PDA

View Full Version : Senior Bowl game thread

Dolfan4life34
01-24-2009, 08:31 PM
Post anythign you notice while watchin the game about any player hope tere isnt another one out there i looked round didnt see it.

Dolfan4life34
01-24-2009, 08:35 PM
graham harrell arm is terrible

lbmclean_sj
01-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Eric Wood "handles" Raji at the goal line

me likey

ticophin
01-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Delmas is amazing...

phinfan33
01-24-2009, 09:31 PM

me likey
that he did...i saw that...

phinfan33
01-24-2009, 09:38 PM
to those of you watching the game...what'd y'all think of the North team i believe having Unger at Center and Alex Mack at Guard on their TD drive?

phinfan33
01-24-2009, 09:40 PM
what a surprise there!!!! he was a system guy at TT...what'd you expect?

phinfan33
01-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Pat White's playing good in this game...and he's wanting to play strictly QB in the NFL...

PHAZINPHINZPHAN
01-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Pat white in the 4th round if he last that long which he wont

phinfan33
01-24-2009, 10:25 PM
well...what do you guys think so far in this game? you guys see anybody that y'all think The Trifecta are licking their lips hoping they can draft within the first 4 rds?

PHAZINPHINZPHAN
01-24-2009, 10:27 PM
No one is really standing out to me.

tl77
01-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Ayers from Tennessee has looked good tonight

FinAtic8480
01-24-2009, 10:54 PM
For real i have not seen anyone stand out aside From White, Lankerster and the FB from LSU. Mack and Unger are playing side by side and have looked average at best. I think we need to make a serious run at Jason Brown from the Ravens.

Man White has looked the Best, God I would love this kid running our WildCat packages.

tl77
01-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I've really been dissapointed by the dt/nt prospects. raji and brace have been invisable

firemanx
01-24-2009, 11:08 PM
I know he hasnt stood out, but Rhet Bomar will be the best QB in this draft not named Matt Stafford.

phinfan33
01-24-2009, 11:14 PM
maybe it's me,but it seemed like all the big name players really didn't want to showcase themselves in this game with Pat White being the exception...whereas the quote unquote smaller school guys showcased themselves pretty good...anybody else get that feeling or is it just me?

General Tso
01-24-2009, 11:25 PM
I've really been dissapointed by the dt/nt prospects. raji and brace have been invisable

Have to disagree with that as far as Brace goes. I've seen him penatrate the backfield or at least require a double team several times. Plus, did you see that massive man chasing down Andre Brown from behind on his 30 yard catch/run to make the tackle? I didn't think the big fella could move that well.

I'm even more excited with the possibility of landing that guy in round 2 or 3 as Ferguson's successor.

finfan54
01-24-2009, 11:28 PM
I liked Tyrone Green G Auburn 6-2 307 - former DT. He has room to grow but I noticed his deceptive power by getting low and positioning himself well to cut off. I think he will be a steal in 4-5th round.

phinfan33
01-24-2009, 11:45 PM
Have to disagree with that as far as Brace goes. I've seen him penatrate the backfield or at least require a double team several times. Plus, did you see that massive man chasing down Andre Brown from behind on his 30 yard catch/run to make the tackle? I didn't think the big fella could move that well.

I'm even more excited with the possibility of landing that guy in round 2 or 3 as Ferguson's successor.
i totally forgot about that...i'm telling you guys that if we get Brace,i really don't think we'll regret it...

MrEd
01-24-2009, 11:49 PM

me likey

Mike Mayock has Eric Wood as the highest Center in the draft and higher than Alex Mack.

MrEd
01-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Pat White's playing good in this game...and he's wanting to play strictly QB in the NFL...

Parcells wants Pat White in the 3rd or 4th round. I'd say 3rd round, because our 4th round pick is too late in the round and practically a 5th rounder and White should be gone by then.

