PDA

View Full Version : Byron Leftwich looks just like Gary Coleman

Illini_Jack
10-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Seriously, the faces are UNCANNY!!!! Is anyone else seeing this image when you look at Byron "Gary Coleman" Leftwich? I sure am LOL

By the way, I dont think the Chargers gave Leftbtich the proper introduction to the NFL....the Fins D will be happy to do that.:evil:

Jagsfan20
10-08-2003, 12:11 PM
yea, he is gary colemans face put on Dante Culpeppers body. so I guess it is safe to say that a football player with gary colemans face is going to pick apart the Phins Defense to a close win.

Illini_Jack
10-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Right, kinda like Drew Bledsoe and Kerry Collins did?

Leftbitch had his fun againist the hapless Chargers...now the Faguars gotta go up againist some real competition

Marino1983
10-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Jagsfan20
yea, he is gary colemans face put on Dante Culpeppers body. so I guess it is safe to say that a football player with gary colemans face is going to pick apart the Phins Defense to a close win.

And starting what ,,,, his 2nd NFL game ??:confused

Very amusing that the influx of "***** cat" fans are trying to build up their HOPES ---- concerning their 1 and 4 TEAM .......

The Dolphins record against rookie qb's is very impressiive ... Just ask P Manning,,, he just LOVES to play against the Phins defense ..:rolleyes: :spit:

So a rookie qb, starting his second game is going to pick apart the Dolphin defense ????? The same defense that intercepted K Collins 3 times this past Sunday ....

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Jagsfan20
10-08-2003, 12:29 PM
yea pretty much, its his 3rd start, and 5th game, and he has Jimmy Smith back in full gear. I know its been a while since they have played, but taylor will be doing the same juke moves as he did on jason taylor and zach thomas, and the whole miami secondary.

Illini_Jack
10-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Come on fagfan20, just how is LeftBitch Coleman going to do that?

By the way, I am impressed. You are one of the few Jag fans that didnt already jump on the Tampa Bay bandwagon
"Hey, I was never a Jaguar fan, I swear!" LOL

Illini_Jack
10-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Jagfan20 = Information Minister of Jacksonville "Leftwitch is not scared of the Miami D, he will crush the infidels.!"

Jagsfan20
10-08-2003, 12:33 PM
what is this about jags fans jumping on tampa's bandwagon? did this happen in miami? i have not seen people around this town jumping on tampa's wagon. and if there are people who have done that, they were never real jaguar or miami fans to begin with, they just like whatever team in FL is doing the best. i hate fans who always have to cheer for winning teams and cannot be loyal.

jbond
10-08-2003, 12:41 PM
I'm from S FL (Cooper City) area, now I live in New Orleans (18 months)....long story...short point....lived in Orlando (oviedo) before moving here and yes, everyone in central fl became a raving Bucs fan last year (Besides the fact it sucked game-wise living there as few dolphin games were played cuz they said it was a Jags/Bucs market).....then again, there are always people who jump on any team that is winning where the live, same state, or just for the hell of it....so what really....they are gone the next year. I think it's safe to say the ones on boards like this are true fans, phins or otherwise.

Now as for the fan base of a city? It is kind of odd the low sales as of late for the Jags, especially considering their performance the first few years in the league. Maybe Leftwich can help change that...

either way, this game won't be within 3 pts :)

Marino1983
10-08-2003, 02:31 PM
yea pretty much, its his 3rd start, and 5th game, and he has Jimmy Smith back in full gear. I know its been a while since they have played, but taylor will be doing the same juke moves as he did on jason taylor and zach thomas, and the whole miami secondary.

Having J Smith is a plus but Leftwich is still a rookie and considering he held out of most of t-c,,, he still has an abundance to learn about the speed and schemes of defenses in the NFL !

F Taylor has all the tools to be a top 5 rb in this league,, but when has he played in even 3/4's of a 16 game schedule ? F Taylor has a hel! of alot to prove before he is ever looked upon as a 4 quarter threat when defensive coordinators game plan for him ....

If you want to compare the jags that won that 99 playoff to the jags of the present ,,,,,, GOOD LUCK McFly !!!

:rolleyes:

:pirate:

Marino1983

themole
10-08-2003, 04:58 PM

Del Reo is going to have his hands full just trying to keep jimmy Smith from trying to snort all the lines off the field.

Illini_Jack
10-08-2003, 05:25 PM
LOL

TerryTate
10-09-2003, 12:31 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

XoPhinsoX
10-09-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by themole

Del Reo is going to have his hands full just trying to keep jimmy Smith from trying to snort all the lines off the field.

I can see it now. .

Rio - JIMMY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THOSE ARE THE YARD MARKERS!

harmonkoz
10-09-2003, 03:09 PM
I am going to bookmark this thread for reference after you nancies drop the ball against the Jags.

We have all the usual dumb-a$$es represented here, with one new addition who appears to have been schooled by M83 due to that still wet behind the ears look his posts sport.

Like I have said, your team sucks, everyone KNOWS Wanny is a f'ing bad decision just looking for a place to happen. I say the flukes up and the fish return to Week 1 form. :chuckle:

You suck.

