PDA

View Full Version : saw a movie trailer

BARF
02-24-2009, 03:32 AM
saw the trailer to street fighter boy are there any good movies out now there are some stinkers lately

CedarPhin
02-24-2009, 03:47 AM
Transformers II.

Just found out it has Soundwave AND Devastator.

Devastator should be excellent in it.

BARF
02-24-2009, 03:55 AM
only one i want 2 c, also saw a trailer 2 last house on the left dam

CedarPhin
02-24-2009, 03:59 AM
I've seen that trailer a few times..looks pretty good.

SpaceMountain16
02-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Transformers II.

Just found out it has Soundwave AND Devastator.

Devastator should be excellent in it.

I'm not really a Transformers guy, i never watched the cartoon or followed it before the movie came out. But i did really like the first movie, and i'm excited to see the second movie even though i don't know anything about the franchise.

Also Watchmen, Wolverine, T4 and even Star Trek i think look pretty cool.

- Watchmen i'm excited for because i'm reading it and want to see how a great novel translates to the big screen.

- Wolverine i'm excited for just because i love Wolverine/The X-Men/Marvel/Superhero movies. However i'm a little skeptical about Wolverine, some of the character designs are kind of worrying me (they don't look like they do in the comics/other incarnations).

- T4 i think is going to be solid, you've got Christian Bale in there along with Linda Hamilton and Arnold returning for cameos. It's gotta be better than that crap T3.

- Star Trek i think just looks cool, i'm not really a fan of the series, i used to watch some of the shows occassionally like Voyager, the Next Generation and Deep Space Nine not to mention i saw some of the movies too. I could see this movie being very good.