General Tso
01-24-2009, 11:56 PM
In no particular order, I was impressed by:

Rashad Jennings
Andre Brown
Alex Mack
Eric Wood
Michael Oher
Mike Thomas
Rey Maualuga
Ron Brace
Louis Delmas
Brian Robiskie
Robert Ayers
Ellis Lankster
Mitch King

I was disappointed by:

The majority of QB play, especially Harrell and Bomar.
Pat White only playing QB, the position he has little shot at in the pros.
BJ Raji - Was a complete non-factor tonight, unlike all week.
Clint Sintim - I used to think he was our guy at #25, but I'm not seeing it anymore.
William Moore - another guy I've been high on, but a bad week, a missed tackle and another injury taking him out of the game early... he's got a lot of work to do to move back into first round consideration.
Brian Cushing - saw him miss at least one tackle and he didn't do a whole lot. For some reason, just never been high on him.
Deangelo Smith - was picked on quite a bit, did not look good at all.
Rashad Johnson - didn't make any plays and looked a little stiff to me.
Larry English - I like English and would be fine with Miami drafting him early, he's got some pretty good pass rush moves and he might rack up some sacks for us. But each time I watch this guy play he seems to go all out for the QB every play and thus takes himself out of a lot of plays. If I'm an NFL d-coordinator I'd run right at him as much as I could.

tl77
01-24-2009, 11:57 PM

I must have missed that play. I dvr'd the game so I could go back and look at some possible prospects for us, so i will be looking for that play.

*edit* just went to nfl.com and watched the highlights of the game and that play was on there. wow you were right, he was MOVING!

3rdandinches
01-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Parcells wants Pat White in the 3rd or 4th round. I'd say 3rd round, because our 4th round pick is too late in the round and practically a 5th rounder and White should be gone by then.

BP has never let anyone know who he's drafting let alone when! This is a big dreamed up scenario by yourself that your trying to state as fact, please show me that I'm wrong. Somewhere on print there has to be a quote to back you up!

General Tso
01-25-2009, 12:07 AM
I must have missed that play. I dvr'd the game so I could go back and look at some possible prospects for us, so i will be looking for that play.

Yeah, check out Brown's big run/catch and you'll see big 92 getting 25+ yards down the field to tackle him. Pretty sure I remember Brace chasing down at least one other play too... which makes me think he's more athletic than I originally thought (and I was already on the Brace in Rd 2 bandwagon when I thought he was just a guy that could eat up space and require double teams).

General Tso
01-25-2009, 12:11 AM

A 3rd round pick on a project that, so far at least, isn't willing to begin learning his new position seems highly unlikely... especially for a Parcells team.

tl77
01-25-2009, 12:15 AM
A 3rd round pick on a project that, so far at least, isn't willing to begin learning his new position seems highly unlikely... especially for a Parcells team.

I agree. The bigger and stronger this team gets, the need for the wildcat will become less and less.

FinAtic8480
01-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Herman Johnson impressed me with his Size. No Wonder his name is Herman guy looks like Herman the Munster standing out there. The DT tackles were invisible, but I ll tell you someone who was not. The kid Lankenster from WVu was giving his all out there, Pat White as well. The FB from LSU really impress me and given the fact that Polite is a FA makes you wonderi f the Tuna drafts a FB. Robiskie looked good, but didn't do anything incredible out there.

Here is one guy that showed up and looked really bad the first couple of days, but exploded today, His name is Rey Mauliuga.....

phinfan33
01-25-2009, 12:27 AM
i now remember seeing that play...Brace did chase him down and tackled him...

firemanx
01-25-2009, 12:28 AM
We have bigger needs then a Half assed QB who cant read coverage. I highly doubt Pat White gets drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Nuno
01-25-2009, 12:32 AM
BP has never let anyone know who he's drafting let alone when! This is a big dreamed up scenario by yourself that your trying to state as fact, please show me that I'm wrong. Somewhere on print there has to be a quote to back you up!

It's something he read on line from a paper just talking s--- and he took it to heart.

3rdandinches
01-25-2009, 12:35 AM
I loved Mayocks comments after " if I'm a coach i tell him he's playing slot receiver, returning kicks and wildcat 10-15 plays a game and winning superbowls". That may have been the dumbest thing I ever heard, if he's so darn good shouldn't he be graded a top ten pick but Mayock himself thinks late 2nd early 3rd.

Todd McShay thought P.White might be the best QB in the senior bowl but then he said that didn't mean much because the rest of them were basically awful.

