can't say. Sawyer (Josh Holloway) bursts through a door, freaking out over...someone. Someone who is bleeding. A lot. As Kate (Evangeline Lilly) eyeballs both her men, trying as always to decide between them, psychic hustler Miles Straume (Ken Leung) cradles a shotgun while fretting about -- and we think we're getting this right -- the catastrophic collapse of the space-time continuum! (Or maybe he said "the economy." Same difference, though, right?)

This is the best show in television, period. It might also be the best drama show of the past 30 years, maybe of all time.

Dolphan7
02-12-2009, 06:14 PM
If this show is the creation of the two primary writers, and not based on someone else's literary work, can you imagine the future shows these guys could produce?

SpurzN703
02-12-2009, 08:11 PM
If this show is the creation of the two primary writers, and not based on someone else's literary work, can you imagine the future shows these guys could produce?

Humanity would slowly go insane b/c these guys sure make the audience think :lol:

Dolphan7
02-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Anyone watch the Missing Pieces episodes from AbC.com?

Or the Lost Untangled?

LouPhinFan
02-13-2009, 06:39 AM

Or the Lost Untangled?

I did not. I've got 10 hours of different shows sitting on my DVR that I still haven't gotten to...

Dolphan7
02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
I did not. I've got 10 hours of different shows sitting on my DVR that I still haven't gotten to...Lost Untangled is rather entertaining and funny. It is simply a recap of the previous episode, done with funny narration and little dolls of each character.

SpurzN703
02-13-2009, 11:14 AM

Or the Lost Untangled?

Not I. I'm not obsessed with every detail the show has to offer :D

Farmer
02-19-2009, 12:57 PM
awesome episode last night.

anyone notice the role reversals, Hurley is playing Charlie (carrying the guitar). Sayid played Kate (as the criminal in handcuffs). Ben played Hurley (as the passenger who barely gets on board before the gates closed). And Locke played jacks dad (being dead in the coffin).

so many new questions from this episode, how hurley/sayid got to the plane, who beat up ben? did ben succeed and kill penny? why was kate all crazy looking, is she now preggers with jack's kid? wheres aaron? how long have Jin and maybe sawyer, faraday, etc been working for dharma?

Spray Mucus
02-19-2009, 01:07 PM

anyone notice the role reversals, Hurley is playing Charlie (carrying the guitar). Sayid played Kate (as the criminal in handcuffs). Ben played Hurley (as the passenger who barely gets on board before the gates closed). And Locke played jacks dad (being dead in the coffin).

wow, great pick up!

so many new questions from this episode, how hurley/sayid got to the plane, who beat up ben? did ben succeed and kill penny? why was kate all crazy looking, is she now preggers with jack's kid? wheres aaron? how long have Jin and maybe sawyer, faraday, etc been working for dharma?

My question is did they get sent back in time? cuz Dharma has been wiped out for years if they got back to the island in the present.

Farmer
02-19-2009, 02:05 PM
my guess is since we saw Faraday (season opener) working for Dharma, and now Jin working for Dharma that they are in the 70s when Dharma was around. im guessing that the rest of them (sawyer, juliet) are also sporting the dharma jumpsuits like Jin.

Dolphan7
02-19-2009, 02:37 PM

so many new questions from this episode, how hurley/sayid got to the plane, who beat up ben? did ben succeed and kill penny? why was kate all crazy looking, is she now preggers with jack's kid? wheres aaron? how long have Jin and maybe sawyer, faraday, etc been working for dharma?I noticed that too, but I am wondering if it is more that each person had to bring back something from another lostie.

Something about that note from Lock. It kept getting back into his hands for some reason. That could be the item Jack needed for this to work.

The shoes from his dad would be what Locke needed.

The guitar for Hurley. Not sure if this was actually Charlie's or not. Wouldn't be surprised if it was.

But what was the item for Ben, Sun, Kate and Sayid, and Lepidus?

I love that line from Lupidus. "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Dolphan7
02-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Ok two more solved.

