PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha Bucs

Miamian
10-07-2003, 07:08 PM
I didn't know that the Bucs had blown that lead and lost until right now, Tuesday, 7:30 P.M.

Bwaahaahaahaaa!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pagan
10-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Yea...where's Biggundunn when ya need him? ;)

DolfanDaveInATX
10-08-2003, 12:36 AM
I heard that in Tampa, they're altering the Gruden dolls so that his hands are around his own throat. BEWARE THE CHOKEY!

ohall
10-08-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
I didn't know that the Bucs had blown that lead and lost until right now, Tuesday, 7:30 P.M.

Bwaahaahaahaaa!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F the Bucs!

Oliver...

TerryTate
10-08-2003, 02:44 AM
Hey, one thing of note....now the Bucs will be the biggest Monday Night Football chokers instead of us....this 21 point lead blown with 4 mins left is fresh in viewers memories instead of when we collapsed against vinny and the jets a few years back....thank you bucs!

XoPhinsoX
10-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Colts busted the Bucs ***.

Alstott out for the year.
Keyshaw is QUEST for next week.
Brian Kelly I believe is QUEST for next week.

Pittman is hurt.

Biggunndunn
10-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Pagan
Yea...where's Biggundunn when ya need him? ;)

Im still around... but i dont post as much...just unless i need to defend my Bucs. Its funny to hear you fins talk about choking...December comes quick:spit:. we are 2-2 and i dont see another game on our schedule that we should lose. see you in SB 38...oh wait you'll see us we wont see you

Marino1983
10-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Biggunndunn

Im still around... but i dont post as much...just unless i need to defend my Bucs. Its funny to hear you fins talk about choking...December comes quick:spit:. we are 2-2 and i dont see another game on our schedule that we should lose. see you in SB 38...oh wait you'll see us we wont see you

This is beyond hilarious !!!!!! Funny but your yucks are known very well for CHOKING in cold weather... In fact even though they are the s-b champs that monkey is still on their egotisticle BACKS ..:lol:

Bottom line the yuckies had total control of that game and decided to phone in the last 4 minutes or so :tongue: !! And P Manning made them PAY and pay very dearly for their inept STUPIDITY ... :roflmao:

Save your Yuccaneer fan babbling B-S for the next opponent of YOUR Yuckies.... The Redskins !!

I see L Arrington has already called out Warren the SAPP :eek: ..
It will be very interesting if the "mouth of the South" lines up as a t-e..

Me myself,, I cannot wait to see "sapp" closed lined as he attempts to catch a pass.... But I doubt Gruden will put his humongous egoed jack@$$ d-t in that position..

Warren the SAPP has a growing bullseye on his back... And it is only a matter of time until he pays for his idiotic comments that his BIG FAT MOUTH keeps writing and his juvenile actions on the field continue to display !!!

:pirate:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
10-09-2003, 10:40 AM

As much as I hate Sapp and Meshawn, the bucs are still a good team. They may have choked but they choked to the no. 1 offense in the league.

TerryTate
10-09-2003, 12:28 PM
No Alstott = No Superbowl for Bucs

Even though this isnt a loss on the defensive side of the ball, its just enough to throw everything off...

XoPhinsoX
10-09-2003, 01:05 PM

Tell Sapp maybe he should produce instead of running his mouth and running through peoples stretches. I've never seen more of an attention whore.

Biggunndunn
10-10-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by justafan

As much as I hate Sapp and Meshawn, the bucs are still a good team. They may have choked but they choked to the no. 1 offense in the league.

Its not like we lost to Houston :lol:

Pagan
10-10-2003, 09:27 AM

It's not like you're 3-1 either. ;)

Justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 09:43 AM

It's not like you're 3-1 either. ;)

Season is not even halfway, homer.

Marino1983
10-10-2003, 09:48 AM

Hum, but they did have a 3 touchdown lead going into the 4th quarter and CHOKED !!

Kinda funny that YOU keeping bringing up the houston game when your over hyped team couldn't score a t-d untill the 4th quarter of the Panther game and THEN had the extra point blocked !:eek:

Now the Yuckies make NFL history by trying to coast a win from one of the best offenses in the league !!:rolleyes:

Nice attitude and game planning ...:lol:

:goof:

:spit:

Marino1983

Pagan
10-10-2003, 10:12 AM

Season is not even halfway, homer.

No sh*t, Captain Obvious. We're 3-1 now, they're not. Just enjoying the moment.

And when I want to talk to a Bills fan so he'll understand, I'll fart, okay?

Justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 10:39 AM

No sh*t, Captain Obvious. We're 3-1 now, they're not. Just enjoying the moment.

And when I want to talk to a Bills fan so he'll understand, I'll fart, okay?

we all know your fart comes out of your mouth. No thanks.

Pagan
10-10-2003, 11:06 AM

we all know your fart comes out of your mouth. No thanks.

LAME....nice try though. "A" for effort, "F" for result.

Starvin Marvin
10-10-2003, 04:48 PM
Yea i was really pissed at my colts at the beginnning. I shut it off and then took out my chair and the next morning they won i had to fix my colts chair.. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/10/2up-1.gif

MIADolFan
10-13-2003, 07:18 PM

You are a lame bastard arnt you. You and Starks only have that to fall back on when talking about the dolphins.

Your Bucs are still 3-2 and we are 4-1. Starks with his sorry *** Faiders are 2-4 HAHAHAHAHAHA

What is the Bucs record at home right now???? 0-2 HAHAHA