PDA

View Full Version : QI Sports 2-round mock w/videos 1/27/09

jim1
01-29-2009, 10:04 AM
http://qisports.com/nfldraft.html

RoninFin4
01-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Very nice draft, but I can't see English, Delmas, and Mickens all being available when the Dolphins pick.

English in the first, but Delmas is probably going to crack the first round as well.

That said, I'd take those three in a heartbeat. Good find.

jim1
01-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Very nice draft, but I can't see English, Delmas, and Mickens all being available when the Dolphins pick.

English in the first, but Delmas is probably going to crack the first round as well.

That said, I'd take those three in a heartbeat. Good find.

I don't see Delmas going in the 1st.

mroz
01-29-2009, 02:16 PM
jim1:

I agree with you that Delmas will not go ing the first (or at least I don't see it). He was a solid 3rd rounder prior to the senior bowl week. His work last week may have moved him up a round. I see him as a solid mid-second rounder.

As for the mock itself, I can't see the Fins not taking an OL or NT day 1. Personally, I would be very disappointed if we didn't select an offensive lineman day 1.

I also found it interesting that he only has one of the top centers going day one (mack, unger). That would leave Caldwell, Wood and Luigs on the board.

RoninFin4
01-29-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't see Delmas going in the 1st.

With the way William Moore played in 2008 and during the Senior, Delmas might just be the top ranked S in the draft now. I could see Delmas going in the late 1st very easily.

skipp2myloo13
01-29-2009, 05:53 PM
if we dont go for delmas at 25, we are not getting him