Kate has Jacks baby in her now thanks to the one night stand.

Sun has Jin's wedding ring.

Spray Mucus
02-19-2009, 03:10 PM
Kate has Jacks baby in her now thanks to the one night stand.

I figured that one out... so she'll be having her baby on the island much like Claire did, since the baby was concieved off the island she's safe from harm.

Dolphan7
02-19-2009, 03:21 PM
I figured that one out... so she'll be having her baby on the island much like Claire did, since the baby was concieved off the island she's safe from harm.
And Kate's baby just may end up being Jacob in the end.:up:

JTBRLZ
02-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Wow what a great episode, I guess that answers which of the two is the real evil one, at least I think it does, never can know for sure.

LouPhinFan
02-26-2009, 06:57 AM
I think its fair to assume that Widmore somehow got Hurley and Sayid on the plane.

Ben went to Desmond and Penny's boat to kill Penny (Widmore's daughter) and was hurt in the fight with Desmond. Remember last week's ep when Ben called Jack and told him to pick up Locke's body because he couldn't? Do you notice where Ben was calling from? A boat marina...

My guess is Desmond will now find his way back to the island on a quest to find Ben. After all, remember, "the island isn't finished with him yet."

Last night episode was good, but not great. I saw Ben killing Locke as soon as he knocked on Locke's hotel door at the end. Perhaps Widmore isn't evil as we've been lead to believe? Perhaps Ben is manipulating us just like he is the people of the island...

Farmer
02-26-2009, 09:48 AM
i thought this episode was awesome! i didnt see ben killing Locke at all, i mean, whats the point in saving him just to kill him after he says Hawking's name. strange.

sad they killed off Abbadon, but makes sense since that guy is already tied up in that show Fringe. The walt visit was very pointless, but good to see him again too.

i dont trust Ben at all, but i trust Widmore even less. I just cant believe the annoying young Widmore ever became the leader.

i loved how they opened the episode with ceasar and the cop going through the Hydra station. Where is sayid? Im guessing it was Sun and Lapidus that took the other canoe to the regular island so Sun could search for Jin.

SpurzN703
02-26-2009, 10:42 AM
i thought this episode was awesome! i didnt see ben killing Locke at all, i mean, whats the point in saving him just to kill him after he says Hawking's name. strange.

sad they killed off Abbadon, but makes sense since that guy is already tied up in that show Fringe. The walt visit was very pointless, but good to see him again too.

i dont trust Ben at all, but i trust Widmore even less. I just cant believe the annoying young Widmore ever became the leader.

i loved how they opened the episode with ceasar and the cop going through the Hydra station. Where is sayid? Im guessing it was Sun and Lapidus that took the other canoe to the regular island so Sun could search for Jin.

Well apparently they needed to take a dead body back to the island for all to work so Locke was the man. Why I have no clue but that's what I assume

JTBRLZ
02-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Well apparently they needed to take a dead body back to the island for all to work so Locke was the man. Why I have no clue but that's what I assume

Well they kept saying they have to make everything as similar to the first flight as possible.

SpurzN703
02-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Well they kept saying they have to make everything as similar to the first flight as possible.

True. How Richard/Christian knew that is beyond me but I don't presume to know much about the direction of the show.

Dolphan7
02-26-2009, 12:41 PM
It appears that Tunisia is a constant "Exit", which tells me that there probably is a constant "Entrance"......... somewhere.

I would have to think that Ben is evil, Widmore is good, but I am not totally convinced of that.

It is interesting why Ben had the runway built. Did he know there would be a plane landing there?

This Eloise Hawking character seems like a double agent of sorts. Knows of Ben and Widmore, Widmore and Ben both know of her. I almost thought Ben was going to say last night that she was his mother or something like that. I remember that Ben said last week that his mother taught him to read, but if she died giving birth, that is not possible....unless she didn't die? Strange....stay tuned.

