PDA

View Full Version : if the jests................

dolfan06
10-06-2003, 11:26 PM
.......................get their first win courtesy of the bills, we won't see another bill on this board until next year. GEE, wouldn't that be too bad! NOT!;)

Marino1983
10-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
.......................get their first win courtesy of the bills, we won't see another bill on this board until next year. GEE, wouldn't that be too bad! NOT!;)

:confused: In that case, J - E - T - S,, JETS JETS JETS .....

:yes:

:eat:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 11:32 AM
:rolleyes: I will be here. Would not miss another December choke from america's gay pride team.

XoPhinsoX
10-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:rolleyes: I will be here. Would not miss another December choke from america's gay pride team.

Weee, let's play stereotype.

In that case your team represents underpaid, overweight, lazy, fat, gross and hairy women that love to eat.

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Still better than being a fudge packer

XoPhinsoX
10-07-2003, 01:29 PM

I don't live in Miami :D

Good job at calling justa and CW fudge packers though. I believe they both live in Miami. That is what you're saying, right?

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 02:18 PM
Yeah... But dumb-a$$... Unlike your sorry a$$ self, they are Bills fans.

Quite a difference there. Why don't you see if you can go kill that last brain cell.

Pagan
10-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Hey Xo...looks like his magazine's empty so he's thrown down the rifle and started throwing water balloons, huh? :lol:

XoPhinsoX
10-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Yeah... But dumb-a$$... Unlike your sorry a$$ self, they are Bills fans.

Quite a difference there. Why don't you see if you can go kill that last brain cell.

Settle down before you go into a seizure there buddy.

Unlike my "sorry ***" they (just and CW) are Bill fans. Wanna know the funny part about all of that though? You're 2-2 :(

Not to mention you have no running game :D

The fact that you keep calling Miami "fudgepackers" makes it all that much better, because in REALITY your Bills got beat by a bunch of so called fudge packers :lol:

Doesn't make Buffalo look to good now does it? :lol: :cool:

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 04:26 PM
It's all a matter of perspective, feeble minded friend.

Pagan
10-07-2003, 05:32 PM
It's all a matter of perspective, feeble minded friend.

This is true....it's all how you look at it. You're either doing the packing - as the Dolphins did - or getting the packing, as the Bills did. :D

Marino1983
10-07-2003, 09:05 PM

As YOU speak from the experience JACK@$$ ......

:goof:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-07-2003, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
[B]

Settle down before you go into a seizure there buddy.

Ah no chance of this happening to hummer Xo .....

Stupid @$$ has some petrified cat turds rolling in circles inside it's mullet ...

No brain material to speak of ...

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 09:45 PM
If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. Dumb-a$$

dolfan06
10-07-2003, 10:20 PM
If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. Dumb-a$$ hey harmonica, BLOW ME!:tongue:

Marino1983
10-08-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
hey harmonica, BLOW ME!:tongue:

He will 06..... For a price !!

:eek: :rolleyes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-08-2003, 08:30 AM
If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. Dumb-a$$

Nice come back sperm lips :rolleyes: !!!

Hey hummer why don't you just see the light and use the smilie that best describes YOU 100% ?

:french:

I mean just about every Dolphin fan owns YOU - you dumb B!tch so why not just admit that YOU are a lost cause...

Just like that :laughat: :spit: team you so defiantly support !!!!

:cry: <---- hummer 24-7

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
10-08-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I don't live in Miami :D

Good job at calling justa and CW fudge packers though. I believe they both live in Miami. That is what you're saying, right?

I never lived in Miami , you dumba$$. Ya love making yourself look like an idiot, don't ya?

:rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
10-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by justafan

I never lived in Miami , you dumba$$. Ya love making yourself look like an idiot, don't ya?

:rolleyes:

I thought you said you did. . :confused:

Idiot? Because I don't know where you live it makes me an idiot? Would you rather have me know where you live :lol:

Sorry. . :lol:

Justasportsfan
10-08-2003, 11:31 AM

Idiot? Because I don't know where you live it makes me an idiot? Would you rather have me know where you live :lol:

Sorry. . :lol:

Idiot because you tend to yap about things you don't have a clue about, but post it anyways. ;)

I don't care if you knew where I lived or not, but before you start yapping about me living in fudgepacker land or include me in your discussion , make sure you are right.

BTW, I no longer live in "Ft. Lauderdale" Sold my place. I hate the weather here in upstate , NY :cry:

XoPhinsoX
10-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by justafan

Idiot because you tend to yap about things you don't have a clue about, but post it anyways. ;)

I don't care if you knew where I lived or not, but before you start yapping about me living in fudgepacker land or include me in your discussion , make sure you are right.

BTW, I no longer live in &quot;Ft. Lauderdale&quot; Sold my place. I hate the weather here in upstate , NY :cry:

I didn't say "just and CW live there" I said I "believe" they live there, which usually means that the person is unsure.

Well, atleast you are closer to "your" people :D

Justasportsfan
10-08-2003, 12:41 PM

Good job at calling justa and CW fudge packers though.

You said this before you said "I believe". :rolleyes:

My people? Yeah, those that actually speak english and not fudgepackers. ;)

dolfan06
10-08-2003, 11:34 PM

Sorry. . :lol: who cares where he's at, being a bill fan, i wouldn't exactly call that living!;)