PDA

View Full Version : Giants shot themselves in the foot.....



Billhoff
10-05-2003, 08:00 PM
4 unlucky turnovers for the giants and their fieldgoal kicker gets hurt(big factor)..... and you score on a trick play...wittle wicky held to 32 yrds..ah, you got lucky again!

XoPhinsoX
10-05-2003, 08:01 PM
Rofl, would you just die already? Lucky? You BARELY beat the BENGALS. It's not our fault if EVERYONE is targeting Ricky and we decide to use a trick play, is it? Yeah, the Giants just unluckily got all those turnovers, it possibly couldn't be because our Defense is actually playing well compared to some of those other hyped up D's..

You know who I'm talking about dick cheese.

You act like we played a great game. Our line played horrible, Jay played bad, therefore Ricky coudln't go anywhere, numerous dropped balls, and..oh yeah..we still won by 13.

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Rofl, would you just die already? Lucky? You BARELY beat the BENGALS. It's not our fault if EVERYONE is targeting Ricky and we decide to use a trick play, is it? Yeah, the Giants just unluckily got all those turnovers, it possibly couldn't be because our Defense is actually playing well compared to some of those other hyped up D's..

You know who I'm talking about dick cheese.

You act like we played a great game. Our line played horrible, Jay played bad, therefore Ricky coudln't go anywhere, numerous dropped balls, and..oh yeah..we still won by 13. With all that BS you just typed ..it makes my point a lot better...that being ...it sounds like the perfect formula for being LUCKY to me!... :lol: :lol: ;)

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
With all that BS you just typed ..it makes my point a lot better...that being ...it sounds like the perfect formula for being LUCKY to me!... :lol: :lol: ;) the bottom line is, the defense covered for the offense. most turnovers are not an accident, its because the defense is there. but i guess they don't teach that in football 101!:tongue:

Pagan
10-05-2003, 09:39 PM
You're right....the kicker getting hurt was HUGE! The game would have been 23-13 if he didn't! :lol:

I love how when the Phins get turnovers it's luck, yet the Bills are an awesome defense when THEY get them. :rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
You're right....the kicker getting hurt was HUGE! The game would have been 23-13 if he didn't! :lol:

I love how when the Phins get turnovers it's luck, yet the Bills are an awesome defense when THEY get them. :rolleyes: think about it, they're BILLS fans!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
4 unlucky turnovers for the giants and their fieldgoal kicker gets hurt(big factor)..... and you score on a trick play...wittle wicky held to 32 yrds..ah, you got lucky again!




Congratulations jerk-OFF...... YOU have just unseated hummerlips as the most imbecilic billy goat fan to start a thread on this web site :spit: !!!

Hey and nice OVERTIME win over a 32nd placed team today ...:lol: Queeny looked real relaxed getting his stupid @$$ sacked 4 times ... That sure is a nice group of "swinging gates your billy goats have got as an offensive line ..

Also sorry to hear E Moulds has an injured groin .... I guess that women are just as susceptible in that area as well !

:roflmao:

:wave:

Marino1983