Dolphan7
02-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Interesting theory.

http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

JTBRLZ
02-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Interesting theory.

http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

Wow, very nice find and interesting read. I didn't understand all of it, but definitely a lot of interesting material in there. Where did this theory of Alex being a leader come from?

Dolphan7
02-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Wow, very nice find and interesting read. I didn't understand all of it, but definitely a lot of interesting material in there. Where did this theory of Alex being a leader come from?I don't know where he got Alex from, but......this is just one of many possible theories floating out there.

I picked it up from here. http://forums.abc.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&webtag=lost

LouPhinFan
02-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Interesting read in the report below from AICN.

Warning: Rumored spoiler about the death of one of the major characters. "Click" on the link at your own risk.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/node/40255

SpurzN703
02-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Interesting read in the report below from AICN.

Warning: Rumored spoiler about the death of one of the major characters. "Click" on the link at your own risk.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/node/40255

I wouldn't cry about it if it was true :d-day:

Dolphan7
02-27-2009, 10:45 AM
I have heard the same thing about Penny's character as well, but actors can play in more than one series at a time - it has happened before.

And the fact that Lost will be over as far as filming is concerned sometime later this year, early next year - stands to reason that actors would be lining up their next paycheck.

But.....since this story is winding down, people who are supposed to die in the story, probably will start dying at anytime now.

Farmer
02-27-2009, 11:57 AM
well, apparently E. Lily's agent came out and said those rumors are completely false and has no clue where they came from. it wouldnt make any sense, the whole sawyer/kate/jack triangle is way to huge part of this show.

I think the thing said the character that could die is 'major-ish' so i would think that would mean Penny. Other than Penny, could be Richard, Rose, Bernard or Hawking, those are all 'major-ish' to me.

LouPhinFan
02-27-2009, 08:36 PM
I think its a safe bet that Ben killed Penny. Desmond will come to the island to hunt him.

paperdice
03-04-2009, 04:19 PM
this season is crazy ... its soo wacked up

PhinsPhan
03-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Any talk about last night?

I guess the four toed statue is now confirmed to be Anubis. Pointy ears and holding the looped cross (ankh i believe).

Now why would an egyptian statue be on the island?

I have read that Egyptians believed Anubis sent you from a Desert in the west (west of Egypt) which in this case could be Tunisia and you end up on a paradise island. Except in this case it almost works opposite.

Also I can't remember his name but the husband who was shot hand the same ankh for a necklace. Also Horace is another Egyptian god, but spelt Horus. Could just be thrown in there by the writers for yet another name riddle, but like the other ones might never have an actual clue to the mystery. (John Locke, Rousseau, etc.).

Good episode but I still can't get over the statue.

JTBRLZ
03-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Wow, had no idea what that statue was a reference too, good call.

Did Richard ever give any hint that he knew Sawyer when they first met like he did with Locke in the past episodes?

Farmer
03-05-2009, 04:18 PM
The way time works on Lost, you dont know it happened in your past until it happened. FOR example...desmond didnt know that Faraday didnt come to visit him at the Hatch until faraday actually did it. Thats why Desmond woke up all of a sudden with a 'dream' but he said it wasnt a dream, that it was a memory...yall get what im saying?

i thought he episode was awesome, not sure what to think about this new calm 'leader' sawyer but he's still my homeboy. Juliet looked especially good in last nights episode too.

im wondering who the baby will turn out to be, the baby was born in 1977, so that would mean whoever it is would be 27 when the Losties crashed. my guess is Ethan but some people are saying Karl maybe. also, few people said that their son is Jacob..and thats why Horace was building the cabin that Jacob now lives in.

what do yall think?

JTBRLZ
03-05-2009, 04:24 PM
The way time works on Lost, you dont know it happened in your past until it happened. FOR example...desmond didnt know that Faraday didnt come to visit him at the Hatch until faraday actually did it. Thats why Desmond woke up all of a sudden with a 'dream' but he said it wasnt a dream, that it was a memory...yall get what im saying?

i thought he episode was awesome, not sure what to think about this new calm 'leader' sawyer but he's still my homeboy. Juliet looked especially good in last nights episode too.

im wondering who the baby will turn out to be, the baby was born in 1977, so that would mean whoever it is would be 27 when the Losties crashed. my guess is Ethan but some people are saying Karl maybe. also, few people said that their son is Jacob..and thats why Horace was building the cabin that Jacob now lives in.

what do yall think?

