PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Job Titles you have heard off

fatkirstyalley
01-22-2009, 02:41 PM
I happen to be in an industry where I encounter all types of suppossed "titles"... I was speaking to a guy this morning and his title was .....
"Erection Supervisor". I immediately started laughing. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered such foolishness

BobDole
01-23-2009, 03:19 PM
subway employees come to mind.

you ever watch cheaters? there was one where some chick was working at subway and fugging her boss or some **** at work. her profile on cheaters cracked me up.

name: sumdum bich (don't remember)
job title: sandwich artist

ih8brady
01-23-2009, 03:59 PM
subway employees come to mind.

you ever watch cheaters? there was one where some chick was working at subway and fugging her boss or some **** at work. her profile on cheaters cracked me up.

name: sumdum bich (don't remember)
job title: sandwich artist

lol, I was going to mention the always condescending and classic "Sandwich artist" title at Subway. That's like Tim Horton's calling someone a pastry scientist.

I also think Custodian Engineer (aka janitor) is ridiculous.

eric1589
01-23-2009, 05:02 PM
custodial engineer.

yeah, because you need an engineering degree to push a f*cking mop.

ih8brady
01-23-2009, 05:17 PM
George Carlin had a great bit about how this euphemistic language about jobs is both degrading AND an excuse for employers to **** someone over on their paycheck in exchange for a new fancy title.

MoFinz
01-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Jizz Mopper

Tom Brady immediately would come to mind, but he doesnt use a mop...unless by mop you mean his mouth

BobDole
01-23-2009, 05:18 PM
George Carlin had a great bit about how this euphemistic language about jobs is both degrading AND an excuse for employers to **** someone over on their paycheck in exchange for a new fancy title.

i remember that bit. carlin was great.

FinFrenzy
01-23-2009, 05:24 PM
I was taking an application to get someone financed and got to the usual Job title box and asked him.

He replied: DMO

I wrote down DMO

He said: No D period M period O period

I replied: Ohh okay I said as I thought what's it really matter but my curiosity got me so I asked what it stood for.

He replied:

Dish Machine Operator ***They must have high tech machines at restaurants now.

TakeOne
01-26-2009, 12:01 AM
I remember looking through the classified ads years ago when I was between jobs. I've always wanted to respond to an ad seeking a "pipe layer".