PDA

View Full Version : Last two weeks...GREAT!!!!

bigbry
10-04-2003, 10:17 PM
first we pummel the Bills on Natl. TV and shut their fans up.Then the Bills fans start talking just long enough to get their a$$es handed to them again, plus the Pats and Jets lose.

Ahhhhhhh, SWEET!!!

BB

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
first we pummel the Bills on Natl. TV and shut their fans up.Then the Bills fans start talking just long enough to get their a$$es handed to them again, plus the Pats and Jets lose.

Ahhhhhhh, SWEET!!!

BB i noticed that! all the teams in the AFC that played, LOST!:D

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by bigbry

Ahhhhhhh, SWEET!!!

BB

Anytime the billy goats get their @$$es handed to em makes for a great day ! I can just see all the drug store chains in Barfalo and ANYWHERE that kleenex is sold hanging up signs informing customers that they are sold out of all brands of tissues ...

:boohoo:

:eek:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Anytime the billy goats get their @$$es handed to em makes for a great day ! I can just see all the drug store chains in Barfalo and ANYWHERE that kleenex is sold hanging up signs informing customers that they are sold out of all brands of tissues ...

:boohoo:

:eek:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 i just try to remind bills fans, that lucas is 0-2 against them. they have never beat the phins with fiedler at the helm. he's 5-0 against you, going for number 6. now tell me again about december!