PDA

View Full Version : Senior Bowl South line drills video

jim1
01-22-2009, 09:25 AM
It was interesting watching Clay Mathews blow up Michael Oher.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e45358

Kropog looked like crap, Perria Jerry got the best of Herman Johnson- Johnson looked slow and lethargic, I didn't like seeing that at all.

Fii Moala looked pretty darned good at DT.

Oraclepz
01-22-2009, 10:41 AM
good video... tyrone green looked pretty good... same for oher... and my opinion so far is i dont think any center should be drafted in the first round.

P_lock
01-22-2009, 12:57 PM
It was interesting watching Clay Mathews blow up Michael Oher.

Kropog looked like crap, Perria Jerry got the best of Herman Johnson- Johnson looked slow and lethargic, I didn't like seeing that at all.

Fii Moala looked pretty darned good at DT.

Didn't know nfl site had this up, awesome to know. Nice to get a second look at some of the players again.

Clay Matthews has been surprising me though. Was overshadowed by Maualuga and Cushing and USC, but the kid has a lot of talent in him. Still unsure of if he would make a better fit as an inside or outside linebacker though because I honestly haven't seen a great deal of him (I know he played DE/OLB, but that's more because Carroll just wanted to get him on the field than anything else). Still interested to watch him on Saturday.

WaxOn WaxOff
01-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Larry English looked great. Would be a great OLB in the 3-4. (North DL video, Day3)

I am Bane
01-22-2009, 01:51 PM
English is also very good against the run.... very good nose for the ball and a great motor. i watched him play twice this year and was impressed both times i've seen him.... got me to look into him more!!!

Larry English looked great. Would be a great OLB in the 3-4. (North DL video, Day3)