PDA

View Full Version : What is virginity worth today?

BAMAPHIN 22
01-22-2009, 05:37 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/01/artdylan3-1.jpg
Natalie Dylan, 22, said she has put her virginity up for auction through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million? That's how much Natalie Dylan, a 22-year-old from San Diego, California, said she has been offered through an auction she announced in September.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/01/22/virginity.value/index.html

Wombat
01-22-2009, 06:39 PM
My virginity is worth an unlimited imo. It's pretty terrible to see someone just throw it away for money or just trying to get rid of it. Virgin till I get married.

CedarPhin
01-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Isn't the Moonlight Bunny Ranch basically the old Mustang Ranch?

ih8brady
01-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Didn't know you could sell your virginity for that kind of money. Too bad a lady took it from me.

Seriously, on virginity, you can't compare a man's to a woman's. Society standardizes men on how much sex they actually have, while woman on how much they withhold.

Ima_Cowboy
01-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Society standardizes men on how much sex they actually have, while woman on how much they withhold.

Right you are^^^

Locke
01-22-2009, 11:51 PM
My virginity is worth an unlimited imo. It's pretty terrible to see someone just throw it away for money or just trying to get rid of it. Virgin till I get married.

We'll see how well you hold up once you get into college and you check out all your hot little co-ed classmates in their mini-skirts with their boobs hanging out of a tank top. No offense buddy, but the only virgins I knew at age 20 were the ones that girls just didn't want to have sex with. I'd bet decent money you'll crack....

Nappy Roots
01-22-2009, 11:54 PM
say what you want, i would give up my *** virginity for 3.8 mil..

yea i said it!

Rdskn4lyf21
01-22-2009, 11:55 PM
^^

I made it until 18, when I cracked. I really wish I had been able to wait, but sadly, I doubt there are many girls that will be waiting until marriage. I really admire anyone that does though.

Locke
01-22-2009, 11:58 PM
^^

I made it until 18, when I cracked. I really wish I had been able to wait, but sadly, I doubt there are many girls that will be waiting until marriage. I really admire anyone that does though.

Thats the truth right there. After 5 years of college, and now teaching intro psychology to freshmen as a grad student, I've found one recurrent fact. The women want the punani as much, if not more, than the guys. Its either a beautiful thing, or a sad thing, depending on how you want to look at it. As I'm engaged now and can no longer benefit from it, I'll go with it being a sad thing...

Wombat
01-23-2009, 12:42 AM
We'll see how well you hold up once you get into college and you check out all your hot little co-ed classmates in their mini-skirts with their boobs hanging out of a tank top. No offense buddy, but the only virgins I knew at age 20 were the ones that girls just didn't want to have sex with. I'd bet decent money you'll crack....

I am in College, BUDDY. Right now I'm in my 2nd semester, yes there are some pretty attractive woman around here on campus but I know that its right that I keep it that way. I don't want to be a father at 17.

WVDolphan
01-23-2009, 12:47 AM
say what you want, i would give up my *** virginity for 3.8 mil..

yea i said it!

:lol: Thats alot of ****ing money.

I cant believe someone offered that girl 3.2 mil anyways. She is probably not even a virgin. Clever ploy by her.

WVDolphan
01-23-2009, 12:49 AM
I am in College, BUDDY. Right now I'm in my 2nd semester, yes there are some pretty attractive woman around here on campus but I know that its right that I keep it that way. I don't want to be a father at 17.

Then just pull out dude. Plenty of girls that age are on the pill anyways. Youre being ridiculous IMHO.

Jimi
01-23-2009, 01:26 AM
I was never really too interested in waiting till marriage...with that being said kids are getting wild now a days. My little brother is in 8th grade and a lot of his friends are already messin around with sex and drugs.

Irishfinfan
01-23-2009, 02:02 AM
Whats more sad the girl selling her virginity or the sick f**k willing to pay 3.8 mill for it

Wombat
01-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Then just pull out dude. Plenty of girls that age are on the pill anyways. Youre being ridiculous IMHO.

Says the 32 Year old man from West Virginia.