But what about when we saw Richard going to Locke's house when he was a kid and didn't see why until much later?

I thought it was great seeing little Charlotte running around, especially with Daniel starring at her.

Juliet looked great last night.

Farmer
03-05-2009, 05:00 PM
But what about when we saw Richard going to Locke's house when he was a kid and didn't see why until much later?

I thought it was great seeing little Charlotte running around, especially with Daniel starring at her.

Juliet looked great last night.

very good question. sorry, dont have an answer for ya there ha

according to Faraday last night ' it doesnt matter, whats happened, happened'

anyone else think Faraday is working at the Orchid to turn the donkey wheel and get them back to present time?

SpurzN703
03-05-2009, 05:07 PM
very good question. sorry, dont have an answer for ya there ha

according to Faraday last night ' it doesnt matter, whats happened, happened'

anyone else think Faraday is working at the Orchid to turn the donkey wheel and get them back to present time?

But since they were in the past, wouldn't the two guys have killed the chick if it wasn't for Sawyer and Juliet stopping them? They changed the past right?

JTBRLZ
03-05-2009, 06:26 PM
But since they were in the past, wouldn't the two guys have killed the chick if it wasn't for Sawyer and Juliet stopping them? They changed the past right?

Good pick up, I was gonna ask that same thing.

Dolphan7
03-05-2009, 07:12 PM
This episode was more of a "fill in the blanks" episode as it attempted to cover what happened to Sawyer, Juliet, Miles, Daniel and Jin for the three years the OC 6 were off the island. It was a filler episode, although some interesting things were shown, like the statue, and the necklace.

Isn't that the exact same necklace worn by Mr. Echo?

I was hoping they would have told us the name of the baby. Could it be Jacob?

What was interesting is that Richard (Mr. Eyeliner) told Sawyer that they needed some sort of justice for the death of their two men, but the body of "what's his name"?

What are they going to do with a dead body? Could this be Jacob? Trapped, wanting out...telling Lock "help me".......????

Anyone see the Lost Untangled clips on ABC.com? Pretty funny!

arsenal
03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Any talk about last night?

I guess the four toed statue is now confirmed to be Anubis. Pointy ears and holding the looped cross (ankh i believe).

Now why would an egyptian statue be on the island?

I have read that Egyptians believed Anubis sent you from a Desert in the west (west of Egypt) which in this case could be Tunisia and you end up on a paradise island. Except in this case it almost works opposite.

Also I can't remember his name but the husband who was shot hand the same ankh for a necklace. Also Horace is another Egyptian god, but spelt Horus. Could just be thrown in there by the writers for yet another name riddle, but like the other ones might never have an actual clue to the mystery. (John Locke, Rousseau, etc.).

Good episode but I still can't get over the statue.

good info!

i like that theory that was posted too, my only issue is with the moving the bears into the desert to see if they would survive... i just think they used the Polar bears to turn the wheel (remember how cold it is down there) and they would get transported to a desert and die there (remember charlotte finding the polar bear with the Dharma tags in the desert?)...

besides that the time loop stuff is interesting, and the theory on aging is definitely interesting... good stuff...

arsenal
03-06-2009, 11:52 AM
also it looks like that statue may not be Anubis, but Taweret...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Taweret
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/hippo_goddess-1.jpg

based on the top square part on the head, and the leaning on the Ankh, and the fact that the statue had 4 toes and Taweret is a Hippo with only 4 toes...