Dolfan4life34
01-25-2009, 12:36 AM
i watched the entire game and realized what i have seen in game film all year and what i have been saying for a while is true. raji is very overated and i think brace jumps out at me alot more. I would not be mad geting him with our second of the two second rd picks. although the more i watched delmas looked even better to me along with the safety pegues he is a all around solid player. to have our go 1-alphonso smith, 2-delmas 2-brace 3- barden

General Tso
01-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Here is one guy that showed up and looked really bad the first couple of days, but exploded today, His name is Rey Mauliuga.....

I wasn't worried when they said all week that he wasn't wowing anyone in the practices, the weigh-in, etc. He seems like one of those guys that for whatever reason looks average in practice but a star when the lights come on. I personally don't see how he could make it out of the top 10... but I sure would love to see him slide to #25.

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 01:23 AM
he definitely doesn't have a big arm, but he knows where to go with it and he definitely puts it there.

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 01:25 AM
i can see that, not fond of Unger at all, and Mack is the better of them...

can anyone tell me how Antoine Caldwell did please???

Mike Mayock has Eric Wood as the highest Center in the draft and higher than Alex Mack.

phinfan33
01-25-2009, 01:31 AM
he definitely doesn't have a big arm, but he knows where to go with it and he definitely puts it there.
Graham Harrell was a system guy at TT...and i haven't seen a TT QB do squat in the pros...plus he looked to be the worst of all the QB's who played in the Senior Bowl...

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 01:34 AM
and not one person has mentioned Iglesias yet

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 01:35 AM
and i don't disagree

Graham Harrell was a system guy at TT...and i haven't seen a TT QB do squat in the pros...plus he looked to be the worst of all the QB's who played in the Senior Bowl...

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 01:45 AM
Deangelo Smith got toasted by Mike Wallace for a TD

JPW's QB draw, watch C- Antoine Caldwell help drive with the RG, and the quickly gets to the second level, right into a LB to help out.

Phil Loadholt was slow and horrible on the screen play, allowing Ayers to get to Bomar soooo easily, forcing the fumble in the endzone.... totally Loadholt's fault... quite poor.

Oher has a sick downblock on Andre Browns rushing TD... drove the guy behind the line like half waydown the whole line.

Ramses caught a nice one!!!! :)

MrEd
01-25-2009, 03:43 AM

I'm sorry if you don't pay attention to reports like most of us...it was reported like two weeks ago, right before the Senior Bowl practices started, that Bill Parcells was high and "loved" Pat White and was, and I quote: "willing to use a 3rd or 4th round pick on Pat White for the Wildcat..."

That was talked about here for a while. Pay attention, instead of making stuff up and thinking its true. :rolleyes2:

LouPhinFan
01-25-2009, 10:28 AM

me likey

I'm telling you the kid is a gamer. He can add 10 lbs and any leverage problems he has right now can be coached up. He is very, very coachable. He's nasty and finishes plays and camps out in the film room. You want a center that spends as much time with film as Pennington? Then Wood is your guy. He's a 4 year starter at center, 3 years of that at the all-conference level.

I'm still not sure we're going to replace Satele though.

2413fanphins
01-25-2009, 11:34 AM
loved me some eric wood. stood out to me early in the first quarter. I actuall thought he was the kid from wisconsin, but later realized it was louisvills hat on him. did quite well against brace, especially in the second quarter. there was also a time where he was playing center. versatility like that will only help his draft stock.

Chung, the CB from oregon showed great closing speed on making open field tackles. he may be a safety now that I think about it, but he did very well on a couple open field tackles. I remember him catching my eye more than once.

I like patrick turners size. I think he is 6'5", talk about a sweet redzone target. but I was more impressed with iglesias. He showed great hands, and a great reach when going to catch a higher thrown ball. Field awareness was super impressive, as a first down conversion was single handedly made by him running the route 2 yards past the mark to get. I loved that play. TOo many times I see us come up short on conversions downs because we catch the ball two yards shy, instead of two yards past the line to get.

robiskie from OSU,ran a good comeback route and showed some pretty good hands. I would have liked to see him fight away that int a little harder, but to his defense by the time he looked back for the ball, it was already falling short for the pic. Hopefully, when its closer than that, he fights away the pic a little harder.