V life is where its at. :up:

Irishfinfan
01-23-2009, 02:12 AM
What about his comment was ridiculous? Was it the fact that abstinance is the only contraceptive that works everytime. Was it that he can be guaranteed to never contract a std? Or was it that he sounds like a smart kid with a level head on his shoulders who is thinking about his future while in college. Who really sounds ridiculous?

ih8brady
01-23-2009, 02:17 AM
What about his comment was ridiculous? Was it the fact that abstinance is the only contraceptive that works everytime. ....Who really sounds ridiculous?

The second sentence there is awfully ridiculous. It is similar to saying that the only way to avoid obesity is to eat nothing but vitamins and suppliments.

Irishfinfan
01-23-2009, 02:20 AM
The second sentence there is awfully ridiculous. It is similar to saying that the only way to avoid obesity is to eat nothing but vitamins and suppliments.
Actually to avoid obesity you just have to eat healthy and exercise. To guarantee that you wont get a girl pregnant you just dont have sex until you are ready for a child. See how simple it is. That why a lot of pregnancies are called mistakes.

Locke
01-23-2009, 02:55 AM

OK, since we're going to bring out the condescending card, guess I'll have a go at it. Here is a fact for you, BUDDY. Recent studies show nearly 90% of all marital problems can be traced to the bedroom. That means that if someone is getting divorced, its close to guaranteed its because they aren't sexually compatible, or something of the sort. Whats that mean? The healthiest relationships are the ones that have sex before they're married, make sure they are compatible there, then get hitched. Things aren't going to work out so well for you if you're a 30 second man and your wife is a bit of a nympho, but you didn't know that because you kept it in your pants until your wedding night. Or maybe you turn out to be a freak in bed, and your wife has the sex drive of flaccid 75 year old man. What then? You going to live out the rest of your marriage in constant sexual frustration? Nope, you're going to cheat, she is going to cheat, or you'll get divorced. Its almost a given.

Nevermind all that though, I'm sure your 17 years of knowledge and TWO semesters in college have made you the expert, am I right? Or are you one of those guys that women don't want to touch anyways, so you try to go the celibate route to maintain your self-esteem? I don't actually care either way. I just find it funny when a kid tries to talk down to me, especially about something they have absolutely no idea about....

Locke
01-23-2009, 02:59 AM
Actually to avoid obesity you just have to eat healthy and exercise.

Nope. If it was that simple, then our obesity rate would be much much smaller. Granted being lazy and eating bad doesn't help matters, but some people are just genetically predisposed to being larger people. Go to any gym, you'll see a chunky guy there working his *** off, and still cant get below 250 pounds. Hell, this is a damn football forum, look at defensive lineman. You honestly think Kris Jenkins and Jason Ferguson don't exercise and eat right? Those men are over 300 pounds. Thats officially obese. They eat healthier and work out more often than anyone reading these forums. By your logic, they should be a slim 180 lbs with washboard abs. They aren't though, are they...?

Locke
01-23-2009, 03:06 AM
What about his comment was ridiculous? Was it the fact that abstinance is the only contraceptive that works everytime. Was it that he can be guaranteed to never contract a std? Or was it that he sounds like a smart kid with a level head on his shoulders who is thinking about his future while in college. Who really sounds ridiculous?

By this logic, the only way to guarantee you don't get into a car accident is to not drive, am I right?

You know how low the odds of getting pregnant are when using the proper contraceptives? If your girl is on the pill, and you have a condom, you're looking at a less than 1% chance of actually getting pregnant. If you go ahead and pull out when added to those two, the chances are so low, it wouldn't even cross my mind to worry about it. Most pregnancies happen when people get careless and forget contraceptives. Most isn't something like 51% either, its over 90%. Thats a fact.

As far as STDs go, don't sleep with an easy chick, its as easy as that. If you barely know a girl, and she is all up on your nuts, theres a pretty high chance you're not the first one shes done that to. Good judgment is all it takes. You're supposed to get tested every 6 months if you're sexually active anyways....

Irishfinfan
01-23-2009, 03:28 AM
you don't get into a car accident is to not drive, am I right?
By this logic, the only way to guarantee
You know how low the odds of getting pregnant are when using the proper contraceptives? If your girl is on the pill, and you have a condom, you're looking at a less than 1% chance of actually getting pregnant. If you go ahead and pull out when added to those two, the chances are so low, it wouldn't even cross my mind to worry about it. Most pregnancies happen when people get careless and forget contraceptives. Most isn't something like 51% either, its over 90%. Thats a fact.

