PDA

View Full Version : For those who were clownin my SEA wants vet WR instead of drafting Crabtree

MrEd
02-08-2009, 01:02 PM
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/Whispers/2008/wrapup012509.htm

For the guys who were clowning my SEA wants a vet WR instead of targeting Crabtree...:D

NFC Whispers
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif We hear the rumor that the Seahawks could be interested in Bengals free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh might have some merit. Houshmandzadeh played his college ball at nearby Oregon State, and word is the team wants to avoid having to depend so much on unproven youngsters such as Ben Obomanu, Logan Payne and Courtney Taylor for another season. Also on the WR front, we hear Koren Robinson is a long shot to return. Said one source: “Not only does he have a bone-on-bone knee injury, but you just can’t count on him anymore as a legitimate run-after-catch threat.”

.....and then you add this to:

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=514177

Housh is far and away the top free-agent receiver on the market, and he is rumored to be a target of every team from Seattle to Miami.

.....and you can at least eat some crow as far as my thought at the possible scenario probabilities...:lol2:

Nappy Roots
02-08-2009, 01:09 PM
I dont get it?

an article that says Seattle COULD be interested in TJ and another article that says every team in the NFL is rumored to target TJ proves what exactly?

Oraclepz
02-08-2009, 01:22 PM
yeah you guys better draft crabtree and sign T.J. Your Wr Core is worst than ours...

ZILLA
02-08-2009, 01:40 PM
thats a reach

WelcomeBack
02-08-2009, 02:10 PM
I dont get it?

an article that says Seattle COULD be interested in TJ and another article that says every team in the NFL is rumored to target TJ proves what exactly?

Hey Nappy, didn't you know ALL reports are true this time of the year?

I mean, because they're interested obviously means they'll sign him.

:hi5:

skipp2myloo13
02-08-2009, 02:47 PM
this "news", if you wanna call it this, has been circulating for like a few weeks now, but "your" SEA wants a vet theory, good one Doctor Scientist.

X-Pacolypse
02-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Ed, you gotta stop taking all of these articles at face value. Sometimes, you gotta take things with a grain of salt.

rev kev
02-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Ed take a valium

JT-forpresident
02-09-2009, 12:53 AM
if the seahawks pass on crabtree, they will regret it for a long time

Valandui
02-09-2009, 01:07 AM
I actually think they will go OL with their first pick. I think Walter Jones is on his last leg.

phinfan33
02-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Ed, you gotta stop taking all of these articles at face value. Sometimes, you gotta take things with a grain of salt.now X...why would he wanna do that? don't you know that if he finds an article on it,it must be true...what's wrong with you man?!!! :lol:

3rdandinches
02-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Well with everyone clamouring about Arizona why not sign TJ (which won't happen) and draft Crabtree. Now that would be one excellent duo for M.Hasselbeck to throw to.

GoonBoss
02-10-2009, 01:36 AM
An article? Before the draft? Somthing that states something nebulus about a possible WR that Seattle is after?

Actually, this tells me that they are probably DEFRINITLY takeing Crabtree.

Valandui
02-10-2009, 03:13 AM
I'm starting to think that Detroit may take Crabtree. The fact that they kept Daunte and cut their top WR outside of Calvin Johnson combined with the fact that Millen's assistant is still the GM there may just point to it.

GoonBoss
02-10-2009, 03:53 AM
I'm starting to think that Detroit may take Crabtree. The fact that they kept Daunte and cut their top WR outside of Calvin Johnson combined with the fact that Millen's assistant is still the GM there may just point to it.

Actually, I see this as kinda when Johnson got drafted....Millen had done so horribly it's like.......Will he take ANOTHER WR and probably lose his job, or, will he take CJ, because it's actually the best pick?

Crabtree would be the right pick, but, will they have the courage to do it. I think Stafford is going to be an utter and complete bust.

Valandui
02-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Actually, I see this as kinda when Johnson got drafted....Millen had done so horribly it's like.......Will he take ANOTHER WR and probably lose his job, or, will he take CJ, because it's actually the best pick?

Crabtree would be the right pick, but, will they have the courage to do it. I think Stafford is going to be an utter and complete bust.
I think Stafford could go either way. He definitely has star potential, but he needs to sit for a year. With Detroit keeping Daunte, they could let him sit behind the crappy line for a year and develop, but he will probably not be good getting thrown directly in.

makaw
02-10-2009, 05:59 PM
who says they cant have both? the Housh would be a great influence on Crabtree

RealDriscoll
02-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Crabtree will be gone befor Seattle picks IMO