PDA

View Full Version : Is any one hiring or know of someone?

Dolfan3773
02-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I just got laid off and looking for a job, looking for a decent paying job. My back ground is Information Technolgy but willing to learn other things. If any one is hiring or know of please PM me. Greatly appreciated!

Dolphan7
02-10-2009, 09:06 PM
If you are in IT, you should stay in that field. You should be able to land a IT related job pretty much anywhere in the US.

Dolfan3773
02-10-2009, 09:09 PM
If you are in IT, you should stay in that field. You should be able to land a IT related job pretty much anywhere in the US.

I know but I'm pursuing my career in Business Administration and would like a career change but still willing to work in IT

Dolphan7
02-10-2009, 09:22 PM
I know but I'm pursuing my career in Business Administration and would like a career change but still willing to work in ITYeah I was contemplating a career change as well last summer .....then the economy **** the bed. Best to stick with what you have/know....maybe go to school on the side or something until the economic climate changes for the better.

Dolfan3773
02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah I was contemplating a career change as well last summer .....then the economy **** the bed. Best to stick with what you have/know....maybe go to school on the side or something until the economic climate changes for the better.

I actually finish school for IT tomorrow..:up: but yeah man the economy and job situations are horrible

BigJP
02-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Sorry to hear it, I am now making $10 per hr. less than what I was making a year and a half ago. I am just thankful to have a job.