PDA

View Full Version : Bills faithful rip their cheerleaders...

bigbry
10-07-2003, 07:49 PM
check it out....Too funny

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29316&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Sorry Philster, you had to know this would end up on a Fins Smack Forum.

BB

XoPhinsoX
10-07-2003, 08:05 PM
I saw this ;)

Their cheerleaders really are fugly :lol:

Marino1983
10-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Yeah a couple of my friends on bfz sent me an Email link ...

Even the pom pom heifers are not immune to the bandwagon billy goat fan base !

:rolleyes:

:spit:

Marino1983

DolfanDaveInATX
10-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Now we have a rational explanation for why Bills Fan is the way he is. If our cheerleaders looked like those gophers, I'd have a pretty big chip on my shoulder too. Gosh, I might just have to tone down some of my smack out of sheer sympathy.

NAH!!!

:billsbite:

XoPhinsoX
10-08-2003, 11:21 AM
Damn, not only do they suck their cheerleaders look like their O-line :(

They need to stop hanging out with Sam "Pro Bowl" Adams.

Justasportsfan
10-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I saw this ;)

Their cheerleaders really are fugly :lol:

The virgin speaks !!!! :rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
10-08-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by justafan

The virgin speaks !!!! :rolleyes:

Virgin? Talk about making yourself look like a dumbass.

Don't make personal attacks on yourself :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-08-2003, 12:43 PM

Virgin? Talk about making yourself look like a dumbass.

Don't make personal attacks on yourself :rolleyes:

Losing your virginity to the Village people don't count XsuX. :lol:

Illini_Jack
10-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Oh justafag, dont change the subject. Your cheerleaders are hideous!!!! LOL
Im sure the Fins organization would be more than happy to help you guys out though by letting some of our reject cheerleaders "cheer" for the Bills. They are 10 times better than those buffalo lookin women.

I guess your cheerleaders really do reflect your city.:lol: :lol: :D :lol:

FinFrenzy
10-08-2003, 04:28 PM
OMG they are butt ugly...........did you even read the post about not kicking her out of bed. Now that was a desperate virgin. Come on do they have tanning beds up there or is it they can't figure out how to put the plug in the receptacle for power?????

Illini_Jack
10-08-2003, 05:14 PM
Actually FinFrenzy I bet up in Buffalo, that kind of women is "high quality" and regarded as Grade A meat :lol: :lol: :ladysman: LOL

I bet at the games, justafag, 3W, Mouldsrocks and friends are all saying "Wow, that is the girl of my dreams, man o man is she ever hot!" LOL too funny

Justasportsfan
10-09-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Actually FinFrenzy I bet up in Buffalo, that kind of women is "high quality" and regarded as Grade A meat :lol: :lol: :ladysman: LOL

I bet at the games, justafag, 3W, Mouldsrocks and friends are all saying "Wow, that is the girl of my dreams, man o man is she ever hot!" LOL too funny

This coming from someone who sleeps w/ "male" sheep? :D

BTW Illini Jane, I don't live in buffalo.Oh you so stoooopid.

Illini_Jack
10-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Like I am supposed to know where you live when you dont even have a location placed. Moron

Illini_Jack
10-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Sheep?! man, you weak and pathetic

Dude, the women in Buffalo are hideous just admit it.:lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
10-09-2003, 05:25 PM
I think I'd take a sheep over those cheerleaders.

Atleast the sheep won't badger my ****in ear off like those bisons.

Justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Like I am supposed to know where you live when you dont even have a location placed. Moron

Then why are you calling it my city? Dumba$$. I root for the team. Is it safe to say Miami the gay infested city is your city? Dumb clowns. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 08:46 AM

Do you even realize what you are saying? You'd rather do livestock over cheerleaders? You need to seriously see a shrink. You need to move out of that farm you live in XsucksfarmanimalsX.

You just love smacking yourself and making yourself look like an indiot.

He'd rather sleep w/ sheep...ha!

zach13
10-10-2003, 08:54 AM

Do you even realize what you are saying? You'd rather do livestock over cheerleaders? You need to seriously see a shrink. You need to move out of that farm you live in XsucksfarmanimalsX.

Justa,

If it makes you feel any better I would rather do a Bills cheerleader than livestock.

:)

Justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 09:21 AM
I don't blame you . Granted that as a whole the Jills aren't the better group of NFL cheerleaders but to choose livesstock over this? I bet the sheep is the giver and XsuX is the taker. :lol:

Justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 09:29 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:roflmao:

Yo XsuX , I hope you practice safe sex w/ them sheep!!!