Taweret is a pregnant female supposed to be a protector of pregnancy and childbirth

Early during the Old Kingdom, the Egyptians came to see female hippopotamuses as less aggressive than the males, and began to view their aggression only as one of protecting their young and being good mothers, particularly since it is the males that are territorially aggressive. Consequently, Taweret became seen, very early in Egyptian history, as a deity of protection in pregnancy and childbirth. Pregnant women wore amulets with her name or likeness to protect their pregnancies. Her image could also be found on knives made from hippopotamus ivory, which would be used as wands in rituals to drive evil spirits away from mothers and children
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawaret

this would make me to believe that the problem with pregnancy and birth has been on the island for thousands of years and the older inhabitants (Egyptians) thought it would help to put up a statue of Taweret...

Dolphan7
03-06-2009, 12:01 PM
But we just saw a successful birth on the island. A birth conceived and delivered on island.

Something must have happened to cause the pregnancies to become fatal. Something happened between 1977 and sometime around 2004. I am thinking it has something to do with Widmore and Linus deal, or exchange of power.

Think about this. If the natives, or those on the island, where able to procreate, that that would mean the continuation of those peoples. If for some strange reason the exchange of power from Widmore to Ben Linus caused procreation to stop, like a punishment, then that would mean that Ben Linus kingdom would eventually die off. Thus his bringing in specialists like Juliet to try to figure out the source and cause of the problem.

I don't think the problem always existed. I think something happened to cause it.

Edit: I just thought of this. Why did the Others take all the children survivors of OC 815? Because if you can't procreate, the next best thing is to take young children and make them part of your people. It is strange that we haven't seen hide nor hair of them since Season 1.

arsenal
03-06-2009, 12:59 PM
But we just saw a successful birth on the island. A birth conceived and delivered on island.

Something must have happened to cause the pregnancies to become fatal. Something happened between 1977 and sometime around 2004. I am thinking it has something to do with Widmore and Linus deal, or exchange of power.

Think about this. If the natives, or those on the island, where able to procreate, that that would mean the continuation of those peoples. If for some strange reason the exchange of power from Widmore to Ben Linus caused procreation to stop, like a punishment, then that would mean that Ben Linus kingdom would eventually die off. Thus his bringing in specialists like Juliet to try to figure out the source and cause of the problem.

I don't think the problem always existed. I think something happened to cause it.

Edit: I just thought of this. Why did the Others take all the children survivors of OC 815? Because if you can't procreate, the next best thing is to take young children and make them part of your people. It is strange that we haven't seen hide nor hair of them since Season 1.

i agree that what i said seems strange with the fact that we did just see a birth... but if that is the statue, i would think it would have something to do with pregnancy issues...

and maybe it happens at certain times, or during certain time loops, but not when time is moving normally... who knows exactly... just randomly talking/thinking/typing

Farmer
03-06-2009, 01:09 PM

We saw Zack and Emma (kids from the tail section) when sawyer and kate were held up in the cages during season 3. they were hanging out with Cindy the Flight attendant that was also taken. I doubt we see them anytime soon since last we heard from ben's people they were on their way to 'the temple' because that was 'the last safe place' on the island.

Farmer
03-06-2009, 01:11 PM
i agree that what i said seems strange with the fact that we did just see a birth... but if that is the statue, i would think it would have something to do with pregnancy issues...

and maybe it happens at certain times, or during certain time loops, but not when time is moving normally... who knows exactly... just randomly talking/thinking/typing

i agree though, strickly on looks, our statue definitely looks a lot more like the Taweret thing than the Anubis. theres no pointy ears for the Anubis

JTBRLZ
03-25-2009, 10:12 PM
No action here in a while. WOW!!!!! Crazy ending tonight. Very unexpected, thought you couldn't change the past.

Farmer
03-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Very boring episode. felt like a claire or rose/bernard episode it was almost that boring.

obviously Ben isnt gonna die. Maybe they DIDNT change the past, maybe Ben always got shot in the past. its not like thats how they kill Ben ya know?

Dolphan7
03-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Yah I would like to confirm he is dead. All we saw was him shot and falling down. Makes no sense that he would die as a child. Screws up the entire story line of good verses evil, Ben verses Charles Widmore etc....