quinn johnson was super impressive. good blocking, good hands out of the backfield. good power. he's a built dude. but I'm in love with polite as it is.

good news was mayock said mack, unger and wood could all be had in the second round. which means if we wanted wood, he would be there at 25, I'm not sure where our first 2nd round selection is at, but there would be options there as well.

defensively as far as DT's go. nothing really impressed me. brace and raji were both MIA in the first half. brace showed up a bit more for the second half as mentioned earlier, but I certainly wasn't swept off my feet.

cushing from USC, showed great coverage skills, made up ground quickly on a flat route to the RB, and made a sure handed tackle for minimal gain.

maualuga, showed great intelligence by recognizing a screen play, and blowing by the lead blockers before they even knew he was there, and made the tackle for a minimal gain. forced a fumble as well.

I love wood. urbik would be a second or third choice for RG. caldwell played RG when wood was at center I think. again versatility is nice.

mckillop from pitt, made a great tackle at the two yard line. that was a nice play. very agressive shooting the hole and made an ankle tackle, just a good fundamental tackle.

aside from wood, urbik and caldwell... I'm going to be watching some more of chung, iglesias, robiskie, and the kid from cal poly. he's got some size. barden I think is his name. he just caught my eye, I don't think he necessarily did much, just had a wow look at that dude kinda thing last night.

I'm leaning towards a OL in at 25 though. I don't really have any of these guys rated yet as far as rounds go. But I think 25 is a good spot to be at right now. we have options.

lbmclean_sj
01-25-2009, 12:44 PM
I loved Mayocks comments after " if I'm a coach i tell him he's playing slot receiver, returning kicks and wildcat 10-15 plays a game and winning superbowls". That may have been the dumbest thing I ever heard, if he's so darn good shouldn't he be graded a top ten pick but Mayock himself thinks late 2nd early 3rd.

Todd McShay thought P.White might be the best QB in the senior bowl but then he said that didn't mean much because the rest of them were basically awful.

I would take White over Vince Young

White's 2 strikes are height and slow release

he made a sweet pass on the run to his right, which is great for a lefty

I don't know why you are being so hard on Mayock, he is essentially correct

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 01:45 PM
yeah i been trying to find more stuff on Chung for a bit... he is a safety from Oregon, good speed and tackler, solid cover guy too... he's been my possible #2 want behind Delmas.

i still love my Caldwell as many knows, and dislike my Unger!!!

Maulaluga did make that nice play on the screen, but otherwise tended to get locked up, didn't shed quick, and got driven around... the fumble he created, he was flat footed reaching out, while he was locked up... it was more poor running and ball handling by the RB. no USC guy really impressed me much in the game.

if you haven't known Ramses Barden yet... watch his interviews and game film.... check out his size and great hands.... i've been, as others, talking him up. can definitely help us out in the red zone and could become a big target for us... then we'll have many different style WR's to work with!!!

loved me some eric wood. stood out to me early in the first quarter. I actuall thought he was the kid from wisconsin, but later realized it was louisvills hat on him. did quite well against brace, especially in the second quarter. there was also a time where he was playing center. versatility like that will only help his draft stock.

Chung, the CB from oregon showed great closing speed on making open field tackles. he may be a safety now that I think about it, but he did very well on a couple open field tackles. I remember him catching my eye more than once.

I like patrick turners size. I think he is 6'5", talk about a sweet redzone target. but I was more impressed with iglesias. He showed great hands, and a great reach when going to catch a higher thrown ball. Field awareness was super impressive, as a first down conversion was single handedly made by him running the route 2 yards past the mark to get. I loved that play. TOo many times I see us come up short on conversions downs because we catch the ball two yards shy, instead of two yards past the line to get.

robiskie from OSU,ran a good comeback route and showed some pretty good hands. I would have liked to see him fight away that int a little harder, but to his defense by the time he looked back for the ball, it was already falling short for the pic. Hopefully, when its closer than that, he fights away the pic a little harder.

quinn johnson was super impressive. good blocking, good hands out of the backfield. good power. he's a built dude. but I'm in love with polite as it is.

good news was mayock said mack, unger and wood could all be had in the second round. which means if we wanted wood, he would be there at 25, I'm not sure where our first 2nd round selection is at, but there would be options there as well.

defensively as far as DT's go. nothing really impressed me. brace and raji were both MIA in the first half. brace showed up a bit more for the second half as mentioned earlier, but I certainly wasn't swept off my feet.

cushing from USC, showed great coverage skills, made up ground quickly on a flat route to the RB, and made a sure handed tackle for minimal gain.

maualuga, showed great intelligence by recognizing a screen play, and blowing by the lead blockers before they even knew he was there, and made the tackle for a minimal gain. forced a fumble as well.