As far as STDs go, don't sleep with an easy chick, its as easy as that. If you barely know a girl, and she is all up on your nuts, theres a pretty high chance you're not the first one shes done that to. Good judgment is all it takes. You're supposed to get tested every 6 months if you're sexually active anyways....
See now you get it! congradulations.
By the way the biggest reason for divorce is not sex related, its finances and money issues. Also I am a personal trainer, I have bacheolers degree in exercise science, trust me buddy the only reason people are obese is because they do not eat healthy and exercise. You should get your facts straight before throwing out random comments.

ih8brady
01-23-2009, 04:45 AM
You have got to be the dumbest ******* on this site. Those men are the size they are because their workout regiment and diet are desinged to keep them that size. Trust me if they had a different diet and did cardio at a high rate they would shrink.

He's actually a sharp poster here, I don't see why attacking him is needed. Especially considering that "congradulations" is not a word.

Irishfinfan
01-23-2009, 05:13 AM
He's actually a sharp poster here, I don't see why attacking him is needed. Especially considering that "congradulations" is not a word.
Nice call on the typing error. Anyway if you read the whole thread you will see that the argument started over one kid saying that he was in college and did not want to screw things up by having any kids right now. His choice of contraception is abstinance. All of the sudden people start calling him ridiculous and downtalking him, all I did was stick up for the kid if thats his decision. The poster that you are refering to started in with me for supporting the kid as did you. He was not trying to condem anyone who has sex before they are married, he just said that he wasnt going to. Whats wrong with that?
Im kind of new here so I dont want to get off on the wrong foot with other posters, I just didnt see the reasoning in people coming down on the kid for his decision. I just thought a little encouragment might help. Lets just all focus our attention on our shared love for the 2008 AFC East champion Dolphins!

I apologize for the rude comment in the previous post it was unnecessary.

PhinzN703
01-23-2009, 12:04 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/01/artdylan3-1.jpg
Natalie Dylan, 22, said she has put her virginity up for auction through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/01/22/virginity.value/index.html

Chick sure has a small head compared to the rest of her body

PhinzN703
01-23-2009, 12:07 PM

My wife and I are trying to have a baby and it isn't easy man. The likelihood you'd be a dad b/c of some casual encounter is low, even if the movies tell you different.

The chance that you'd bang a girl when she was ovulating and you with protection is really really low

PhinzN703
01-23-2009, 12:10 PM
You have got to be the dumbest ******* on this site. Those men are the size they are because their workout regiment and diet are desinged to keep them that size. Trust me if they had a different diet and did cardio at a high rate they would shrink.

You come to this conclusion in just 1 month? :lol:

Locke
01-23-2009, 02:14 PM
See now you get it! congradulations.
By the way the biggest reason for divorce is not sex related, its finances and money issues. Also I am a personal trainer, I have bacheolers degree in exercise science, trust me buddy the only reason people are obese is because they do not eat healthy and exercise. You should get your facts straight before throwing out random comments.

So in the same post that you're attempting to make me look dumb by throwing out your degree, you do the exact same to me. I have a BS in psychology from UNM, and am currently a graduate student whose dissertation is focusing on portions of marital psychology. How do you figure money issues are the leading cause of divorce? Are you just assuming because you had some issues there yourself? There are numerous studies that support sex problems as the number one contributor to marriage issues. I believe money and finances were something like 3, I can't remember off the top of my head.

As for your 'expertise', you're telling me a 350 lb Kris Jenkins could get his frame down to a slender 200? If you don't mind, I'd love a link to an article supporting this. My minor was in biology, so while I don't know as much as a lot of people on this subject, I know more than most. I simply don't see a DT slimming down to the size of a defensive back by changing their diet and working out more...

Locke
01-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Nice call on the typing error. Anyway if you read the whole thread you will see that the argument started over one kid saying that he was in college and did not want to screw things up by having any kids right now. His choice of contraception is abstinance. All of the sudden people start calling him ridiculous and downtalking him, all I did was stick up for the kid if thats his decision. The poster that you are refering to started in with me for supporting the kid as did you. He was not trying to condem anyone who has sex before they are married, he just said that he wasnt going to. Whats wrong with that?
Im kind of new here so I dont want to get off on the wrong foot with other posters, I just didnt see the reasoning in people coming down on the kid for his decision. I just thought a little encouragment might help. Lets just all focus our attention on our shared love for the 2008 AFC East champion Dolphins!

