PDA

View Full Version : Lil Kim unhappy with portrayal in Biggie biopic

BAMAPHIN 22
01-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Lil Kim was a big part of the Notorious B.I.G.'s life, but she's not happy about the way she's portrayed in the new biopic about the late rapper.

The Notorious B.I.G. mentored and dated Lil Kim. Their relationship is depicted in the new movie Notorious but Lil Kim doesn't think it's accurate.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-01-13-lil-kim-notorious_N.htm

eger
01-14-2009, 06:03 PM
I wish they would let this guy rest already.

This movie should have been out years ago. Most people that listened to him are now in their 30's, or late 20's. I'm not sure anyone really cares like they used to.

I used to listen to Biggie in HS, but as I grew older my tastes in music changed (Hip Hop for the most part is dead), nothing but garbage these days and I am sure others will agree.

I for one won't be going to watch it, I watched enough Biggie and Pac documentaries on BET, MTV, VH-1, and HBO. They're really juicing this guy for all it's worth.

#1 Fan
01-14-2009, 06:46 PM
read an interview about his in hip-hop weekly. i think it's promotional and dont really believe the hype.

eger
01-14-2009, 09:42 PM
read an interview about his in hip-hop weekly. i think it's promotional and dont really believe the hype.

I am willing to bet right after the movie they put out a CD with some unreleased tracks.

TakeOne
01-15-2009, 01:36 AM
I am willing to bet right after the movie they put out a CD with some unreleased tracks.

Or some rehashed songs with current stars dubbed into them.

dreday
01-16-2009, 12:57 AM
My question to Kim would be:What would be appropriate representation for a jump off like your self? You were a chick from the hood with many hoe tales. You were freaking for tracks, you were Bigs side piece when he had a real family at home. How much respect should you really get? You are living proof that you can not buy class, or talent. Stick to what you know and do not let all that plastic and silicon get to your brain.

eger
01-16-2009, 01:41 PM
If you were Lil Kim, and they portrayed you in a movie that really wasn't true, you wouldn't be too happy either.

dreday
01-16-2009, 01:48 PM
Again she was freaking for tracks,she was Bigs side piece when he had a real family at home. How much respect should she really get?

Movies=Entertainment.And of course chances of anyones life is depicted exactly as it were are slim.I haven't seen the film yet and will probably by chance watch it on DVD,it looks like something that will go straight to dvd anyway.Time will tell,but Lil Kim made her bed and you know the rest.

#1 Fan
01-16-2009, 04:36 PM
its just the timing in which she's "coming out". her story comes out the same week of the movie . . . seems like promotional type stuff to me. if her story came out earlier (especially considering in the hip-hop weekly interview she makes it sound like she knew about this for a while) i'd believe it more.

#1 Fan
01-16-2009, 04:37 PM
also in hip-hop weekly her story is printed right before a separate notorious right up.

dreday
01-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Saw the movie.I'll have to retract my statement.I was surprised at how well the movie was put together.The movie was actually pretty good.The acting was really impressive.

As for Kim,from what Ive seen from her,I don't know how she could have been portrayed any better.