PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of what happens today..

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 10:03 AM
........I still "HATE"the fish"
1.-your fans will still be ignorant & pathetic!
2.- you will still be over-rated every year...(bigtime)!
3.- That quarry you call a field will still be the worst in the league by far!
4.- your fan base will still be laughable!...(Extra, Extra...lots of orange seats left!
5.-Your helmets will still be the cutest wittle things!
6.-Your uniforms will still be the prettiest in the league!
7.-The organ you donate in december will still be your heart!
8.-Your still not satified... so your guts get donated in Janurary!
9.-In feburary the river of tears begin and wait till next year signs appear!
10.-By july the pattern is laid out... and your gonna to be the "next" superbowl champ !.....:lol::evil: :D :tongue:

XoPhinsoX
10-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Great..

I just wasted 15 seconds of my life.

Btw, nice for you to FINALLY SHOW UP AFTER THE *** PACKING YOUR BILLS TOOK! ****ing gutless whore.

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 05:23 PM
This coming from a goat fan base that are the BIGGEST bandwagoners in the NFL !!!!

Pretty bad when your team is sooooooooooooo inept they have to go into OVERTIME to beat the worst team in the league LAST SEASON ......

On their home turf !!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
This coming from a goat fan base that are the BIGGEST bandwagoners in the NFL !!!!

Pretty bad when your team is sooooooooooooo inept they have to go into OVERTIME to beat the worst team in the league LAST SEASON ......

On their home turf !!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

:lol:

Marino1983 "Worst team in the league LAST SEASON!...your right....LAST SEASON!!..Your frickin team got in trouble against the TEXANS On your home turf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and what did you do ...flopped like usuall....no guts,no heart to pull it out!...nuff said! :D :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
........I still "HATE"the fish"
1.-your fans will still be ignorant & pathetic!
2.- you will still be over-rated every year...(bigtime)!
3.- That quarry you call a field will still be the worst in the league by far!
4.- your fan base will still be laughable!...(Extra, Extra...lots of orange seats left!
5.-Your helmets will still be the cutest wittle things!
6.-Your uniforms will still be the prettiest in the league!
7.-The organ you donate in december will still be your heart!
8.-Your still not satified... so your guts get donated in Janurary!
9.-In feburary the river of tears begin and wait till next year signs appear!
10.-By july the pattern is laid out... and your gonna to be the "next" superbowl champ !.....:lol::evil: :D :tongue: knowing the team you root for, i think you're mistaking someone on this board for somebody that gives a ****. go away loser, you have nothing to say, your pathetic team said it for you!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 06:31 PM
"Worst team in the league LAST SEASON!...your right....LAST SEASON!!..Your frickin team got in trouble against the TEXANS On your home turf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and what did you do ...flopped like usuall....no guts,no heart to pull it out!...nuff said! :D :lol: :lol:

Hey jerk-off ... News flash, the view from first place looks great,, maybe I will send YOU some pictures LOSER !!

Your goats look like they couldn't beat the best Arena League team !! ;) :roflmao: A team that has had consecutive #1 draft picks took your billy goats SORRY @$$ES into overtime :roflmao:

"No heart",, YOU must love smacking your "no balls NO HEART " joke of a pro football team jerk-off ... I guess this was like a s-b win for you dumb@$$ 4 CHOKE fan !!!!

:pirate:

Marino1983

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 06:39 PM

Hey jerk-off ... News flash, the view from first palce looks great,, maybe I will send YOU some pictures LOSER !!

Your goats look like they couldn't beat the best Arena League team !! ;) :roflmao: A team that has had consecutive #1 draft picks took your billy goats SORRY @$$ES into overtime :roflmao:

"No heart",, YOU must love smacking your "no balls NO HEART " joke of a pro football team jerk-off ... I guess this was like a s-b win for you dumb@$$ 4 CHOKE fan !!!!

:pirate:

Marino1983 HOUSTON TEXANS??? at your home quarry?................ thats bad!!:lol: ..Didn`t see the Giant game today ,but Im sure they probably shot themselves in the foot today.;)

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 06:43 PM
HOUSTON TEXANS??? at your home quarry?................ thats bad!!:lol: ..Didn`t see the Giant game today ,but Im sure they probably shot themselves in the foot today.;) yeah, the bills shot themselves a little higher up!:D

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
yeah, the bills shot themselves a little higher up!:D

:roflmao: Yeah 06 but you have to have a brain to shoot .....

Sorta leaves out 99% of the billy goat fan base !

"CASE IN POINT" (imbecile jerk-OFF) ....

:goof:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
10-05-2003, 07:02 PM
"Worst team in the league LAST SEASON!...your right....LAST SEASON!!..Your frickin team got in trouble against the TEXANS On your home turf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and what did you do ...flopped like usuall....no guts,no heart to pull it out!...nuff said! :D :lol: :lol:

Hi, hello, you just sweated it out with the BENGALS, HELLO?! Btw, the Texas are 2-2, maybe they just aren't as bad as people thought? How much you want to bet the Texans finish no less then 2 games under you guys this season?

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Hi, hello, you just sweated it out with the BENGALS, HELLO?! Btw, the Texas are 2-2, maybe they just aren't as bad as people thought? How much you want to bet the Texans finish no less then 2 games under you guys this season? It was a 34degree wind chill factor.... rainy and flat out cold.... how could I sweat that game out!:D

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 07:29 PM
It was a 34degree wind chill factor.... rainy and flat out cold.... how could I sweat that game out!:D with the game on the line, you know you were suckin wind!:tongue:

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 08:28 PM
with the game on the line, you know you were suckin wind!:tongue: You mean that play to Moulds on forth and 9 or the one Bobby Shaw caught on forth and what ever.....Na, I didn`t even blink...I barely remember them;) ;) :whew:

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 08:30 PM
You mean that play to Moulds on forth and 9 or the one Bobby Shaw caught on forth and what ever.....Na, I didn`t even blink...I barely remember them;) ;) :whew: i didn't even see the game, but my son told me it was 4th and 22!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 10:22 PM
with the game on the line, you know you were suckin wind!:tongue:

Among OTHER things --->:spit: ......

:eek:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 11:07 PM

Among OTHER things --->:spit: ......

:eek:

Marino1983 i know what it was, i just didn't want to go there!:D

MoFinz
10-06-2003, 12:46 AM
17-7....nuff said:nana:

dolfan06
10-06-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by MoFinz
17-7....nuff said:nana: i most liked the fact their offense was shut out!:D

goldfish
10-14-2003, 03:21 PM

....no guts, no heart to pull it out.... he says.....

Gentlemen, I show you ignorance at its best!!!!

dolfan06
10-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by goldfish

....no guts, no heart to pull it out.... he says.....

Gentlemen, I show you ignorance at its best!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 03:42 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah just add "jerkOFF to the very long list of billy goat LOSER fans that have gone down under ......

Each other !

:eek: :eek:

Marino1983