I apologize for the rude comment in the previous post it was unnecessary.

No one was downtalking him initially. There was nothing condescending about my first post on the topic. I became that way when the kid got super-defensive about it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting until you're married, if thats what you really want to do. Its just not the best way to ensure longevity of your marriage...

BobDole
01-23-2009, 02:51 PM

you sure told him. :rolleyes2:

it is very respectable that you have the strength to wait - especially in this day and age - but you were picking a fight with someone that was actually trying to help. if being a father at 17 is the only reason you are waiting then do me a favor and go pick up a box of condoms - double bag that **** if necessary - and go out and get laid. you are still very young but by the time you are 20-21 you will become increasingly awkward with the opposite sex. not to mention it takes like 4 months of consistent sex to 'find your groove' - its not pretty at first. sex is an obstacle to overcome (for a guy at least) at a relatively early age b/c if you still suck at it by the time you are in your 20's then women will look at you like a freak. they know dude. just how society is.

odds are that you will start drinking soon - if not already - and this will quickly become a moot issue.

if you are waiting b/c of religious reasons then disregard all that i said and keep on keepin on.

PhinzN703
01-23-2009, 03:01 PM
you sure told him. :rolleyes2:

it is very respectable that you have the strength to wait - especially in this day and age - but you were picking a fight with someone that was actually trying to help. if being a father at 17 is the only reason you are waiting then do me a favor and go pick up a box of condoms - double bag that **** if necessary - and go out and get laid. you are still very young but by the time you are 20-21 you will become increasingly awkward with the opposite sex. not to mention it takes like 4 months of consistent sex to 'find your groove' - its not pretty at first. sex is an obstacle to overcome (for a guy at least) at a relatively early age b/c if you still suck at it by the time you are in your 20's then women will look at you like a freak. they know dude. just how society is.

odds are that you will start drinking soon - if not already - and this will quickly become a moot issue.

if you are waiting b/c of religious reasons then disregard all that i said and keep on keepin on.

I dunno man, he could be a square too. Look out :d-day:

Mile High Fin
01-23-2009, 03:28 PM
So in the same post that you're attempting to make me look dumb by throwing out your degree, you do the exact same to me. I have a BS in psychology from UNM, and am currently a graduate student whose dissertation is focusing on portions of marital psychology. How do you figure money issues are the leading cause of divorce? Are you just assuming because you had some issues there yourself? There are numerous studies that support sex problems as the number one contributor to marriage issues. I believe money and finances were something like 3, I can't remember off the top of my head.

As for your 'expertise', you're telling me a 350 lb Kris Jenkins could get his frame down to a slender 200? If you don't mind, I'd love a link to an article supporting this. My minor was in biology, so while I don't know as much as a lot of people on this subject, I know more than most. I simply don't see a DT slimming down to the size of a defensive back by changing their diet and working out more...

I don't really care either way, but FYI, I've seen MULTIPLE studies/polls/information showing that Finances/money issues are the #1 cause of divorce.
With all the studies done, I'm sure there's at least 1 that ranks sex as #1, but the CLEAR consensus, time and again, ranks Finances/money issues as #1.
Maybe 90% of divorcing couples say sex is not good. Duh. But that's the symptom, not the cause of the divorce.

Just wanted to clear that up. :up:

eric1589
01-23-2009, 06:07 PM
i cant believe anyone would wait for mariage anymore.
those are old time morals that dont hold up in the real world.
sure some couples that do this make it, but for every one that does, there are probably 999 that dont.

i wont get married until ive had a sexual relationship with a woman for quite some time. long enough that im comfortable living with her. i dont even think people should get married WITHOUT living together first. its like practice.

waiting till marriage is about as logical as waiting till you hit your ideal depth on a scuba dive, before you crack open the regulator and start breathing.

Locke
01-23-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't really care either way, but FYI, I've seen MULTIPLE studies/polls/information showing that Finances/money issues are the #1 cause of divorce.
With all the studies done, I'm sure there's at least 1 that ranks sex as #1, but the CLEAR consensus, time and again, ranks Finances/money issues as #1.
Maybe 90% of divorcing couples say sex is not good. Duh. But that's the symptom, not the cause of the divorce.