I love wood. urbik would be a second or third choice for RG. caldwell played RG when wood was at center I think. again versatility is nice.

mckillop from pitt, made a great tackle at the two yard line. that was a nice play. very agressive shooting the hole and made an ankle tackle, just a good fundamental tackle.

aside from wood, urbik and caldwell... I'm going to be watching some more of chung, iglesias, robiskie, and the kid from cal poly. he's got some size. barden I think is his name. he just caught my eye, I don't think he necessarily did much, just had a wow look at that dude kinda thing last night.

I'm leaning towards a OL in at 25 though. I don't really have any of these guys rated yet as far as rounds go. But I think 25 is a good spot to be at right now. we have options.

3rdandinches
01-25-2009, 01:55 PM
I would take White over Vince Young

White's 2 strikes are height and slow release

he made a sweet pass on the run to his right, which is great for a lefty

I don't know why you are being so hard on Mayock, he is essentially correct

I'm not being hard on Mayock I really think he does a great job. How do you comment that a prospect is so good he'll be winning Superbowls but he's not good enough to be drafted in the first round! That makes very little sense to me.

I'd never take V.Young period, he had a great college game in the championship outside of that I've never seen anything to warrent a top ten pick.

3rdandinches
01-25-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm sorry if you don't pay attention to reports like most of us...it was reported like two weeks ago, right before the Senior Bowl practices started, that Bill Parcells was high and "loved" Pat White and was, and I quote: "willing to use a 3rd or 4th round pick on Pat White for the Wildcat..."

That was talked about here for a while. Pay attention, instead of making stuff up and thinking its true. :rolleyes2:

I asked for a quote, you know from a source ie Video, media print, radio or whatever you want. I don't know where or what you think I've made something up, I've just pointed out BP doesn't show his draft players to all and I would love to see where he did this. Sorry I ruffled your feathers, I guess what you write must be the golden rule for all to obey. That's what I wasn't paying attention to.

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 02:27 PM
mr ed has balls challenging a guy with guns and a big axe like 3rdandinches has

Nappy Roots
01-25-2009, 02:45 PM
yeah i been trying to find more stuff on Chung for a bit... he is a safety from Oregon, good speed and tackler, solid cover guy too... he's been my possible #2 want behind Delmas.

Chung lays that HAT to! least in college he did, we'll see in the pros. i thought of him more as a strong rather then a free though.

RoninFin4
01-25-2009, 02:51 PM
I asked for a quote, you know from a source ie Video, media print, radio or whatever you want. I don't know where or what you think I've made something up, I've just pointed out BP doesn't show his draft players to all and I would love to see where he did this. Sorry I ruffled your feathers, I guess what you write must be the golden rule for all to obey. That's what I wasn't paying attention to.

I'd be willing to bet that the quote is just one of the many smokescreens that Bill Parcells & Co. will have this offseason.

There's far too many holes to draft a luxury player like Pat White whose only going to be on the field in limited situations.

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 02:56 PM
i can see that, i agree.... do u have any film on him???

Chung lays that HAT to! least in college he did, we'll see in the pros. i thought of him more as a strong rather then a free though.

Nappy Roots
01-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Watch him block on this interception, he puts 2 big as offensive lineman on their backs. and they werent on crack backs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkWJHBzb30

ZachThomas76
01-25-2009, 04:15 PM

when did Bill tell you this?

ZachThomas76
01-25-2009, 04:20 PM

um Ed, you do realize come draft time Mr Parcells does like to lie alot? do you not remember just last year, when Jeff Ireland said their #1 overall pick would be " a pillar of the defense" for quite some time. BP doesnt like midgets. at best, Pat White would get a tryout if he went undrafted.

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 04:23 PM
thank you... i love upfield blocking, that was awesome!!! he is a team player!!!

i also got to see some other nice clips... man he accelerates i noticed

but i dont know if iwant to draft a player that cannot win "rock, scissors, paper" against his teammate to go out and play.... that was a hilarious clip... check it out of Patrick Chung

he is my #2 behind Delmas still

Watch him block on this interception, he puts 2 big as offensive lineman on their backs. and they werent on crack backs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkWJHBzb30

mroz
01-25-2009, 10:07 PM

me likey

I've been jocking Wood for some time...

I am Bane
01-25-2009, 10:11 PM
way too many jokes i can comeback on this one!!!! :)

I've been jocking Wood for some time...

dr.jake
01-25-2009, 11:52 PM
i've been following the usc lbs for years.rivers cushing and maluaga. cushing is the only one we have a shot at.injuries aside i say pull the trigger if he's there.

Dr. Phin
01-26-2009, 03:16 AM

me likey

He also got some really nice blocks on some pulls...Wood definitely impressed me...the Mack kid that everyone has been talking about did not though...

Dr. Phin
01-26-2009, 03:24 AM
I came on here specifically to see if anyone had noticed Wood...from this thread...it appears that I am not the only one that noticed him...the kid looks good. If we could get him in the second, that would be great.

2413fanphins
01-26-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm not the greatest at ranking where guys will fall in the draft, so for you guys that are....

IS this kid gonna be around when we pick at 2a? wood from louisville that is?

rev kev
01-26-2009, 11:14 AM
5 Centers are not going to be drafted in the first 2 rounds..., no freaking way that Luigis (sp?) Mack, Caldwell, Wood, and Unger are all drafted in the first two freakin rounds... Some of these names are going to drop into the 3rd and 4th Round..., they simply will..., no team is going to draft a C in the first rd..., no one...

rev kev
01-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm not the greatest at ranking where guys will fall in the draft, so for you guys that are....

IS this kid gonna be around when we pick at 2a? wood from louisville that is?

Yes..., he will... see the above post :goodpost:

I am Bane
01-26-2009, 02:18 PM
that why i am hoping Caldwell can be third-4th round, but that might be pushing it a little

rev kev
01-26-2009, 02:39 PM
that why i am hoping Caldwell can be third-4th round, but that might be pushing it a little

they cannot all go in the 2nd some will fall... to the third..., moving up and down gets easier from that point

BillParFan
01-26-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry if you don't pay attention to reports like most of us...it was reported like two weeks ago, right before the Senior Bowl practices started, that Bill Parcells was high:bong2: and "loved" Pat White and was, and I quote: "willing to use a 3rd or 4th round pick on Pat White for the Wildcat..."

Don't bet on it.

General Tso
04-28-2009, 12:30 AM

Doh. Ummm... I mean... I was right. I knew a 3rd was unlikely, clearly a 2nd made much more sense.

Pinkboy
04-28-2009, 01:31 AM
We have bigger needs then a Half assed QB who cant read coverage. I highly doubt Pat White gets drafted in the first 3 rounds.

heh

Pinkboy
04-28-2009, 01:33 AM
um Ed, you do realize come draft time Mr Parcells does like to lie alot? do you not remember just last year, when Jeff Ireland said their #1 overall pick would be " a pillar of the defense" for quite some time. BP doesnt like midgets. [B]at best, Pat White would get a tryout if he went undrafted.

LOL. Great thread.

Pinkboy
04-28-2009, 01:39 AM
I'd be willing to bet that the quote is just one of the many smokescreens that Bill Parcells & Co. will have this offseason. There's far too many holes to draft a luxury player like Pat White whose only going to be on the field in limited situations.

How's that bet turning out for ya ? :crazy:

General Tso
04-28-2009, 09:43 PM
no team is going to draft a C in the first rd..., no one...

If you don't count Cleveland and Buffalo...

Mr772
04-28-2009, 10:42 PM
I see we need a fresh flock of crows for this thread. MrEd was on the money though.

kcbrown
04-29-2009, 12:14 AM
LOL....

....and the rule of this thread is...be careful about your predictions as EVERYTHING is documented on the net.

Greyboy is serving crow.