PDA

View Full Version : FloriDUH

JCane
02-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Anyone ever read this weblog for the Sun-Sentinel? It's absolutely hysterical. It's about all the crazy **** that happens in the Sunshine state. The two writers usually find ridiculous stories from newspaper clippings across the state of Florida.

Now, not everything is funny as we all know some crazy things go down in the state of Florida but here's an excerpt for the FloriDUH weblog blew.

The goat decapitator is back. An eleventh decapitated goat was found this week on a vacant lot in Fort Walton Beach, reports the Northwest Florida Daily News.

Some sicko has been at this for nearly two years. When we blogged about it the first time, the total was nine. At the time, one pregnant goat still had her head but she had been raped -- by a man.

We know what you're thinking. No, the guy didn't get her pregnant. Another goat is the daddy and that's all we're going to say.

If you'd like to read more, click below.

FloriDUH (http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdflorida/blog/)

Dolfan3773
02-08-2009, 10:05 PM
LOL living in Miami and basically been all over FL, I have seen some pretty wierd and dumb things happen

JCane
02-09-2009, 12:20 AM
LOL living in Miami and basically been all over FL, I have seen some pretty wierd and dumb things happen

The best story I ever heard was about the couple traveling along I-95 and they were arguing. The man was driving and the chick was in the passenger seat. She had a sandwich in her hand and decided she was going to smack him upside the face with it. He almost wrecked the vehicle and she was charged with some kind of domestic abuse lol.

Whackos in Florida for real lol.

CedarPhin
02-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Best story they ever had on the SS was about the dude who'd just eaten a Hamburger in every county in Kansas. It was like Headline News on there.

Good stuff.