PDA

View Full Version : Race is a major issue in USA

M-REAL
10-03-2003, 02:43 PM
In recent light of events with Rush resigning, I felt compelled to post this thread about racism. I'm not racist but I'm really starting to feel that racism is becoming somewhat of a joke since it's used by so many, so often, as a response to different opinions one might have. It's kinda like "crying wolf" one too many times, people start to just shake their heads and roll their eyes, not accepting it anymore. From Kobe to Rush, from the FCAT in Fla. to minorities changing from black to Hispanic. I mean come on, enough is enough already. Excuses are like ********, everyone's got one. BTW, some instances are race-related in Fla. and in other cities and from experience with friends it sums up to two words- Cops and minorities. Still, this does not mean it happens every single time there's a problem.

Barbarian
10-03-2003, 10:27 PM
I agree to a point... Racism does exist, but unfortunately there are so many people that are trying to see racism in everything that it's diluting our feelings about real racism in this country. :(