PDA

View Full Version : High school football.

dolfans
02-10-2009, 08:34 PM
I need to bulk up for next season, and im wonderin what's a good quality weight gainer out there. anyone know?

Dolfan3773
02-10-2009, 08:36 PM
I need to bulk up for next season, and im wonderin what's a good quality weight gainer out there. anyone know?

do it all natural man....dont get into taking anything, can ruin your career

Fin_Frenzy_84
02-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Dude i play for a State Championship team and the best i know of is Muscle Milk

dolfans
02-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Dude i play for a State Championship team and the best i know of is Muscle Milk

is it safe to take with other things?

Fin_Frenzy_84
02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
is it safe to take with other things?

What u mean with other things

dolfans
02-10-2009, 08:53 PM
What u mean with other things

like this thing: focusfast.com

Fin_Frenzy_84
02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
like this thing: focusfast.com

I never heard of it but proably it is just a protein shake it wont hurt u its actually good for u.
u gettin protein in

dolfans
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I never heard of it but proably it is just a protein shake it wont hurt u its actually good for u.
u gettin protein in

im takin optimum nutrition for protien.

Flip Tanneflop
02-10-2009, 10:17 PM

Contact A-rod. If you cant get in touch with him, try going to some MLB spring training and ask around. If all else fails, try any NFL lineman or random world class track and field athletes.

All joking aside bro, eat ALOT of meats with quality protien, workout HARD twice a day, 5 or 6 days per week. Dont mess around with any of that suppliment bs. Even the stuff they sell over the counter cant be great for your body.

I used to take creatine pills about 12 years ago. I did it for 6 months and I didnt notice any reasonable muscle gain that varied from what I was doing before taking the creatine. I used the same workout program I was on for a year before taking it. I gained strength at about the same rate. A month or so after I stopped taking it, I wound up hospitalized for several days with a strange nerve and muscle problem. I told the doctors about the creatine, but they didnt seem to think it was a factor. I still think to this day that stuff had something to do with it. My body became extremely weak and I couldnt lift so much as 20 lbs. I couldnt raise my arms above my head, I had no reflexes when tested, and I wound up losing about 15 lbs over the course of a week. I couldnt hold down any food and barely had the strength to chew it anyways. Most of the weight I was losing was good weight as I was very fit at the time. I had to walk with the assistance of a cane for about 2 weeks after leaving the hospital. I couldnt climb stairs because my legs would not raise enough to do so. It was terrible. It took about a month and a half before I could workout again, and by that time I could tell I had lost some strength.

Do it naturally bro. Eat alot. Eat good foods, meat, greens, potatoes, all that stuff. Fast food is fine just dont eat a whole lot of greasy stuff. Anything you eat is fine anyways, since you will be working out hard, you will use it all. Just eat alot and workout hard at least 5 days a week.

Dolfan3773
02-10-2009, 10:54 PM
once you start taking little things like that, your going to get tempted to take other things...like the poster mentioned above man, do it natural

SpurzN703
02-10-2009, 11:45 PM

Sonic has a fairly weight gain causing menu. Try them out

Dolfan3773
02-10-2009, 11:53 PM

LOL...so does BK, it has a quadruple Whopper with bacon...talk about bulking up...:lol:

Locke
02-10-2009, 11:58 PM

:lol:

Locke
02-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Contact A-rod. If you cant get in touch with him, try going to some MLB spring training and ask around. If all else fails, try any NFL lineman or random world class track and field athletes.

All joking aside bro, eat ALOT of meats with quality protien, workout HARD twice a day, 5 or 6 days per week. Dont mess around with any of that suppliment bs. Even the stuff they sell over the counter cant be great for your body.

I used to take creatine pills about 12 years ago. I did it for 6 months and I didnt notice any reasonable muscle gain that varied from what I was doing before taking the creatine. I used the same workout program I was on for a year before taking it. I gained strength at about the same rate. A month or so after I stopped taking it, I wound up hospitalized for several days with a strange nerve and muscle problem. I told the doctors about the creatine, but they didnt seem to think it was a factor. I still think to this day that stuff had something to do with it. My body became extremely weak and I couldnt lift so much as 20 lbs. I couldnt raise my arms above my head, I had no reflexes when tested, and I wound up losing about 15 lbs over the course of a week. I couldnt hold down any food and barely had the strength to chew it anyways. Most of the weight I was losing was good weight as I was very fit at the time. I had to walk with the assistance of a cane for about 2 weeks after leaving the hospital. I couldnt climb stairs because my legs would not raise enough to do so. It was terrible. It took about a month and a half before I could workout again, and by that time I could tell I had lost some strength.

Do it naturally bro. Eat alot. Eat good foods, meat, greens, potatoes, all that stuff. Fast food is fine just dont eat a whole lot of greasy stuff. Anything you eat is fine anyways, since you will be working out hard, you will use it all. Just eat alot and workout hard at least 5 days a week.

Awesome advice. Only other thing I'd add is that its better to eat several smaller meals instead of 3 big ones. You want your metabolism constantly going. If you get hungry, your body starts burning your fat and muscle to keep nutrients going. 6 smaller meals through out the day keeps your body from doing that, so any muscle you put on stays....

PassRush
02-11-2009, 12:04 AM
It all depends on the position you play. Being in the Military, I see guys throwing out all kinds of money for all kinds of questionable stuff. I walk into the GNC on base and I see things that look boarderline illegal. Personaly I just keep myself on a high protine diet, and if all else fails I supplement with some weigh. I took Creatine for a while, and it definatly worked, but it made me a little too high strung(even for me). I just dont trust anything that warns not to shake the bottle, or anything containing, or that alters, any real chemical mechanisms. Our bodys were made the way they were made for a reason, you dont want to change that.

Bottom line, a quality Whey Protein, a good multi-vitamine and hard hours in the gym. There are no short cuts.

CedarPhin
02-11-2009, 05:15 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
+
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Should do the trick.

dolfanattic5
02-16-2009, 10:34 PM
take cell tech you will see dramatic improvements just make sure to drink alot of water