Spray Mucus
03-26-2009, 06:19 PM
No was Ben's dead... Obviously the people Ben had Sayid kill was to benefit Ben and not Sayid... He remembers as a kid Sayid shot him...

no way Ben's dead no how!

Dolphan7
03-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Just like I knew Jin wasn't dead in the season 3 finally. Ben ain't dead. Ben is the entire storyline IMO.

LouPhinFan
04-02-2009, 06:06 AM
Isn't it funny how choices you make and things you do or don't do impact the future? The choice Jack made not to operate on little Ben lead to Ben becoming a full fledged member of the Others. This was a good, well written episode. Much better than last week's.

SpurzN703
04-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Atta boy Jack. Little Ben can kiss my *** :chuckle:

Farmer
04-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Isn't it funny how choices you make and things you do or don't do impact the future? The choice Jack made not to operate on little Ben lead to Ben becoming a full fledged member of the Others. This was a good, well written episode. Much better than last week's.

nice, good catch! i didnt even think about that at the time.

good episode, especially for being a kate episode, those are usually more boring. the preview for next week looks badass. Looks like they show how he got all beat up at the boat docks

Dolphan7
04-02-2009, 11:59 AM
I thought it was rather amusing that Hurley stumped Miles on the how didn't Ben know who shot him......and then we get the answer at the end of the show.

Next week we get to see Ben's flash backs as to what happened before boarding that plane. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Desmond sail his boat to the Island searching for ....Ben.

Farmer
04-02-2009, 12:59 PM
I hope they dont kill off Penny. Although desmond's character would be a lot cooler if penny died.

i agree, the miles/hurley convo about time was pretty awesome, they were the perfect ones to have that discussion

LouPhinFan
04-02-2009, 04:48 PM
The look on Ben's face at the end of the episode when he opens his eyes and sees Locke sitting there was outstanding!

Farmer
04-09-2009, 10:57 AM
very badass episode!! i really liked the way smokie started surrounding Ben but didnt like how clear the images were, i wish they did it like they did with Eko, with light images that you could barely see.

Liked seeing Alex again, she was hot. Again we got a predictable back story before the plane. Kate, aaron and ben's backstories before they got on the flight are all predictable, i was hoping for an extra twist other than Ben shoots Desmond (horrible shot).

I also liked the image of Anubis and what looked like Smokey in the walls where Smokey is at, i wonder if that means theyre on opposite sides or what.

Obviously the big question is what that chick Illana was talking about with her question to Lapidus 'what lies in the shadow of the temple?' or whatever she said, is that a riddle password type thing like the snowman one for the Swan hatch? Are they Dharma? are they widmore people? or are they ancestors of the island's original inhabitors?

awesome episode

Dolphan7
04-09-2009, 02:48 PM
very badass episode!! i really liked the way smokie started surrounding Ben but didnt like how clear the images were, i wish they did it like they did with Eko, with light images that you could barely see.

Liked seeing Alex again, she was hot. Again we got a predictable back story before the plane. Kate, aaron and ben's backstories before they got on the flight are all predictable, i was hoping for an extra twist other than Ben shoots Desmond (horrible shot).

I also liked the image of Anubis and what looked like Smokey in the walls where Smokey is at, i wonder if that means theyre on opposite sides or what.

Obviously the big question is what that chick Illana was talking about with her question to Lapidus 'what lies in the shadow of the temple?' or whatever she said, is that a riddle password type thing like the snowman one for the Swan hatch? Are they Dharma? are they widmore people? or are they ancestors of the island's original inhabitors?

awesome episode
It was indeed a great episode! Lots of reveal in this one, both in the backstories and future.

She Said "What lies in the shadow of the Statue?"

I bet Ben finds the gun in the water after getting thrown in, and ends up shooting Penny after all. That is why he tells Sun to apologize to Desmond for him.

Ilianna and her people are strange. Maybe they are not related to Ben, Dharma or Widmore. Maybe they are related to Richard Alpert. That guy is starting to be a player.