Just wanted to clear that up. :up:

You are absolutely correct. The garden-variety survey of divorce is going to say money/finances is the number one cause. Its important to keep in mind that these are almost always simplistic questionnaires, consisting of only a few questions. Thats a best case scenario. The reality is most of these polls just check public records and see what the recorded reason of divorce was.

Without getting too much into it, in-depth surverys, the ones that contact the divorcees and actually sit down and speak with them, find that a vast majority of the initial conflict stems from the bedroom. Yes, the final straw in the marriage may have been stress from finances, but the initial cause of the problem tends to root from their sex lives, or lack thereof. I have quite a few articles detailing this back on campus. Monday when I'm back, I'll see if I can't locate a copy of them online to post...

Bumpus
01-23-2009, 07:57 PM
I can't speak for everybody, but for me it's BALLS DEEP!
:woohoo:

If he isn't ready yet ... that's cool. More for the rest of us. :lol:

PhinzN703
01-23-2009, 08:07 PM
I bet the majority of divorce in today's world is a result of infidelity. There is so much temptation out there, it's always about sex (good or bad).

I don't understand why money would be a cause for divorce. Gambling? Spending habits? Would you not know these things before marriage?

Locke
01-23-2009, 08:29 PM
I bet the majority of divorce in today's world is a result of infidelity. There is so much temptation out there, it's always about sex (good or bad).

I don't understand why money would be a cause for divorce. Gambling? Spending habits? Would you not know these things before marriage?

Financial problems put a strain on the relationship. Both are irritable and more prone to argue when they are stressed out. The caveat is that if its a healthy relationship otherwise, then the stress is much more easily handled, and usually handled together instead of individually by each spouse...

Dolphan7
01-23-2009, 10:48 PM
My virginity is worth an unlimited imo. It's pretty terrible to see someone just throw it away for money or just trying to get rid of it. Virgin till I get married.Good for you. Don't let these wise sages of life in here try to belittle you for your choice, or try to change you. You have made a good decision for yourself, you are the one who has to live with it, not these other folks, and you will be much happier for waiting, especially if you marry a gal who also waited. It is the best way.

Dolphan7
01-23-2009, 11:04 PM
Number one cause of divorce?

I don't know how many studies and surveys have been done, but they number in the thousands, and the number one cause of divorce is money. Plain and simple, hands down. And contrary to popular belief, sex isn't what keeps a marriage going. Good communication, common goals and values, and financial security are key to long lasting marriages, as well as mutual respect, and yes a good sex life doesn't hurt, but I have seen couples who have no sex life that are very happily married. Granted most of them are older.

I have read some of the comments on here and as much as people seem to think that sex and finding that perfect sexual partner is the key to a long marriage, promiscuity actually lessens the chance that a marriage will last. Having previous sexual experiences only adds to the expectations, and more often then not - the disappointments in the marriage bed.

Fact - the couple that saves sex for marriage has a much higher chance of remaining married to that same person than couples that shop it around before marriage.

CaliSDFin
01-23-2009, 11:05 PM
This thread is pretty funny and I didn't know they still made virgins, but I will tell you being a virgin is a hell of a pickup line.

Dude if you want to be a virgin, then more power too you. I just have always thought different by seeing life as you are only young once. I will say that if you are worried about getting a girl pregnant and that is the only reason, then you should just do some research and educate yourself on the subject. You will find it is pretty hard to get a girl pregnant and with the right knowledge you can take several precautions to lower your chances of this happening.

Best of luck dude

Noodle Arm
01-23-2009, 11:09 PM
I saw this girl on Maury the other day. They did a lie detector test to see if she was lying about being a virgin....she passed (if the high standards of the Maury Povich show are to be believed)

Also showed her sister...I swear they're like a low rent version of the Kardashians.

Blackocrates
01-23-2009, 11:42 PM
I can't believe nobody has pointed out the obvious. Why would some idiot pay 3.8 million bucks for a lousy lay? Who wants to bang a virgin anymore? Not I.

Locke
01-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Number one cause of divorce?

I don't know how many studies and surveys have been done, but they number in the thousands, and the number one cause of divorce is money. Plain and simple, hands down. And contrary to popular belief, sex isn't what keeps a marriage going. Good communication, common goals and values, and financial security are key to long lasting marriages, as well as mutual respect, and yes a good sex life doesn't hurt, but I have seen couples who have no sex life that are very happily married. Granted most of them are older.

