PDA

View Full Version : Fyrin Byron, watch out fins.....

AndyE12
10-06-2003, 01:26 PM
You guys are gonna have some problems, you guys may stop freddy. Since you guys are number 2 in the NFL for rushing avg per game and we are number 4. So both our running games may be ineffective. However you guys have the worst passing defence in the AFC, whats going on with that? You guys have an amazing secondary and I cant figure out why you would have a problem stopping teams. This is going to be a great game for both of us however I think now that we got our first win we are going to be pumped up for this game.

I guess we both have home field advantage for this game, sure hope you guys come up here and fill up our seats b/c I dont want another blackout.

Point of this post was to find out whats going on with your secondary....is Jason Taylor doing okay this year? Also Seau going to play?

XoPhinsoX
10-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Our secondary is good.

Something like 7 INTs and a fumble recovery in the past 2 games? We've only allowed 4 or 5 TDs all season. Our D is rated #1 in the redzone while our O is also #1 in the redzone (unless we got botched down one or two spots after the game).

Seau won't play, JT is doing ok. He's been so close so many times, but the pressure will be there (hopefully).

AndyE12
10-06-2003, 03:25 PM
wow you just turned me into a dolphin cheerleader fan after that picture.....jag's cheerleaders are all recruits from the Jerry Springer show.

Hey we will give you guys Mark Brunell a 2nd round pick and a player to be named later for Pamela and Heather in those uniforms. Deal?

XoPhinsoX
10-06-2003, 04:03 PM
:lol: :lol:

NO! :D

Give us Smith and maybe we'll talk.

AndyE12
10-06-2003, 07:08 PM
on one condition....you have any good rehabs down there in Miami?