PDA

View Full Version : Hardy, Spikes, Gresham and BRADFORD are staying in school

dolphinator86
01-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Now Gresham and Bradford we obviously dont need we are set a QB and TE.

But i am left confused now with Greg Hardy and Brandon Spikes coming back for their senior year. These were guys who i thought could be there for us.

So the question is where do we go from here? I know Sintim is a popular pick but i think he may be at the Skins pick in the 2nd and Cushing is another popular pick but he has injuries in the past and though he is a tremendous talent i dont think we pick him.

So what do we draft with our first pick?

I think it has to be either

Alex Mack- get a huge stud to help anchor the line Mack would prob be my first pick and that pushes Satele to guard and he can be a back up center if we ever needed one.

OR

Duke Robinson- Duke gives us a big mauling LG and allows Smiley to move back to his dominant position of RG and it allows us to havea much better line.

IF and this is a BIG IF....

BJ Raji - ok i know BP and JI dont want to spend a first to get thier NT but this kid could propably play from day one as a starter but gets to rotate with fergie. I am not a huge fan of this pick but if he is there pull the trigger

emeraldfin
01-16-2009, 05:05 PM
With Spikes staying in it pretty much means that a MLB wont be picked in the 1st unless Manuluga drops.

FinSolari
01-16-2009, 05:06 PM
My first pick would either be: C, NT, or LB

Sean
01-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Clint Sintim. Pick him or B.J. Raji.

I am Bane
01-16-2009, 05:18 PM
well there goes a hope on spikes in the draft... Cushing? Sintim? McRath?

dlockz
01-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Clint Sintim. Pick him or B.J. Raji.

I like the Raji idea

cyesae
01-16-2009, 10:32 PM
i want someone who can come in fresh outta the draft raji will probally play under fergie for one or two seasons iam not sayin i would be upset with him or that he wont get any time i just think we can get a better end that will jump right in and be a great pass rusher IMO