PDA

View Full Version : A MUST WIN game for the Bills...

bigbry
10-04-2003, 10:11 PM
or its three in a row.....and its against the Bungholios' :lol:

Funnier still is the Bills fans arent predicting a victory. :lol: :lol:

And even more funny...this isnt smack, ITS FACT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
or its three in a row.....and its against the Bungholios' :lol:

Funnier still is the Bills fans arent predicting a victory. :lol: :lol:

And even more funny...this isnt smack, ITS FACT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB i think its even funnier that the most vocal of the bills fans, always showing up when something bad happens to the dolphins, just happens to be too busy to post. I'M TALKIN ABOUT MOLDYSOCKS!!!!!!!:D :tongue:

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think its even funnier that the most vocal of the bills fans, always showing up when something bad happens to the dolphins, just happens to be too busy to post. I'M TALKIN ABOUT MOLDYSOCKS!!!!!!!:D :tongue:

Gonad-LESS is just a fraction of what makes 99% of the billy goat fan base DISGUSTING .....

:goof: "Nobody can circle the wagons better than the jills" :rolleyes: :lol:....

Problem is that there soon will not be ANYBODY to "circle the wagons" ! Because they will have ALL jumped off ....

:evil:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

shelby
10-05-2003, 09:44 AM
That will never happen. During the preseason, most Bills fans predicted we would be 2-2 after the first four. Then people got overly optomistic, due to the talent being signed. There are quite a few bugs that need to be worked out....our O line makes me cringe, for example, and it wouldn't break my heart if GW were ousted. We need to establish a running game, and figure out how to defend against one. We need to stop getting flagged for stupid penalties. But all in all, the season is pretty much as i expected. i think 10-6 is not unrealistic.

XoPhinsoX
10-05-2003, 10:32 AM
You have no O-line and you have no running back. How far do you guys think you are going to go? Bledsoe is good but he's no Marino. Btw, your D is over-rated :D

shelby
10-05-2003, 10:43 AM
i agree about the O line. Henry can get the job done if he will stop being greedy and take 3 yards, rather than trying to bust out for 10. If all else fails, we can activate McGahee soon and see how well he's rehabbed from his knee.
i don't think our D is any more overrated than your D. Nate Clements is having an outstanding year.
As to how far i think we can go....that depends. If we can get our :angry: together, i think we can make the playoffs.
On any given Sunday......
:D

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by shelby
i agree about the O line. Henry can get the job done if he will stop being greedy and take 3 yards, rather than trying to bust out for 10. If all else fails, we can activate McGahee soon and see how well he's rehabbed from his knee.
i don't think our D is any more overrated than your D. Nate Clements is having an outstanding year.
As to how far i think we can go....that depends. If we can get our :angry: together, i think we can make the playoffs.
On any given Sunday......
teal and orange...how manly. manly enough to embarass you on the football field!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shelby
10-05-2003, 11:27 AM
No....you embarassed us by beating us 17-7 wearing gay uniforms.

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 11:31 AM
:D i'd play football with you anytime, two-hand touch ANYWHERE!:D :evil:

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 11:35 AM
:D yep, your powerful offense only came close to scoring once and that was because of a dolphin mistake. think about it, the 50 yardline is something you didn't see much!:D :rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
10-05-2003, 11:41 AM
What's so gay looking about the uniforms exactly? Nobody really ever explains. Is it the orange like millions of other teams have? Oh, maybe it's the white that's so unpopular. No no no it must be that AQUA (NOT TEAL YOU DUMB****) that is so fruity looking.

Gimme a break. The Bills uniform looks like the american flag puked on it.

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
What's so gay looking about the uniforms exactly? Nobody really ever explains. Is it the orange like millions of other teams have? Oh, maybe it's the white that's so unpopular. No no no it must be that AQUA (NOT TEAL YOU DUMB****) that is so fruity looking.

Gimme a break. The Bills uniform looks like the american flag puked on it. the colors don't really mean a damn thing. what does, is the player inside. and we all know how the bills folded on the 21st! a color will never help that sorry team!;)

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 05:31 PM

Yeah and I love the pretty "FAIRY powder blue" the billy goats changed to ... The brillant colors brings that "limp wristed" transition that screams "W-NY- FLAMERS !!!!

:rolleyes:

:eek:

:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 05:37 PM

Gimme a break. The Bills uniform looks like the american flag puked on it.

That is the typical attempts at :laughat: smack that these LOSER goat fans are spewing ...

So lame and quite humorous ... I guess when a fan base brags all offseason how great their :laughat: team is on a rival m-b and then get B!TCH SLAPPED on national television by the same team they felt superior to,, I guess the goat fans are grasping for straws .... AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

Marino1983

TerryTate
10-05-2003, 06:05 PM
at least the fins uniform doesnt look like an xfl uniform....

props to "He Hate Me" Rod Smart though, former XFL star

Pagan
10-05-2003, 07:50 PM
The BEST part of the Goat's uniforms is that the stripe down the side of their jersey is solid red, then changes to red and white on the pants. Hello? McFly??? Shouldn't it be like....oh...I don't know, a continuous stripe???

XoPhinsoX
10-05-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
The BEST part of the Goat's uniforms is that the stripe down the side of their jersey is solid red, then changes to red and white on the pants. Hello? McFly??? Shouldn't it be like....oh...I don't know, a continuous stripe???

Really think the Bills organization could figure that out?

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 08:33 PM

Really think the Bills organization could figure that out? come to think of it, that would be alot to ask from anybody concerning the bills!;)

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 10:24 PM

Really think the Bills organization could figure that out?

You are asking for a lot Xo .......

Marino1983