PDA

View Full Version : Dog The Bounty Hunter

GoonBoss
02-02-2009, 02:48 AM
Is going back on the air. I saw the ads today. I did not think it was possible for that guy to look more like a duschebag, but, I was wrong. Now they are running around with pepperball guns and such.

Christ is that guy a tool:(

TheDon74
02-02-2009, 04:11 AM
You'll notice that "Young Blood" Dogs supposide brother (The skinny one with the ponytail) who isn't really his brother, is no longer on the show. He was arrested for masturbating in public and trying to run over a security officer.

Arsenal WV
02-02-2009, 04:45 AM
I like the show...

CedarPhin
02-02-2009, 09:13 AM
I never saw what was so great about that show to begin with.

WISfinfan13
02-02-2009, 10:23 AM
You'll notice that "Young Blood" Dogs supposide brother (The skinny one with the ponytail) who isn't really his brother, is no longer on the show. He was arrested for masturbating in public and trying to run over a security officer.

Is this a true story?? If so hilarious!!! I liked the show for awhile. But after awhile it got severely repetive. Some Samoane got all methed up and forgot to go to court. I want to see him go after some murders or at least get in a fight with one of the fugitives or something

eric1589
02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
that show is as ridiculous as its star's wardrobe.
the guy is a complete tool and so are all the people involved with airing that show.

obama should ban that show because of dob being a racists, and still haivng the nerve to walk around looking like he does. you cant blame some one for being a specific race because thats how they were born.

but this MF'er. he gets up every day and CHOOSES to dress the way he does, and act the way he does.

Joker2thief
02-02-2009, 04:58 PM
He was awesome in The Wrestler-he is too handcuffed in Dog

SpaceMountain16
02-05-2009, 08:16 PM
^ Nice

And i guess this means Dog is out of jail in Mexico, or whatever it was?

GoonBoss
02-05-2009, 10:24 PM
^ Nice

And i guess this means Dog is out of jail in Mexico, or whatever it was?

Yes. He got locked up in Mexico because bounty hunting is illegal there....And yes, he is out.

eric1589
02-06-2009, 02:30 AM
i came across it flipping channels the other night.
him and his wife are all spackled up with make up and brand new hair coloring for their new seasons i guess.

GoonBoss
02-06-2009, 03:52 PM
i came across it flipping channels the other night.
him and his wife are all spackled up with make up and brand new hair coloring for their new seasons i guess.

:lol: @ spackled

Dolfan3773
02-08-2009, 10:02 PM
LOL the only good thing about "Dog" was the South Park that made fun of it....

JCane
02-09-2009, 06:21 AM
LOL the only good thing about "Dog" was the South Park that made fun of it....

Carl Brutananadilewski (Aqua Teen Hunger Force): "The only thing good to come out of Hawaii was Dog the Bounty Hunter with a prostitute in handcuffs."

:lol: