PDA

View Full Version : Gil Brandt knows Tuna's #1 pick

enduro
02-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Gil Brandt claims he knows Parcels #1 choice at lb for our slot in the upcoming draft. This claim was made on nfl sirius radio earlier this week. Gil said he will not disclose this just yet and the person might surprise you. And of course it all depends if this person is available. Has anyone heard any updated info on this. Based on tuna's drafting history our #1 pick will be a lb. no question about it. but who?

JT-forpresident
02-05-2009, 11:12 AM
very interesting... i hope he shuts his mouth lol

X-Pacolypse
02-05-2009, 11:21 AM
I'll bet it's Clint Sintim.

JT-forpresident
02-05-2009, 11:27 AM

it's the easiest guess and it's quite possible... but man would i be pissed if we drafted him... we need a SOLB, not a WOLB... unless they see something in roth/merling that i don't

enduro
02-05-2009, 11:37 AM

i was thinking about clay mathews as gil said it might surprise you.

Breadfan
02-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Clay Matthews, LB, USC

Tough, versatile, high motor, monster special teamer, excellent pass rusher/blitzer, over achiever, super competitive

Sounds pretty Parcelly to me.

X-Pacolypse
02-05-2009, 11:46 AM

I was thinking about Clay Matthews as well, but I've been praising and talking up Clint Sintim for so long it's almost second nature for me. Honestly, it's either Sintim, Matthews, or Cushing that he's got his eyes on. I know for damn sure that it's not Andy Katzenmoyer Jr. (Laurinaitis).

RealDriscoll
02-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Larry English!!!!!!!!!

RealDriscoll
02-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Trust me it is Larry English. The guy is Demarcus Ware 2.0

Phishpunk@WCU
02-05-2009, 12:01 PM
I completely agree with this. Parcells was rumored to really want Chris Long last year if a contract with Jake Long would not have been worked out in time. It is no secret that Parcells likes big linebackers that shows about as much insight as saying Brett Favre didn't deserve to go to the pro bowl. I think if Michael Johnson, Clint Sintim, or Larry English are there at 25 we take them over an OL, CB, or S.

RoninFin4
02-05-2009, 01:00 PM
If it's a surprising name AND an OLB, I'm tempted to go with Michael Johnson or Clay Matthews - if it's strictly an OLB which isn't specified in the OP. Rey Maualuga would be my overall guess.

phinfan33
02-05-2009, 01:07 PM
If it's a surprising name AND an OLB, I'm tempted to go with Michael Johnson or Clay Matthews - if it's strictly an OLB which isn't specified in the OP. Rey Maualuga would be my overall guess.
i'd love it if he fell to the 25th pick and we got him...

RoninFin4
02-05-2009, 01:12 PM
i'd love it if he fell to the 25th pick and we got him...

I saw a post by CK - can't exactly remember when or what thread, but it hinted at the possibility of getting Rey Maualuga and teaming him on the inside with Karlos Dansby. To me, that'd be a dream scenario, even if it appears unlikely on the surface, for now.

I don't think it'll play out this way, but if the first three rounds went:

1. Rey Maualuga
2. Louis Delmas
2. Antoine Caldwell
3. Keenan Lewis

I'd be pretty excited. Four potential starters right off the bat, and we've hit two holes in the secondary, one in the LB corp, and give ourselves even more flexibility along the O-line.

hooshoops
02-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I saw a post by CK - can't exactly remember when or what thread, but it hinted at the possibility of getting Rey Maualuga and teaming him on the inside with Karlos Dansby. To me, that'd be a dream scenario, even if it appears unlikely on the surface, for now.

I don't think it'll play out this way, but if the first three rounds went:

1. Rey Maualuga
2. Louis Delmas
2. Antoine Caldwell
3. Keenan Lewis

I'd be pretty excited. Four potential starters right off the bat, and we've hit two holes in the secondary, one in the LB corp, and give ourselves even more flexibility along the O-line.

as would i. i do however look at delmas as more a strong than free safety in the pros. if bell didn't come back i think he'd be the perfect replacement.

maualuga i don't care what anyone says is top 10 talent.

fullerboy1
02-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Mister Johnson anyone?

lbmclean_sj
02-05-2009, 02:43 PM

agreed

lbmclean_sj
02-05-2009, 02:45 PM

Johnson doesn't sound like a Tuna player to me

ZachThomas76
02-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Its Jason Beck. Bill Parcells had Jason Allen and John Beck cloned together to create the ultimate football player.

JT-forpresident
02-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Its Jason Beck. Bill Parcells had Jason Allen and John Beck cloned together to create the ultimate football player.

you mean, the most valuable bench warmer ?

ckparrothead
02-05-2009, 03:48 PM
as would i. i do however look at delmas as more a strong than free safety in the pros. if bell didn't come back i think he'd be the perfect replacement.

maualuga i don't care what anyone says is top 10 talent.

Did you ever get a chance to watch Delmas play Cornerback at Western Michigan?

Let me tell you, that boy can play Free Safety for me. Absolutely.

hooshoops
02-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Did you ever get a chance to watch Delmas play Cornerback at Western Michigan?

Let me tell you, that boy can play Free Safety for me. Absolutely.

no i didn't. he just looks more like a heavy hitter and in the box safety to me. if he's good in coverage also that puts him over rashod johnson for me as a free safety.

chon-ji
02-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Gil said he will not disclose this just yet and the person might surprise you.

As in Tuna Surprise? Ouch...

:foundout:

TedSlimmJr
02-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Delmas can play either safety spot...

Chung is more one dimesional...a SS..

R. Johnson is a pure free safety...as is Sean Smith once he makes the conversion....

skipp2myloo13
02-05-2009, 04:37 PM
please not micheal johnson. he is ghoston but not as good. physical atheleat but cant play football very well.

RUDEbyallMEANS
02-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Sounds like a player that is considered a "definete to be there at #25".

MrClean
02-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Delmas can play either safety spot...

Chung is more one dimesional...a SS..

R. Johnson is a pure free safety...as is Sean Smith once he makes the conversion....

I disagree. Chung played sort of a rover position that had him in or near the box a lot, but he has the range, instincts and ball skills to play free safety. He is very versatile, not a pure strong safety. While at Oregon, he even lined up at corner. Chung is also a very reliable tackler and excellent special teamer. He'd play ten years in the NFL on his special teams ability alone. Chung is somewhat overlooked around here when it comes to the top safeties. Most mention Delmas and Johnson, but I'd be equally pleased with Chung if we take him.

TheBow305
02-05-2009, 09:19 PM
I'd say it's probably either Larry English or Clay Matthews.

Those are the only two that will likely be available and that would surprise people.

RoninFin4
02-05-2009, 09:28 PM
The other name I've come up with that would be pretty surprising would be Robert Ayers of Tennessee.

TheBow305
02-05-2009, 09:37 PM
The other name I've come up with that would be pretty surprising would be Robert Ayers of Tennessee.

Don't even suggest that! I would seriously be ILL!

He's a late 2nd rounder at BEST.

RoninFin4
02-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't even suggest that! I would seriously be ILL!

He's a late 2nd rounder at BEST.

As would I, but he's a potential conversion player, with shades of the size/speed to set the edge and get after the passer; probably a SOLB guy in our scheme.

X-Pacolypse
02-05-2009, 09:58 PM

That would most certainly fit the definition of SURPRISE.

TheBow305
02-05-2009, 10:10 PM
As would I, but he's a potential conversion player, with shades of the size/speed to set the edge and get after the passer; probably a SOLB guy in our scheme.

Agreed, he could play for us in our system and I would be ok with it if we took him with our late 2nd rounder or possibly even our first 2nd from Washington. This guy has no business though in the 1st and there will be much better players available at #25 for us to reach on a guy that was an underachiever his entire college career, and not nearly as gifted as some of the guys who will be available to us.

TheBow305
02-05-2009, 10:11 PM
JUST SAY NO To Reaching On Tennessee Players!!!

Seriously.... 3 out of the last 4 players taken from Tennessee in th 1st that were considered reaches (Justin Harrell, Jason Allen, and Robert Meachem) have been TERRIBLE!!

Not to mention.... EDDIE MOORE!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

dolfan91
02-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Considering there were reports that Parcells himself had a lengthy conversation with Clay Matthews at the senior bowl.... and also considering Parcells habit of keeping things a closely guarded secret... IMO the Matthews conversation was a diversionary tactic to throw off other teams... there were positive reports on Larry English on how he played LB during the game... and made a strong impression during the practices as well.... i'm guessing that a pass rushing LB was impressive enough to catch his eye and the regime is looking to him as the pick... I had the pleasure to see Larry English play 3times this season and came away impressed to hope he would be a Miami Dolphin.... and judging by the Cameron Wake signing... it is looking like this team is gearing up to load up on the pass rush... I believe Larry English is the pick... he is a classic Parcells conversion player... he will be groomed to become a full time player... in the mean time he'll be let lose on the QB's.... again this is only my opinion... considering the Jake and Chris Long show last year... he'll keep the NFL guessing... until pick #25 is on the board....

thejetssuck
02-05-2009, 11:54 PM

Seriously.... 3 out of the last 4 players taken from Tennessee in th 1st that were considered reaches (Justin Harrell, Jason Allen, and Robert Meachem) have been TERRIBLE!!

:crazy:

MrEd
02-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Gil Brandt claims he knows Parcels #1 choice at lb for our slot in the upcoming draft. This claim was made on nfl sirius radio earlier this week. Gil said he will not disclose this just yet and the person might surprise you. And of course it all depends if this person is available. Has anyone heard any updated info on this. Based on tuna's drafting history our #1 pick will be a lb. no question about it. but who?

Yeah, sure, ok? :err: Why would Gil Brandt "know" who Parcells is selecting? Please. BS alert...wait a minute...who is Gil Brandt? :lol:

CJGoCanes
02-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Parcells doesn't give anything out before the draft, it's a decoy. Just like the Pat White thing

MrEd
02-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Parcells doesn't give anything out before the draft, it's a decoy. Just like the Pat White thing

Nah, I believe the Pat White thing. Why do you think Parcells wants to trade Beck all of a sudden? After mentioning how he likes Pat White and has visions of him in the Wildcat as a QB/WR/RB and playing KR/PR.

Yeah, I don't see why the Pat White thing would be a decoy...it isn't like he's picking Pat White in the first day of the draft. He said he would be willing to use a 3rd or 4th round pick on him. Not much of a decoy to me.

But on this case, who is Gil Brandt? Why would he know who Parcells is going to pick? They've made their decision already?

TheBow305
02-06-2009, 12:15 AM

Do you seriously want Robert Ayers in the first????

CJGoCanes
02-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Do you seriously want Robert Ayers in the first????

Would you seriously consider Brian Cushing or Darrius Heyward-Bey in the 1st?

And given the fact we need a long-term SOLB as a major pass rush force Ayers fits the mold

GoonBoss
02-06-2009, 12:39 AM
So he claimed to know everything but not commit to it so he can't be proven wrong.

I know who BP will draft too. It won't surprise you really. Trust me. I know.

Valandui
02-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Yeah, sure, ok? :err: Why would Gil Brandt "know" who Parcells is selecting? Please. BS alert...wait a minute...who is Gil Brandt? :lol:
Brandt has been a top personnel guy in the league for years and years (most notably under Tom Landry in Dallas). He probably knows Parcells and his way of thinking very well. That being said, it is probably just his guess on it regardless.

miami234ever
02-06-2009, 12:59 AM
My best bet is Clint Sintim...and that's if Parcells believes Wake will play the SOLB. If not, then Wake will be groomed behind Porter and a SOLB must be drafted early on.

rev kev
02-06-2009, 08:58 AM
So he claimed to know everything but not commit to it so he can't be proven wrong.

I know who BP will draft too. It won't surprise you really. Trust me. I know.

Yes I find that same logic around here a lot lately... BP won't tip his hand but he will elevate the interest of players to raise their draft profile, to drive up players value and tip the scales in his favour

enduro
02-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Yes I find that same logic around here a lot lately... BP won't tip his hand but he will elevate the interest of players to raise their draft profile, to drive up players value and tip the scales in his favour

i understand the logic in what your saying but when gil was pressed to give up the information he would not. Maybe he does know something. If parcels wants the smoke screen out then Gil would talk freely. i find it interesting.

greasyObnoxious
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM

could this be any more vague? lol

Marcus Freeman or Cody Brown would surprise me. Ayers would do so, too.

Canadi-Phin
02-06-2009, 11:10 AM
I know everyone wants to believe Gil is lying but I believe they are really good friends and have been in the same circles for a very long time. Wouldn't surprise me is Gil and Bill have talked about the draft. Bill knows that Gil watches lots of football and has always been a very successful scout. This doesn't seem that farfetched to me.

rev kev
02-06-2009, 11:34 AM
I know everyone wants to believe Gil is lying but I believe they are really good friends and have been in the same circles for a very long time. Wouldn't surprise me is Gil and Bill have talked about the draft. Bill knows that Gil watches lots of football and has always been a very successful scout. This doesn't seem that farfetched to me.

Everyne knows that BP sends out mixed signals especially to inflate value to players he doesn't want to draft...

Colleagues hang each other out to dry..., friends do not "back stab"..., mine don't or they are no longer my friends...., are we to believe that Gil is a "back stabber" hard to believe...

Colleagues yes... A "friend" would never sell his friend out..., you ca guarantee that BP & Ireland And Sparano are pretty mum...

Heck last year we had guys (won't mention who..., but they still have a lot of credibililty and in some strange way even more credibilty) in a lot of people's eyes saying that they had "insider knowledge" that the FO was not drafting a QB first day or second day for that matter..., the team was so impressed with what they had...

(We know this was all "smoke and mirrors" erroneous then as we know now..., BP knows how to keep the cards concealed even to his own staff who may or may not have been offering info to certain posters)

The point is that if you have someone's secret and you share it to inflate your value to others..., you are scum..., if you share a secret to save a life well that's another matter...

Gil Brandt is speculating..., he is paid to speculate..., and it's fun when you are right..., and BP won't care...

enduro
02-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Everyne knows that BP sends out mixed signals especially to inflate value to players he doesn't want to draft...

Colleagues hang each other out to dry..., friends do not "back stab"..., mine don't or they are no longer my friends...., are we to believe that Gil is a "back stabber" hard to believe...

Colleagues yes... A "friend" would never sell his friend out..., you ca guarantee that BP & Ireland And Sparano are pretty mum...

Heck last year we had guys (won't mention who..., but they still have a lot of credibililty and in some strange way even more credibilty) in a lot of people's eyes saying that they had "insider knowledge" that the FO was not drafting a QB first day or second day for that matter..., the team was so impressed with what they had...

(We know this was all "smoke and mirrors" erroneous then as we know now..., BP knows how to keep the cards concealed even to his own staff who may or may not have been offering info to certain posters)

The point is that if you have someone's secret and you share it to inflate your value to others..., you are scum..., if you share a secret to save a life well that's another matter...

Gil Brandt is speculating..., he is paid to speculate..., and it's fun when you are right..., and BP won't care...

well if he is speculating then why didn't he share it with the radio audience?

rev kev
02-06-2009, 11:48 AM
well if he is speculating then why didn't he share it with the radio audience?

Well I would think it's called "sales" Gil is selling his product to..., everyone in his business needs an audience and if he "shares his entire story" on air then he has to go back to work creating more stories...

Furthermore if he sticks to BP in the back..., BP won't share with him anymore and Gil will be something of a RAT...,

I don't know how else to say it Gil is paid to speculate on what he thinks B is thinking... Why is that sucha stretch

enduro
02-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Well I would think it's called "sales" Gil is selling his product to..., everyone in his business needs an audience and if he "shares his entire story" on air then he has to go back to work creating more stories...

Furthermore if he sticks to BP in the back..., BP won't share with him anymore and Gil will be something of a RAT...,

I don't know how else to say it Gil is paid to speculate on what he thinks B is thinking... Why is that sucha stretch

If i recall the conversation from Gil on air, he stated that Bill told him his top rated lb (and there was no speculation involved). This choice would surprise some people and I'm not sure if Gil was told to keep his mouth shut or what but he would not devulge the info when pressed on air. At this point i'm not sure what the real story is but i can't wait for the draft.

rev kev
02-06-2009, 03:11 PM
If i recall the conversation from Gil on air, he stated that Bill told him his top rated lb (and there was no speculation involved). This choice would surprise some people and I'm not sure if Gil was told to keep his mouth shut or what but he would not devulge the info when pressed on air. At this point i'm not sure what the real story is but i can't wait for the draft.

Again don't take BP for a fool...

phinfan33
02-06-2009, 03:20 PM

would you take Eric Berry from Tennessee? i damn sure would if he was available with our pick when he comes out!!!!

TheBow305
02-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Would you seriously consider Brian Cushing or Darrius Heyward-Bey in the 1st?

And given the fact we need a long-term SOLB as a major pass rush force Ayers fits the mold

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for that. ;)

And yes, I would consider Brian Cushing or Heyward-Bey in the 1st! WHY you ask!? BECAUSE THEY ARE FIRST ROUND PICKS!

Robert Ayers is a 3rd round talent, that will probably be overdrafted towards the middle of the second. He has absolutely NO business in the 1st. He was an underachiever his whole career at Tennessee after coming in as a 4 star prospect out of high school.

Cushing and Heyward-Bey have always been great talents and are widely considered 1st rounds picks because they have always been very good players. The only questions surrounding Cushing are injuries, not ability. Not to mention, Cushing would be ready to play much before Ayers because he played the some 3-4 outside pass rushing position at SC that he would play for us. While Roberts Ayers would be moving from college end to pro outside backer, which is one of the most difficult to make.

Also, Ayers offers little upside, while everyone on my list offers tremenous upside and starting ability from Day 1.

TheBow305
02-06-2009, 03:24 PM
would you take Eric Berry from Tennessee? i damn sure would if he was available with our pick when he comes out!!!!

Notice I said players that were considered "reaches".

I'm pretty sure Eric Berry would not be considered a reach at any spot if he was available.

finfan54
02-07-2009, 10:44 AM
its too early to have a pick that you are dead set on. but I would not discount James Laurenitis ILB Ohio State. We will need ILB if we do not score one in FA.

Larry English has many moves and is cat quick. Roth may go back to DE backup.

Valandui
02-07-2009, 12:03 PM
If that's the case, it doesn't necessarily give anything away. We may not even go LB for all we know. It could even be Aaron Curry, who nobody believes will fall to us but doesn't get the hype of Rey Rey or Cushing.

enduro
02-07-2009, 12:45 PM
If that's the case, it doesn't necessarily give anything away. We may not even go LB for all we know. It could even be Aaron Curry, who nobody believes will fall to us but doesn't get the hype of Rey Rey or Cushing.

My evidence that we will draft a Linebacker #1

Exhibit A the Pittsburgh Steelers. Without there pass rush they have a very mediocre secondary. The Steelers thrive year in and year out with good run defense and a strong pass rush. This is how Bill thinks also!

Exhibit B Every time Bill has started coaching new somewhere his first year there he drafted a lb #1. Here was different (long). I can almost bet the house that unless a real stud falls to us he will once again draft lb with our #1 pick. This new pass rush from cam wake and our new #1 lb will instantly make our secondary look better. I know that, Bill knows that and you know that. So who is our new lb going to be?

rev kev
02-07-2009, 01:05 PM

Exhibit A the Pittsburgh Steelers. Without there pass rush they have a very mediocre secondary. The Steelers thrive year in and year out with good run defense and a strong pass rush. This is how Bill thinks also!

Exhibit B Every time Bill has started coaching new somewhere his first year there he drafted a lb #1. Here was different (long). I can almost bet the house that unless a real stud falls to us he will once again draft lb with our #1 pick. This new pass rush from cam wake and our new #1 lb will instantly make our secondary look better. I know that, Bill knows that and you know that. So who is our new lb going to be?

I'm not arguing with this theory I think you are on to something..., this draft will be heavy on LBs Oline and Dline

Valandui
02-07-2009, 01:16 PM

I agree with you. History shows that we will most likely take an LB. I was just saying that telling who the Tuna ranks as the best LB doesn't necessarily give away our draft strategy. That being said, if we do trade for Bobby Carpenter, I'm not so sure he will view LB as the same priority, kind of like how TE wasn't an issue after we got Fasano.

X-Pacolypse
02-07-2009, 01:49 PM
its too early to have a pick that you are dead set on. but I would not discount James Laurenitis ILB Ohio State. We will need ILB if we do not score one in FA.

Larry English has many moves and is cat quick. Roth may go back to DE backup.

I would. He is totally overrated, a future bust in the making.

mmikel30
02-07-2009, 07:00 PM
gill brandt said last year when arizona selected tim hightower that there was going to be a vp of player operations in miami that will be disapointed i thin gill is close with parcells

Ronnie23Brown
02-07-2009, 08:45 PM
I believe it was Pat Kirwan this week on Sirius said that BP likes Cushing and Maualuga but that there was another LB he likes better than those two. He said he didn't know who it was.

X-Pacolypse
02-07-2009, 08:56 PM
gill brandt said last year when arizona selected tim hightower that there was going to be a vp of player operations in miami that will be disapointed i thin gill is close with parcells

I believe Miami did spend sometime with Tim Hightower at the Combine, so that doesn't surprise me.

finfan54
02-08-2009, 09:14 AM

I am not sure he would be overrated picked at 25..but I was just putting another face out there at 25. Bottom line: Parsells doesnt know who he wants yet, he just knows what he likes. Long time to go yet.

The OLB crop is much stronger than ILB IMO. Henceforth, Laurenitis. Bart Scott would nullify that though.

finfan54
02-08-2009, 09:23 AM
its either Cushing or Matthews that Brandt is refering to IMO.

skipp2myloo13
02-08-2009, 09:31 AM
its either Cushing or Matthews that Brandt is refering to IMO.

i think mathews, because cushings wont be there IMO. so i think its someone who will def be there. my hope is mathews has a bad to ok combine and slips and mabey we can get him with 44, or delmas slips and we can get him with 44. i want mathews and delmas with the first 2

enduro
02-08-2009, 09:32 AM

i like Gil Brandt. He's a nice old guy, i can't see him spouting something out just to hype himself up. he knows parcels man and wont give it up and it's driving me crazy.

finfan54
02-08-2009, 09:37 AM
i like Gil Brandt. He's a nice old guy, i can't see him spouting something out just to hype himself up. he knows parcels man and wont give it up and it's driving me crazy.

yeah I got XM satellite radio and I listen to him on there alot and I like him alot. I think this is smokescreen of a direct fashion. In other words, It is a LB, but our sniff trail has taken us all in a different direction...smart!

Larry English.

skipp2myloo13
02-08-2009, 01:26 PM
there is no way that cushings makes it past NE, they will take him, unless, both Rey and Cushings are there when they pick, which is a pipe dream.

CedarPhin
02-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Andy Katzenmoyer Part Deux.

skipp2myloo13
02-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Andy Katzenmoyer Part Deux.

exactly

enduro
02-08-2009, 02:41 PM
yeah I got XM satellite radio and I listen to him on there alot and I like him alot. I think this is smokescreen of a direct fashion. In other words, It is a LB, but our sniff trail has taken us all in a different direction...smart!

Larry English.

i could live with larry english as our pick.

skipp2myloo13
02-08-2009, 02:44 PM
i could live with larry english as our pick.

i also like english, delams
or delmas, clay mathews (or vise-versa depending on the combine)
in the end though i can live with whatever the FO does, because i know they wont do something stupid like pick a WR

rev kev
02-09-2009, 09:02 AM
I believe it was Pat Kirwan this week on Sirius said that BP likes Cushing and Maualuga but that there was another LB he likes better than those two. He said he didn't know who it was.

Excellent BP is up to his old tricks... now he has people paying attention to him..., and the smokescreens have already taken effect..

UCFinfan
02-10-2009, 12:13 AM
I heard what Brandt was talking about... he said that he thinks that Parcells already has his player that he wants. It is a LB, but not any of the guys from USC.

So...
- Clint Sintim, UVA
- James Laurinaitis, OSU
- Larry English, ??