PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft Listings dedicated to the Dolphins

JonnyZ81
02-06-2009, 05:59 PM
This seems to be the new thing going round. I know the Redskins had a large mock draft listing thing and now the Dolphins have one, too. personally, i'm not a big mock guy. But this listing includes a ton of mock drafts for easy browsing to see who the Dolphins will pick in the first 2 rounds.

Here's the link to it. (http://www.thephinsider.com/pages/miami-dolphins-2009-nfl-mo)

dlockz
02-06-2009, 06:01 PM
This seems to be the new thing going round. I know the Redskins had a large mock draft listing thing and now the Dolphins have one, too. personally, i'm not a big mock guy. But this listing includes a ton of mock drafts for easy browsing to see who the Dolphins will pick in the first 2 rounds.

Here's the link to it. (http://www.thephinsider.com/pages/miami-dolphins-2009-nfl-mo)

thanks interesting if nothing else.

phinfan33
02-06-2009, 06:19 PM
i can get behind this one by Draft Kid...2/6 OG Duke Robinson S Louis Delmas OLB Clay Matthews

phinfan33
02-06-2009, 06:21 PM
or this one by NFL Mock Draft Aces...2/2 OG Duke Robinson S Louis Delmas DT Ron Brace

phinfan33
02-06-2009, 06:26 PM
NFL Draft Dog has this one...1/25 OLB Larry English OLB Clint Sintim CB Jairus Byrd....i'm not sure who Jairus Byrd is,but English&Sintim i'm ok with....

giz
02-06-2009, 06:30 PM
thanks man, been looking for something like this!

RoninFin4
02-06-2009, 06:31 PM
NFL Draft Dog has this one...1/25 OLB Larry English OLB Clint Sintim CB Jairus Byrd....i'm not sure who Jairus Byrd is,but English&Sintim i'm ok with....

The three drafts you touched on I'd be pretty happy with as well. Jarius Byrd is a CB for Oregon, but I've not seen them play in some time.

I'm waiting for Ireland to drop this year's "pillar of defense" quote to try and figure out a little more of the puzzle.

Lorenzo Rules
02-06-2009, 06:32 PM
I like Alphonso Smith and wr Robiskie and a dt would make my day.

phinfan33
02-06-2009, 06:38 PM
I like Alphonso Smith and wr Robiskie and a dt would make my day.
5'9'' CB isn't too short to you for the Randy Moss's...Fitz&Boldin's....Andre Johnson's we have to face,and who have their way with our Secondary....just asking...

phinfan33
02-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Jairus Byrd of Oregon....he looks like he'd be a solid prospect,just not sure what round it'd be best to take him in...http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=175543
(http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=175543)

ChambersWI
02-06-2009, 08:27 PM
The three drafts you touched on I'd be pretty happy with as well. Jarius Byrd is a CB for Oregon, but I've not seen them play in some time.

I'm waiting for Ireland to drop this year's "pillar of defense" quote to try and figure out a little more of the puzzle.

Byrd's a decent prospect that came out in a loaded CB draft. Oregon has quite a few underrated prospects this year.

TheBow305
02-07-2009, 03:50 AM
I'm just going to put this out there:

I want to have hot passionate sex with the author of the Phins draft for "New NFL Draft". And if it just happens to be man-sex, then SO BE IT!! (no ****) :D

Dtronic
02-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks for posting this.
I'll take all the info I can get.

Caldolfan
02-07-2009, 01:57 PM
That is a cool data base for this time of year, especially so you can watch it as we get closer to the draft and it changes with the free agents that are signed before the draft. Thanks for finding it.

JonnyZ81
02-07-2009, 06:42 PM
That is a cool data base for this time of year, especially so you can watch it as we get closer to the draft and it changes with the free agents that are signed before the draft. Thanks for finding it.

no problem....thought it was pretty cool and u guys would find it useful

like you said, should be fun to see how these mocks change as free agency progresses in a few weeks

FINMAN13
02-07-2009, 07:07 PM
I like this one...

Draft 32 (http://www.draft32.com/viewpage.php?page_id=140)
S Louis Delmas
CB Victor Harris
WR Brian Robiskie

That would give us 3 very young and talented guys to develop for the Future Fins. Although I would like to have a vet WR to be our #1 WR, having Robiskie would give us very good depth at WR.

Ginn, Bess, Cam, Robisikie & London could turn into something special for a couple of years. We spread the rock around with Chad...so unless we get a vet #1 that he has supreme faith in, I think it is fair to say...Miami would have a lot of talent to cover on any passing down.

Our Secondary would have very solid depth for the coming season. IF Gooman and Hill are resigned. Goodman played his butt off the last 5 or so games of the season. Hill is very solid for making the calls, just not making big plays.

W. Allen, A. Goodman, V. Harris, Delmas & Bell...

Man that would be pretty good as long as we can just get some pressure on passing downs. They are not good enough to cover plays where the QB has all day to throw...but then again there is only 3-4 CB's that can and maybe 3-4 S.

I change my mind from liking this draft...I would love this draft.

I am pretty sure I saw Mack being drafted twice in this draft...so lol...take it for what it is worth. I think a lot of the top 10 could also fall like this draft.

With the draft the only thing better in the first would be...from what we could have taken in the 1st.

Alex Mack C (California) (Move Satele to right guard competition.)
James Laurinaitis LB (Ohio State) (We need some young LB's)
Michael Johnson DE (Georgia Tech) (I think this guy might have a very good career.)

phinfan33
02-07-2009, 08:30 PM
no doubts we need help in our Secondary,but i can't see 2 DB's and a WR as our first 3 picks...

X-Pacolypse
02-07-2009, 08:44 PM
I like this one...

Draft 32 (http://www.draft32.com/viewpage.php?page_id=140)
S Louis Delmas
CB Victor Harris
WR Brian Robiskie

That would give us 3 very young and talented guys to develop for the Future Fins. Although I would like to have a vet WR to be our #1 WR, having Robiskie would give us very good depth at WR.

Ginn, Bess, Cam, Robisikie & London could turn into something special for a couple of years. We spread the rock around with Chad...so unless we get a vet #1 that he has supreme faith in, I think it is fair to say...Miami would have a lot of talent to cover on any passing down.

Our Secondary would have very solid depth for the coming season. IF Gooman and Hill are resigned. Goodman played his butt off the last 5 or so games of the season. Hill is very solid for making the calls, just not making big plays.

W. Allen, A. Goodman, V. Harris, Delmas & Bell...

Man that would be pretty good as long as we can just get some pressure on passing downs. They are not good enough to cover plays where the QB has all day to throw...but then again there is only 3-4 CB's that can and maybe 3-4 S.

I change my mind from liking this draft...I would love this draft.

I am pretty sure I saw Mack being drafted twice in this draft...so lol...take it for what it is worth. I think a lot of the top 10 could also fall like this draft.

With the draft the only thing better in the first would be...from what we could have taken in the 1st.

Alex Mack C (California) (Move Satele to right guard competition.)
James Laurinaitis LB (Ohio State) (We need some young LB's)
Michael Johnson DE (Georgia Tech) (I think this guy might have a very good career.)

We need a young LB that's actually good. Not one that's going to be a bust.

skipp2myloo13
02-08-2009, 12:02 AM
We need a young LB that's actually good. Not one that's going to be a bust.

he wants us to take micheal johnson and laurenitis, man im glad guys like this arent runnning the team, o wait,
they were,
they are called cam cameron