I have read some of the comments on here and as much as people seem to think that sex and finding that perfect sexual partner is the key to a long marriage, promiscuity actually lessens the chance that a marriage will last. Having previous sexual experiences only adds to the expectations, and more often then not - the disappointments in the marriage bed.

Fact - the couple that saves sex for marriage has a much higher chance of remaining married to that same person than couples that shop it around before marriage.

I have no doubt that what you're saying is true in a Christian lifestyle. I would have to respectfully disagree with what you say in regards to anyone who isn't celibate for religious reasons. The one anomoly we've found in research is that religious couples tend to not follow the trend. Thats not necessarily someone who considers themselves christian or catholic. It is in regards to couples who are devout in their faith and their church. Whether thats because they are truly happy in their marriage regardless of the sex life, or because divorce is taboo in that social circle is the relative unknown...

Rdskn4lyf21
01-24-2009, 10:08 AM
So...Wombat, I know you are in Miramar, where do you go to school?

If FIU, stay away from those latin chicks, their families are MUY LOCO!

WVDolphan
01-24-2009, 01:48 PM

Exactly. Avoiding sex(one of lifes greatest pleasure) for the reasoning of fear of std's and pregnancy is a bit much. You can have sex without jumping into the sack with anyone who offers. Why dosent he get a regular gf? Ya know, put some time into your selection. I can promise you its not that difficult to dodge STD's and pregnancy and still have sex.

Some of this reasoning is just plain ridiculous. If youre that scared to take a chance on anything, why even go to college? Why not just stay crouched in a corner somewhere like a coward. Why leave your house? You may get hit by a car.

At some point, you have to get real. And besides, at age 17 youre passing up some of the best sex you will ever have in your life. Or maybe he isnt passing it up at all. Perhaps he just cant get any so he throws that want to be a virgin mask up there. Who knows.

WVDolphan
01-24-2009, 01:53 PM

V life is where its at huh? Says the 17 year old kid who has never inserted his erect penis into a vagina.

How the hell would you know? You arent even familiar with the alternative? That would be like me saying flying a plane is easier than driving a car. How the hell would I know? Ive never flown a plane in my life.

Get real dude. Im trying to do you a favor here. Youre 17. Go get laid. Be smart about it though. Thats a good idea. Dont hire a hooker and dont bang some random slut. Find yourself a gf. Then bang the **** out of her everyday. The 32 year old man here has been a virgin before. Getting laid is BETTER than being a virgin. Trust me. If you dont want to trust me, then ask any number of people who would agree with me.

WVDolphan
01-24-2009, 01:56 PM
OK, since we're going to bring out the condescending card, guess I'll have a go at it. Here is a fact for you, BUDDY. Recent studies show nearly 90% of all marital problems can be traced to the bedroom. That means that if someone is getting divorced, its close to guaranteed its because they aren't sexually compatible, or something of the sort. Whats that mean? The healthiest relationships are the ones that have sex before they're married, make sure they are compatible there, then get hitched. Things aren't going to work out so well for you if you're a 30 second man and your wife is a bit of a nympho, but you didn't know that because you kept it in your pants until your wedding night. Or maybe you turn out to be a freak in bed, and your wife has the sex drive of flaccid 75 year old man. What then? You going to live out the rest of your marriage in constant sexual frustration? Nope, you're going to cheat, she is going to cheat, or you'll get divorced. Its almost a given.

Nevermind all that though, I'm sure your 17 years of knowledge and TWO semesters in college have made you the expert, am I right? Or are you one of those guys that women don't want to touch anyways, so you try to go the celibate route to maintain your self-esteem? I don't actually care either way. I just find it funny when a kid tries to talk down to me, especially about something they have absolutely no idea about....

Winner.

Perfect23
01-24-2009, 01:59 PM

17 and in college.:err:

WVDolphan
01-24-2009, 02:12 PM
For the record, I was never trying to put the kid down. But, he came back with this notion that he is wiser than anyone else despite his age. If someone chooses to obstain, then more power to them. Like Bumpus says, more for the rest of us. I always say that about gay men btw. When I see a gay guy who has more money than me and/or is better looking, I say great......more ***** for me. I call it "trickle down pussenomics." :lol:

Anyways, back to the kid. If he chooses to obstain, then fine. I just felt his reasoning for doing so was ridiculous. Irrational fears IMHO. Fear of impregnating a girl or getting an STD is poor reasoning. If you use protection and are selective in your mates, then your chances of contacting an STD or getting a girl pregnant are low. Hell, we could all die today from some freak accident. But, we simply cant just stay locked in a safe room at home and withdraw from society because of that fact.