Pagan
10-10-2003, 09:34 AM
I don't blame you . Granted that as a whole the Jills aren't the better group of NFL cheerleaders but this one's not bad at all.

Cripes....her t*ts hang down to her waist in that bikini pic....Christ on a crutch woman, do some pec flys, willya? :lol:

Justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Pagan

Cripes....her t*ts hang down to her waist in that bikini pic....Christ on a crutch woman, do some pec flys, willya? :lol:

Let's see a picture of your girlfriend. I bet she won't even make it in the farm animal beauty contest :lol:

DolfanDaveInATX
10-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Hey, Justa, the next time you're picking a cheerleader pic to post on the board, you might want to opt for one without cottage cheese thighs. You make our point for us. lol

Billhoff
10-11-2003, 01:00 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Yo XsuX , I hope you practice safe sex w/ them sheep!!!

:roflmao: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Justasportsfan
10-11-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Hey, Justa, the next time you're picking a cheerleader pic to post on the board, you might want to opt for one without cottage cheese thighs. You make our point for us. lol

I never said she was all that. But if you are saying you wouldn't hit that, you must be gay. How about you, wanna post a picture of your girl?

Besides, I posted that picture just to show how XsuX would rather have sex with a sheep over that cheerleader. Would you rather have sex w/ the sheep as well?

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Sorry Philster, you had to know this would end up on a Fins Smack Forum.

BB

Yeah...it's no big surprise :rolleyes: Some people need to keep their traps shut :mad: As far as the comments coming from you guys, I expect it...it's called weak smack...all you guys are capbale of

Marino1983
10-12-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

As far as the comments coming from you guys, I expect it...it's called weak smack...all you guys are capbale of

:confused: Considering that billy goat LOSERS like YOU, log onto F-H to be our targets daily !! :lol:

Funnny how goat fans accuse the Dolphin fans of lame smack but the number of their brethren grazing on this site has diminished drastically since their :laughat: team had their @$$es handed to them Sept 21 !!!!!!:goof:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2003, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The_Philster
[B]

Yeah...it's no big surprise :rolleyes: Some people need to keep their traps shut :mad:

:spit: And threads from F-H haven't been linked posted on garbage web sites like bbz and bbi !!!!!! :rolleyes:

:cry: me a river philsaGOAT ......

:goof:

Marino1983

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:confused: Considering that billy goat LOSERS like YOU, log onto F-H to be our targets daily !! :lol:

Funnny how goat fans accuse the Dolphin fans of lame smack but the number of their brethren grazing on this site has diminished drastically since their :laughat: team had their @$$es handed to them Sept 21 !!!!!!:goof:

Marino1983
Actually I haven't been here in a while but with the Zone down...:(

Originally posted by Marino1983
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The_Philster
[B]

Yeah...it's no big surprise :rolleyes: Some people need to keep their traps shut :mad:

:spit: And threads from F-H haven't been linked posted on garbage web sites like bbz and bbi !!!!!! :rolleyes:

:cry: me a river philsaGOAT ......

:goof:

Marino1983

I was talking about the Bills fans bashing our own cheerleaders...try to keep up, will ya?:rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
10-12-2003, 11:04 AM

I was talking about the Bills fans bashing our own cheerleaders...try to keep up, will ya?:rolleyes:

M83 is too busy picking ticks out of his boyfriend's hair to try to keep up. :goof:

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

M83 is too busy picking ticks out of his boyfriend's hair to try to keep up. :goof:

Obviously :lol: It's no wonder we bash Fish fans so much when he can't even read too well :D

Marino1983
10-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

:goof: :confused: And this has to do with what SA ?? That "goat fan" mentality is starting to ooze out of that crack in your mullet SA..

Pretty soon your responses are going to be confused with hummerlips !:eek: :nono:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2003, 12:15 PM

:lol: I know that YOUR limited IQ keeps you basically in the dark 99% of your life but as far as "trying to keep up",, my response was in reference to the thread about goat fans bashing their own cheerleaders on bfz that was started on F-H ....

Now is this simple explanation enough for YOU or do YOU need a box of crayons also to keep up ????????????????????

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2003, 12:24 PM

Obviously :lol: It's no wonder we bash Fish fans so much when he can't even read too well :D

Ah - no goat fan, it's more like the wounds of YOU and YOUR brethrens daily :club: ing are showing signs of infection !

The B!TCH slapping of your :laughat: fan base was sure to break open old deep clubbed F-H wounds ... Maybe you should see a vet and he can prescribe something for your delirious :tantrum: s ..

:wave:

Marino1983