PDA

View Full Version : How many guarantee after the Cinci/Bills game. .

XoPhinsoX
10-02-2003, 04:47 PM
If indeed they do win :tongue: the whole *** pack crew will be back gloating about how GREAT "I WANNA MAKE IT HOT" Spikes is..and how GREAT Drew "What down is it?" Bledsoe is after man-handling the Bengals (most likely).

goldfish
10-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
If indeed they do win :tongue: the whole *** pack crew will be back gloating about how GREAT "I WANNA MAKE IT HOT" Spikes is..and how GREAT Drew "What down is it?" Bledsoe is after man-handling the Bengals (most likely).

You know I've been addressing this issue for a while now.... and the only response I get is "Jump of a Cliff" or "Seau's got a skin infection"

I expect to talk smack with Bills fans about Bills/Dolphins matchups.... but we don't get that..... WE USED TO GET THAT.....

I'm thinkin that the Bengals are getting hungry... and they smell an injured Buffalo hiding in the brush.....

Marino1983
10-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by goldfish

You know I've been addressing this issue for a while now.... and the only response I get is "Jump of a Cliff" or "Seau's got a skin infection"

I expect to talk smack with Bills fans about Bills/Dolphins matchups.... but we don't get that..... WE USED TO GET THAT.....

I'm thinkin that the Bengals are getting hungry... and they smell an injured Buffalo hiding in the brush.....

Hey g-f, just keep the words "incredible - uncredible" in mind ...

That pretty much say's it all about these loser :billfan: s !

:lol:

Marino1983

bigbry
10-02-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

If indeed they do win, its highly likely the "pack" will be talking. However, its a big IF. They are still reelin from the beating the Dolphins laid on them. The Eagles mearly pick'd over the bones.
This game smells of a brackout game by some previously unheard of RB for the Bungs. The Bills better score first or the Ralph will be hearing from the Boo Birds like they did last week....but ten times more.
And one more thing, Spikes WILL NOT have a great game. They know him too well.
We showed the NFL the Bills are nothing to be afraid of, the Eagles flew in, and took it to um as well. The Eagles were very confident in their game plan. There is really no reason the Bungs cant scratch out a victory.

BB