PDA

View Full Version : Topless Cafe In Maine Gives Neighbors The Jitters

BAMAPHIN 22
02-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Cup size has more than one meaning at a new central Maine coffeehouse. Servers are topless at the Grand View Topless Coffee Shop, which opened its doors Monday on a busy road in Vassalboro. A sign outside says, "Over 18 only." Another says, "No cameras, no touching, cash only."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/24/ap/strange/main4826327.shtml

arsenal
02-25-2009, 02:36 PM
who cares... if you dont like the place dont go in it... no need to cry and complain about everything...

people need to mind their own business more often

SpurzN703
02-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Place sounds cool. A buddy of mine once told me there's a place in North Carolina where the theme is insults.

Basically you go in and the entire restaurant staff either insults you or cusses you out the whole time you're there.

I'd love it if it were true (never been so I can't verify)

WVDolphan
02-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Place sounds cool. A buddy of mine once told me there's a place in North Carolina where the theme is insults.

Basically you go in and the entire restaurant staff either insults you or cusses you out the whole time you're there.

Is it called Dick's? I think they have that place in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Tetragrammaton
02-25-2009, 03:56 PM

Sounds fascinating. I don't have a thick enough skin, though.

BobDole
02-25-2009, 05:48 PM

that's the coolest thing i've ever heard. sounds kind of like carl's jr in idiocracy.

'welcome to carl's jr. fugg you.'

Bumpus
02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
:lol: lots of possibilities ... Imagine your waitress saying:

"Would you like two lumps?"
"Real, or fake?" - sugar vs. Equal
"How 'bout a piece of pie with that?"

Blackocrates
02-26-2009, 01:14 AM
Sounds fascinating. I don't have a thick enough skin, though.

I know, I wouldn't be able to eat my food. Me, "Can you believe what that mother****** just said to me?". Friend, "Take it easy Sword, it's all in good fun.". Me, "I know, I know. But it's just that...there's a line man and you don't cross that ***king line like that.". Friend, "They didn't mean anything by it.". Me, getting out of my seat, "No, no, no, I'm going to go say something, there's a ***king line man.". :lol:

CedarPhin
02-26-2009, 01:17 AM
I was in a deli in SF the other day, the dude behind the counter started cussing out this old guy.

I laughed like hell.

Dolphins7273
02-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Imagine if they spill coffee on their ****...

CaliSDFin
02-26-2009, 03:00 AM
Is it called Dick's? I think they have that place in Myrtle Beach, SC.

It is Dicks Last Resort. There is one here in San Diego. It is pretty wild and fun at the same time. A little pricey for the food and beer if you ask me though.

Best to go with a large crowd that is drinking