John Locke has such confidence now, you can see it in his face. Great acting. He knows what is going on. Funny to watch him and Ben last night. It seems the changing of the guard between them.

SpurzN703
04-09-2009, 03:01 PM
It was indeed a great episode! Lots of reveal in this one, both in the backstories and future.

I bet Ben finds the gun in the water after getting thrown in, and ends up shooting Penny after all. That is why he tells Sun to apologize to Desmond for him.

Ilianna and her people are strange. Maybe they are not related to Ben, Dharma or Widmore. Maybe they are related to Richard Alpert. That guy is starting to be a player.

John Locke has such confidence now, you can see it in his face. Great acting. He knows what is going on. Funny to watch him and Ben last night. It seems the changing of the guard between them.

I assumed Ben mentioned the apology b/c he shot Desmond and was there to kill Penny. I don't think he finds his gun and proceeds to kill Penny, that would be ridiculous.

Farmer
04-09-2009, 03:30 PM

Its a damn good thing that his show he was in last year was cancelled!! Itd be totally different without him being in this many episodes.

yall see they showed the Risk board? its in the same spot/position it was left in when Hurley/Sawyer were playing 3 years earlier right before Alex got shot. No more 'alternate timeline" which im happy about

Dolphan7
04-09-2009, 03:46 PM
I assumed Ben mentioned the apology b/c he shot Desmond and was there to kill Penny. I don't think he finds his gun and proceeds to kill Penny, that would be ridiculous.I thought of that too, but why the apology? It seemed like Ben was heading for his death bed and wanted to make up for some bad stuff, and he chose to make it a point to insure his apology got to Desmond, just for an attempt on their lives? I don't know.

You could be right.

I can go either way.

SpurzN703
04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
I thought of that too, but why the apology? It seemed like Ben was heading for his death bed and wanted to make up for some bad stuff, and he chose to make it a point to insure his apology got to Desmond, just for an attempt on their lives? I don't know.

You could be right.

I can go either way.

Wouldn't you want an apology (at least) from the guy who shot you and wanted to kill your love?

:chuckle:

SpurzN703
04-09-2009, 04:23 PM
I thought of that too, but why the apology? It seemed like Ben was heading for his death bed and wanted to make up for some bad stuff, and he chose to make it a point to insure his apology got to Desmond, just for an attempt on their lives? I don't know.

You could be right.

I can go either way.

Wouldn't you want an apology (at least) from the guy who shot you and wanted to kill your love?

Congrats on your 13,000th post BTW :hi5:

Dolphan7
04-09-2009, 05:05 PM

Congrats on your 13,000th post BTW :hi5:

Hey lookie there, 13000.

Hadn't noticed that. Cool.

As far as the apology? This is Ben we are talking about here. When does he apologize for anything?:lol:

Dolphan7
04-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Well looks like Ben didn't shoot Penny after all.

Good last couple of episodes. Things are starting to get interesting again.

Don't understand the reason for Faradays death though. Kinda mean for his mom to send him there and then shoot him.

SpurzN703
04-30-2009, 09:15 AM
I never thought he shot Penny anyway and damn does she look hot.

As for Faraday, his mom apparently knew when he went back he'd get shot. I assume that was b/c they needed all of the events that had already taken place to follow the linear path of time.

But why? And it looks like Jack and Kate might continue trying to erase all that's happened anyway using his journal.

Farmer
04-30-2009, 10:13 AM
well, even though faraday is dead, Hawking still knows whats going to happen, in the previews it looks like Jack was beaten up and in the Hostile camp.

so...Faraday wanted to blow up the bomb on the hatch, does that mean because he's dead that thats what hawking DIDNT want to happen?

what a heartless ***** ha. so penny/desmond are Faraday's brother-in-laws.

was really dumb Faraday went into the hostile camp with a gun. And Radzinsky is getting really annoying, its too bad we know he doesnt off himself till he's in the hatch with Kelvin

SpurzN703
04-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Why Daniel was shot is a mystery but I'm sure it'll be explained. Well, this is LOST so maybe not. It's a shame though, all the stuff he did only to go out like that.