I was simply trying to advise the kid it would be a good idea for him to have sex. Its very enjoyable and its actually very good for one's mental and physical well being when done with a partner who you care about. Thats all. There have been many other great reasons thrown out by other posters as to why this kid should reconsider.

Locke
01-24-2009, 02:21 PM
17 and in college.:err:

Its possible. I have a 16 year old girl in the intro psych class I teach. He most likely graduated a year early, or skipped a grade at some point during elementary or high school....

Tetragrammaton
01-24-2009, 04:32 PM
I don't know why anyone would wait.

First of all, you will never pick up some solid techniques. Secondly, you will never get another chance if you stay married until death. Personally, I wish I had explored more before I took the plunge, but that is just me.

Tetragrammaton
01-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Anyways, back to the kid. If he chooses to obstain, then fine. I just felt his reasoning for doing so was ridiculous. Irrational fears IMHO. Fear of impregnating a girl or getting an STD is poor reasoning. If you use protection and are selective in your mates, then your chances of contacting an STD or getting a girl pregnant are low. Hell, we could all die today from some freak accident. But, we simply cant just stay locked in a safe room at home and withdraw from society because of that fact.

That is what abstinence-only education will do to you. A lot of kids from my school thought you could get pregnant from oral.

The funniest thing are girls that will do oral and anal and still call themselves virgins.

PhinzN703
01-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Financial problems put a strain on the relationship. Both are irritable and more prone to argue when they are stressed out. The caveat is that if its a healthy relationship otherwise, then the stress is much more easily handled, and usually handled together instead of individually by each spouse...

Lots of different things put a strain on a relationship. Money is just one of the many issues

PhinzN703
01-24-2009, 07:00 PM
That is what abstinence-only education will do to you. A lot of kids from my school thought you could get pregnant from oral.

The funniest thing are girls that will do oral and anal and still call themselves virgins.

LOL swallowing your babies huh?

tucker
01-24-2009, 08:11 PM
i assure you, if i paid for her virginity at the end of the night she would feel disgusted to be in her own skin. i would sicken myself at the things i would do to her she would essentially be a bunch of holes and appendages available for my pleasure and experimentation/curiosity. it's not going to be pretty i would lose my humanity on this person for $3.7million.

Ima_Cowboy
01-25-2009, 09:58 AM
i assure you, if i paid for her virginity at the end of the night she would feel disgusted to be in her own skin. i would sicken myself at the things i would do to her she would essentially be a bunch of holes and appendages available for my pleasure and experimentation/curiosity. it's not going to be pretty i would lose my humanity on this person for $3.7million.

a little 2 much..

PhinzN703
01-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Richard Gere may pay her to **** but that's about it

Locke
01-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Lots of different things put a strain on a relationship. Money is just one of the many issues

Yeah, but money tends to be the most common one that finally pushes that stress level to the breaking point. Thats why most people list that as the final divorce reason, even if it initially stemmed from elsewhere...

PhinzN703
01-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Yeah, but money tends to be the most common one that finally pushes that stress level to the breaking point. Thats why most people list that as the final divorce reason, even if it initially stemmed from elsewhere...

Blame the strip clubs, not the man :d-day:

GCD960
01-27-2009, 10:03 PM
This thread is pretty funny and I didn't know they still made virgins, but I will tell you being a virgin is a hell of a pickup line.

That is very true, i used to work with this guy who was around 25 at the time and he was a virgin. He was a goof but sooo many women wanted to sleep with him because of that fact.

i couldnt believe the hot chicks that would be all over this kid

eric1589
01-28-2009, 12:14 AM
some one shoudl test this theory out.

lets all start claiming to be virgins and see where it gets us with the ladies.

GoonBoss
01-28-2009, 01:32 AM

And says the 41 year old man from Texas who's been in the Army both in the US and overseas.

Dude, if you want to be a virgin, that's cool. It's your choice...All you are doing is provideing the other guys more **** availiability. Personally, I got laid for the first time when I was 21...Not because I didn't want to, but because I wasn't the most attractive cat in the world. Now, I'm married and have three kids.

