PDA

View Full Version : Teleportation

1 dol fan
02-15-2009, 03:18 PM
My chemistry Teacher was talking the other day about how a few years ago, teleportation happened. Down in australia, they teleported an apple about 20 ft. They also tried it on a dog but the results were disturbing. He also said about 6 months after he found it, it was taken down from the internet.

I was really curious about this and wanted to talk to him further about it but was unable to due to time restrictions. What do you fellas think?

Bechtel said that he printed it off as soon as he found it and has it somewhere and I would like to ask him about it and maybe be able to photocopy it and put it up here (or would that draw unwated attention to FH?). Talk about this if any of you know anything about this and I will talk to Bec tomorrow for sure!

Dolfan3773
02-15-2009, 11:48 PM
I dont know anything about it but that is the one power i really wish i had lol

Miamian
02-19-2009, 03:40 AM
My chemistry Teacher was talking the other day about how a few years ago, teleportation happened. Down in australia, they teleported an apple about 20 ft. They also tried it on a dog but the results were disturbing. He also said about 6 months after he found it, it was taken down from the internet.

I was really curious about this and wanted to talk to him further about it but was unable to due to time restrictions. What do you fellas think?

Bechtel said that he printed it off as soon as he found it and has it somewhere and I would like to ask him about it and maybe be able to photocopy it and put it up here (or would that draw unwated attention to FH?). Talk about this if any of you know anything about this and I will talk to Bec tomorrow for sure!
Considering how recent research has proven that animals are more intelligent than we had previously thought, maybe the researchers should have tried it on themselves if they were so curious.

pinay26
03-09-2009, 05:44 PM
no visa's can go anywhere. . that would be fun. .

watch JUMPER

poornate
03-09-2009, 09:36 PM
...it was a potato and it happened in spring 2001... I saw pictures of it... it looked like two phone booths... and you are right, i never found any reference to it again and I looked.... it was reputable and I was teaching about it and MY students requested more info.... zap! Gone...

KnifeOfTheDead
03-09-2009, 09:52 PM
i heard someone teleported a cat 3 feet. but it costs a TON of power. hmm... let's see: move a cat at 3 feet intervals or power NYC for 10 hours???

CashInFist
03-11-2009, 08:44 PM
I started this thread a LONG time ago:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f10/united-states-explores-teleportation-67584.html

Looks like the US and Chinese governments are interested in teleportation.