PDA

View Full Version : Quote to note...

3W
10-02-2003, 06:36 PM
As noted in USAToday....

QUOTE TO NOTE: "I am the best. I don't pull punches. I believe it when I say that. Hopefully on Sunday, I can go out and prove it." — Miami's Randy McMichael when comparing himself to New York Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey, who was in the same draft class (2002).

They need to do a p!sstest on this moron immediately, if not sooner.:shakeno: This is like comparing Fiedler to Favre.:rolleyes:

Disgustipate
10-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Or comparing Moulds to a man with testicles.

dolfan06
10-04-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by 3W
As noted in USAToday....

QUOTE TO NOTE: "I am the best. I don't pull punches. I believe it when I say that. Hopefully on Sunday, I can go out and prove it." — Miami's Randy McMichael when comparing himself to New York Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey, who was in the same draft class (2002).

They need to do a p!sstest on this moron immediately, if not sooner.:shakeno: This is like comparing Fiedler to Favre.:rolleyes: after the 21st, i bet fiedler is closer to favre than bledsoe!:D :tongue:

Marino1983
10-04-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
after the 21st, i bet fiedler is closer to favre than bledsoe!:D :tongue:

Yeah but isn't it funny how Taco-51 ran his fat mouth about how it was ( :laughat: )--->11 to one and Ricky who .... The stupid @$$ had a lesson in RESPECT in front of a national audience that he will never live down !!

McMichael talks trash but at least he is not DISRESPECTING a player / players on the opponents sideline . He has alot of talent and can change the momentum for an opponent just as quickly as Shockey ..

I don't know that I would put him in the same league as Shockey though..

:evil:

Marino1983

DolphinDevil28
10-04-2003, 07:15 PM
All this debating, arguing, yada yada, it doesn't matter.

EVERYTHING all boils down to the same thing after it's all said and done.

THE BILLS SUCK.

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
All this debating, arguing, yada yada, it doesn't matter.

EVERYTHING all boils down to the same thing after it's all said and done.THE BILLS SUCK. ya gotta do something until sunday rolls around!;)