I have been married twice. My first wife wanted to wait until we were married (Post-virginity for both of us) and I foolishly agreed. It would've saved me a divorce had I slept with her before hand, and, saved her parents paying for a wedding. That ice queen was positivly the worst sex I've ever had. I was NOT staying married to that. We made it one year to the day. :lol:

JTBRLZ
01-28-2009, 01:49 AM
This thread is full of win.

Trust me fellow teen brother, there ain't nothing like it. Hell, I lost mine in the past year and I can easily say it's the greatest thing I've ever experienced.

Dolphan7
01-28-2009, 02:10 AM
My best advice is.....don't seek advice on a football fan site message board, especially about sex and women. You'll only get way too many ideas - kinda like Jim Carrey trying to answering prayers via email in "Bruce Almighty". lol

Locke
01-28-2009, 02:31 AM
I have been married twice. My first wife wanted to wait until we were married (Post-virginity for both of us) and I foolishly agreed. It would've saved me a divorce had I slept with her before hand, and, saved her parents paying for a wedding. That ice queen was positivly the worst sex I've ever had. I was NOT staying married to that. We made it one year to the day. :lol:

That sucks bud, sorry to hear that. I can't even count how many people I've interviewed for my dissertation that echo that same thing....

GoonBoss
01-28-2009, 03:17 AM
My best advice is.....don't seek advice on a football fan site message board, especially about sex and women. You'll only get way too many ideas - kinda like Jim Carrey trying to answering prayers via email in "Bruce Almighty". lol

*Meh*, it's as good a cross section as anyone. We are people from all walks of life that happen to be football fans and, happen to like the Miami Dolphins. I'd say our advice was as sound as any you'd get from anyone else.

Anything can be a good or bad thing depending on motivation and useage. A gun isn't going to hop out of a drawer and shoot somone, but, a person could take that same gun and use it to shoot somone. Something that is a neutral becomes a negative by employment of siad thing.

Sex is no different. There are very bad things that can happen from any passage of body fluids. As a medic in the Army and an EMT before that, I was not in the least bit afraid of AIDS. I was deathly afraid of hep-B, however, and, those are just two of the possible diseases you can contract swapping fluids..And yes, that means kissing too. You simply have to be careful and, take precautions....Just like putting on a seatbelt.

Not haveing sex with your potential partner before marriage is asking for trouble you don't want. If you are not sexually compatible, your marriage WILL fail.

GoonBoss
01-28-2009, 03:21 AM
That sucks bud, sorry to hear that. I can't even count how many people I've interviewed for my dissertation that echo that same thing....

Don't be sorry! And believe me, it didn't really such that bad. That marriage was a huge mistake on alot of levels. Had I not gotten the divorce, I wouldn't have met my present wife (Pics in my profile album).

Mrs Goon and I ****ed like rabid bunnies for about 3 weeks, got married in less than a month, and have been going strong for over 13 years now :hi5:

My interview fees are very reasonable, btw :up:

Locke
01-28-2009, 04:17 AM
some one shoudl test this theory out.

lets all start claiming to be virgins and see where it gets us with the ladies.

I'd bet good money not that far. Any chick that wants to bone you because you're a virgin would probably bone you even if you weren't....

PhinzN703
01-28-2009, 09:52 AM
*Meh*, it's as good a cross section as anyone. We are people from all walks of life that happen to be football fans and, happen to like the Miami Dolphins. I'd say our advice was as sound as any you'd get from anyone else.

Anything can be a good or bad thing depending on motivation and useage. A gun isn't going to hop out of a drawer and shoot somone, but, a person could take that same gun and use it to shoot somone. Something that is a neutral becomes a negative by employment of siad thing.

Sex is no different. There are very bad things that can happen from any passage of body fluids. As a medic in the Army and an EMT before that, I was not in the least bit afraid of AIDS. I was deathly afraid of hep-B, however, and, those are just two of the possible diseases you can contract swapping fluids..And yes, that means kissing too. You simply have to be careful and, take precautions....Just like putting on a seatbelt.

Not haveing sex with your potential partner before marriage is asking for trouble you don't want. If you are not sexually compatible, your marriage WILL fail.

True but I think the OP just needs to get laid a few times then he can think about marriage later ;)