PDA

View Full Version : Do the Bills Have Any Chance vs. the Bengals??

Dolfan02
10-03-2003, 02:22 PM
The Jills have been playing like a bunch of sissies lately so I'm just wondering if they have any chance whatsoever vs. the Bengals. Right now, I'm picking the Bengals to win. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2131fuffalo-med.jpg

harmonkoz
10-03-2003, 02:43 PM
You do that peckerwood. I would give us a hell of a lot better shot at us beating the Bengals in Buffalo than I would the Dolphins getting a W at the Meadowlands against the Giants. Get a f'ing brain.

Marino1983
10-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
You do that peckerwood. I would give us a hell of a lot better shot at us beating the Bengals in Buffalo than I would the Dolphins getting a W at the Meadowlands against the Giants. Get a f'ing brain.

:lol: And like ANYONE would seriously read your homer ANAL prognostications hummer !!!!!!

Face it dumb@$$,,,, you and your overrated billy goats are in for a whole lot more B!TCH slappin !!!

You ran your BIG FAT MOUTH about how this goat team was s-b caliber this off season and how they would OWN the Dolphins :confused: ...

Deal with it hummer. You had very little credibility before the Dolphins KICKED some billy goat @$$... Now you are an even more laughing stock goat fan homer here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

:pirate:

:lol:

Marino1983

bigbry
10-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan02
The Jills have been playing like a bunch of sissies lately so I'm just wondering if they have any chance whatsoever vs. the Bengals. Right now, I'm picking the Bengals to win. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2131fuffalo-med.jpg

I give them a chance at it, but, they still lose 24-23.

Ruudi,Ruuudi, Ruuuudi.

BB

harmonkoz
10-04-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
You ran your BIG FAT MOUTH about how this goat team was s-b caliber this off season and how they would OWN the Dolphins

First off you f'ing retarded toothless welfare sucking old bastard. Get your f'ing facts correct.

I have NEVER... not even once stated that the Bills were SB caliber.

If I have please present the link here.

Seeing as you will be unable to supply said link, I think you need shut your f'ing pie hole old man.

However, I have said many times that we would own your nancy a$$ team. This much is true. This was based on factual evidence, the facts being that we handed you your a$$es twice last year and you had only lost talent, and gained aging veterans. So everyone gets lucky once in a while. Yes even the gay pride team. You act as if you have already won the game in December. Foolish old man :nono: It will be snowing, it will be cold, and we will hand you your a$$es yet again.

Merry F'ing Christmas, and don't forget to change your f'ing colostomy bag you piece of sh!t.

:harm:

XoPhinsoX
10-04-2003, 05:30 PM

First off you f'ing retarded toothless welfare sucking old bastard. Get your f'ing facts correct.

Seeing as you will be unable to supply said link, I think you need shut your f'ing pie hole old man.

However, I have said many times that we would own your nancy a$$ team. This much is true. This was based on factual evidence, the facts being that we handed you your a$$es twice last year and you had only lost talent, and gained aging veterans. So everyone gets lucky once in a while. Yes even the gay pride team. You act as if you have already won the game in December. Foolish old man :nono: It will be snowing, it will be cold, and we will hand you your a$$es yet again.

Merry F'ing Christmas, and don't forget to change your f'ing colostomy bag you piece of sh!t.

:lol: :lol:

What "talent" did we lose again? Oh, you're talking about the Bills MVP last year, Lucas. Fortunately he's gone now and Fiedler is 5-0 against the Bills, so there is a fact for ya. Lucky? Bahaha, more like owned :(

DolphinDevil28
10-04-2003, 07:13 PM
You gotta love the "you lost talent" line.

What a dumb@ss.

We kept everyone from the previous year, and picked up Seau, Knight, Buckley, Zgonina and Griese.

harmonkoz, you are an idiot.

bigbry
10-04-2003, 10:02 PM

We lost talent and still dominated the Bills? Speaks very poorly for Bills players.
Then you continue to make yet another prediction, which is REALLY just "wait till next time" "I'll beat you up when I grow up"
:lol:
Face the facts, the Bills arent the team you guys hoped for, and if they lose tomorrow,.....well, you will see every teams fan on the Bills site laughing their a$$es off.
Talk about a MUST win game. :lol:

BB

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 07:31 AM

Ah excuse me while I collect myself from :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: sperm lips !!!!! I do not need to post a link about any stupid @$$ response you have made hummer ...

Your reputation speaks volumes.. :lol: goat fan trash like you hummer are stamped with a gigantic (((L))) at birth.. Not to mention you have the distinction of being KNOWN as the #1 front running "imbecilic retard" billy goat fan,,, puss cakes!!!

Kinda funny that all we read from sh!t bags like YOU hummer was how big and bad your billy goats were and how EASILY they were going to win the AFC East :roflmao:....

So I guess dumb@$$ goat fans like YOU can go to plan B .... Hope the goats can get to 500 and resume the Barfalo kingdom in the AFC East basement :roleyes:

Oh and hummerlips,, keep up these wonderful responses... Just :club: ing YOUR retarded @$$ does help pass the time until your vaunted :laughat:---> s-b team gets B!TCH slapped ------ AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

:boohoo:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
You gotta love the "you lost talent" line.

What a dumb@ss.

We kept everyone from the previous year, and picked up Seau, Knight, Buckley, Zgonina and Griese.

harmonkoz, you are an idiot.

And the hilarious thing is that hummer edited his latest response ... :confused: :spit:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 11:53 PM
You do that peckerwood. I would give us a hell of a lot better shot at us beating the Bengals in Buffalo than I would the Dolphins getting a W at the Meadowlands against the Giants. Get a f'ing brain. GUESS WHAT KOZ....................................?

zach13
10-06-2003, 09:07 AM

Who needs to get a brain now?

harmonkoz
10-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Looks like you do. Nimrod.

zach13
10-06-2003, 10:11 AM

Excellent reply!

Well thought out and brilliantly posted!

You are a true master of the written word.

Your above post was completely wrong.

Your team had a lot more trouble beating the Bengals at home than the Fins had beating the Giants in NY

But you are a pansy assed little girl so you will not admit it.

goldfish
10-06-2003, 12:16 PM
C'mon guys...... don't let Dave Koz take your focus from you..... Giants, Panthers, Pats, Texans, Jets, Bengals blah, blah, blah.....
the only thing that he needs to hear is the FACT that the Dolphins spoon-fed the Bills..... nuff said.
They can't smack or argue the point.....all they can say is "see you in December"

Pagan
10-06-2003, 12:46 PM

Wow....this looks hauntingly like any of the Minnesota Twins swinging vainly at a Mariano Rivera high inside cutter. :lol:

dolfan06
10-06-2003, 11:31 PM
you piece of sh!t.

:harm: seems as though you're more familiar with sh!t, i mean your vocation and all! :D :lol: :evil: