PDA

View Full Version : OT Alex Boone

SamIam
01-24-2009, 11:19 PM
I think he can be a pretty good RT if we can't sign VC... any Ohio State fans to give us the scouting report.

I found this Vid and he looks pretty good to me, but think he is more of a RT though
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=h_4-Bewyq0A&feature=channel_page

Digital
01-25-2009, 05:54 AM
He is definitely a RT. He didn't have a very good final season, but he has the size and skills to do the job. He's had some injuries too. I think he's a good RT prospect for the middl rounds, but I wouldn't take him on the first day.

CC Coach
01-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Boone sucks. He is horrible. He has the slowest feet, no quickness and is not strong, just big and slow.The entire OSU OLine were a bunch of slow slugs. In the all star game last week Boone was beat numerous times, had a holding penalty(which is all he is good at)and was the worst lineman on the field.
No way does he ever start in the NFL.

Gamble
01-25-2009, 12:49 PM
He has a few character concerns. Was a bit of a binge drinker. I think he has some talent and has good size. The question is how much can he improve with good coaching? Proabably a good backup.

LtDan
01-25-2009, 12:51 PM
He has a few character concerns. Was a bit of a binge drinker. I think he has some talent and has good size. The question is how much can he improve with good coaching? Proabably a good backup.
his freshman year in college. Who doesn't do that?