Hey lookie there, 13000.

Hadn't noticed that. Cool.

As far as the apology? This is Ben we are talking about here. When does he apologize for anything?:lol:

He did apologize to Locke for everything he'd done.

Dolphan7
04-30-2009, 12:22 PM
I am wondering now if Daniel Faraday becomes Jacob? Kind of trapped between death and the living?

They took Ben to "The Others" knowing they could cure him. They have some strange powers.

Possibility?

What is his middle name?

Farmer
05-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Part of me hopes Jacob is someone we have already met...for 'shock' value...but i think id rather it be someone new.

Maybe Jacob becomes the true villian/good guy of season 6?

Think the deaths are done for this season? we've already had Charlotte and Faraday. I would think the finale has atleast one, maybe two. a combination of major and smaller?

Nublar7
05-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Part of me hopes Jacob is someone we have already met...for 'shock' value...but i think id rather it be someone new.

Maybe Jacob becomes the true villian/good guy of season 6?

Think the deaths are done for this season? we've already had Charlotte and Faraday. I would think the finale has atleast one, maybe two. a combination of major and smaller?***SPOILER***

Rumor has it that this man is going to be reveled as Jacob in the season finale:

http://www.dentrotele.com/wp-content/2009/03/711.jpg

JTBRLZ
05-02-2009, 01:24 AM
***SPOILER***

Rumor has it that this man is going to be reveled as Jacob in the season finale:

You don't know how badly I want to click this, but I'm going to restrain myself, simply to make it that much better when watching.

JTBRLZ
05-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Amazing episode this week, can't wait for the finale.

Farmer
05-08-2009, 08:11 AM
it did a good job of setting up for the finale. i wonder whats gonna make the sub turn around and what sayid/jack are gonna do with the bomb.

SpurzN703
05-08-2009, 09:40 AM
***SPOILER***

And he is who? :err:

Farmer
05-14-2009, 09:34 AM
well, we found out about Jacob pretty early.

so....WTF now? Do they go back to their correct time? what happens to the peeps that area almost dead like Juliet and Sayid?

Does the dude impersonating Locke stay as Locke?

Theres no way this fixes everything, and everyone (charlie, analucia, Eko, etc) are all alive now, no F'in way.

I think this is easily the greatest cliffhanger of the series.

did anyone else notice that Jacob physically touched every single one of them in the flashbacks? i wonder if when he was dying and said to locke "they are coming" if he's talking about all of them..?

SpurzN703
05-14-2009, 01:41 PM
well, we found out about Jacob pretty early.

so....WTF now? Do they go back to their correct time? what happens to the peeps that area almost dead like Juliet and Sayid?

Does the dude impersonating Locke stay as Locke?

Theres no way this fixes everything, and everyone (charlie, analucia, Eko, etc) are all alive now, no F'in way.

I think this is easily the greatest cliffhanger of the series.

did anyone else notice that Jacob physically touched every single one of them in the flashbacks? i wonder if when he was dying and said to locke "they are coming" if he's talking about all of them..?

They do go back to present day, well so I read on another site. As to who the Locke impersonator is, the consensus seems to think its the Smoke Monster who is also Jacob's either evil brother or nemesis. As to who Jacob really is and why his touch "saved" Locke, who knows.

JTBRLZ
05-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Wow, what is there to say. Amazing episode, loved that they not only showed us who Jacob is, but also introduced this other, almost evil spirit that opposes him. This spirit has been setting up for this moment for a while now through Locke and Ben. As to the other storyline, the one I was more interested in during the finale, wth is going to happen now. I can't see everything going back to how it was pre-crash. That would be kinda a bummer, all the good changes that these people have gone through would never have happened and all their original problems would be brought back (Sun hating Jin, Claire giving up Aaron, Charlie being a heroin addict, Hurley believing he's cursed, Locke being paralized, Kate being arrested).