:harm:

Pagan
10-09-2003, 04:04 PM
17-7

Marino1983
10-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I am going to bookmark this thread for reference after you nancies drop the ball against the Jags.

We have all the usual dumb-a$$es represented here, with one new addition who appears to have been schooled by M83 due to that still wet behind the ears look his posts sport.

Like I have said, your team sucks, everyone KNOWS Wanny is a f'ing bad decision just looking for a place to happen. I say the flukes up and the fish return to Week 1 form. :chuckle:

You suck.

Man hummer you are so dam lame .... So much hypocrisy and plain billy goat fan B-S,,, must just really SUCK being YOU !!!!!!!!

Hummer your IQ plummets with every imbecilic word,, dumb @$$ just partly describes YOU.... Too many adjectives and not enough bandwith to describe how pathetic YOU REALLY ARE !!:rolleyes:

Besides YOU being SOOOOOO repulsive in discription YOU are also very bitter...:lol: And it is comical because you built up your goats as the next s-b champion and in reality the have been ANYTHING but !

I have smacked you so MANY times and showed the world what a pathetic pantload YOU are,, but to be honest it is getting to be rather :boring:..

Don't worry though,,,, the :club: ing will continue ..

Not that YOU are smart enough to even realize it ....:lol:

Oh and maybe you should prepare yourself hummerlips ... The broom is coming your way,, I guess that will be a reflection on your idiotic post count on F-H,,, huh hummer !!!!! :roflmao:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-09-2003, 07:35 PM
There you go saying I pumped the Bills up as Super Bowl Champions. I again I ask you to please present a reference.

Do you know what that word means you dyslexic old bastard? I would assume yes, but since you bring the subject up again I guess I assumed wrong. You do have $hit for brains.

The only thing that will be swept is Wanny's pathetic a$$ out of Miami after you losers choke another season up.

XoPhinsoX
10-09-2003, 10:30 PM

You suck.

Riiiight.

Guess we should of bookmarked all your stupid *** rants and raves untill you got *** packed :lol:

17-7 :cry:

harmonkoz
10-10-2003, 12:01 PM
Use the search feature dilrod... You will find no such rants. Just rants of how badly your team sucks the hind titty.

bigbry
10-10-2003, 12:12 PM
Use the search feature dilrod... You will find no such rants. Just rants of how badly your team sucks the hind titty.

If our team is sucking "hind titty" then we know what the Bills are sucking.

!&-& Ha hahahaha. Its in code.

BB

harmonkoz
10-10-2003, 12:48 PM
B====> (o)

Marino1983
10-10-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

If our team is sucking "hind titty" then we know what the Bills are sucking.

!&-& Ha hahahaha. Its in code.

BB

Hummerlips will SUCK anything that will fit in her BIG FAT MOUTH ! There are just NO boundaries for goat trash like hummer....

:jawdrop:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-10-2003, 04:19 PM
There goes the old bastard again trying to rationalize his own bizarre behaviour by deflecting it ontother people. :nono:

I really feel sorry for you. You are a sad, sick, old man.

Marino1983
10-10-2003, 04:40 PM
There goes the old bastard again trying to rationalize his own bizarre behaviour by deflecting it ontother people. :nono:

I really feel sorry for you. You are a sad, sick, old man.

:boohoo: Truth hurts doesn't it oh "knee pad" wearing retard ?

:hitself: continues for the mentally challenged hummerlips ...

:cry:

:lol:

Marino1983

knoxpk
10-13-2003, 07:14 PM
homkoz,
how did you like that jets game.

:lol:

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 07:39 PM
After the alcohol set in, it did not sting as bad.

Marino1983
10-13-2003, 09:08 PM
After the alcohol set in, it did not sting as bad.

:lol: Don't you need a brain first for the "alcohol" to absorb into ?

Looks like you are sh!t out of luck hummer ... Just like that overhyped, 53 group of goat LOSERS YOU follow !!!

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-13-2003, 10:00 PM
You are worse than a f'ing ankle biter M83 you just follow me from thread to thread spewing your idiocies. Get a clue old man. You are sick.

PrOpAiN
10-13-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Seriously, the faces are UNCANNY!!!! Is anyone else seeing this image when you look at Byron "Gary Coleman" Leftwich? I sure am LOL

By the way, I dont think the Chargers gave Leftbtich the proper introduction to the NFL....the Fins D will be happy to do that.:evil:

I don't see it... I just don't see it.:goof:
What you talkin bout Willis?

Marino1983
10-14-2003, 03:53 PM
You are worse than a f'ing ankle biter M83 you just follow me from thread to thread spewing your idiocies. Get a clue old man. You are sick.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Hey hummer if you cried like this last year you probably would have wiped out all the drought problems in the northeast ... :lol:

And as far as my B!TCH :club: ing you on this site,,, get a clue oh transsexual one ... This is a Miami Dolphins m-b and when escaped state mental ward patients post idiotic gibberish that you waste bandwith for, (like YOU) ,,, the bullseye gets placed between your "crossed" eyes !!!

Deal with it or grow up and post like a human being sh!t sniffing short bus rider ....

Marino1983