PDA

View Full Version : Greatest All Time Finheaven Thread

fatkirstyalley
02-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Doesnt matter what forum it was posted in. Which one is your all time favorite. Mine of course would have to be Juan Huron. This thread was the definition of transedent.

tylerdolphin
02-27-2009, 04:24 PM
One of the RDS threads. Any of them will do. Preferably the one where one poster here found the pictures he claimed were of his seafood festival on google. It was some town party up in Boston or something lol.

CedarPhin
02-27-2009, 04:51 PM
The RDS threads were great. The Juan Huron thread was pretty damn funny too.

1 dol fan
02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
I don't know these threads? are there links available so I can relive what you guys helped make possible?

FinFrenzy
02-27-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't know these threads? are there links available so I can relive what you guys helped make possible?

The seafood was a compilation of threads that took place you can just search it through the search link above here's one of them.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f10/www-dolfanstan-com-to-go-off-the-air-in-april-216923.html?highlight=official+stan+seafood+festival

:lol:I still chuckle looking over some posts in that thread

d-day
02-27-2009, 07:59 PM
there's a few but they're kinda old so i gotta look for em' - dom's come up to montreal so you can bang girls with your stick thread was money - any john simmons thread is absolute money - the zach to safety thread was great - slappy declaring war on the los lonely boys thread was hilarious - bobby humphrey is always good for a great thread - we used to have a lot of fun in the old 3am threads...

CedarPhin
02-27-2009, 08:37 PM
The Straw thread was funny.

FinFrenzy
02-27-2009, 08:58 PM
there's a few but they're kinda old so i gotta look for em' - dom's come up to montreal so you can bang girls with your stick thread was money - any john simmons thread is absolute money - the zach to safety thread was great - slappy declaring war on the los lonely boys thread was hilarious - bobby humphrey is always good for a great thread - we used to have a lot of fun in the old 3am threads...

:crazy: The Zach to Safety thread............:lol2: How could I have forgotten that one...:sidelol:

CedarPhin
02-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Another favorite of mine was the Richmond Webb>Jake Long thread.

FinFrenzy
02-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Ya know the draft threads last year were mint on who would be available.

Bumpus
02-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Three words.

Long Duck Dong

tylerdolphin
02-28-2009, 10:58 AM
RDS, youre practically a FinHeaven legend. Everything you do you end up legendary, from attending Dolphins games to seafood festivals to posting on message boards. You were just born to be a legend.

Dolphan7
03-01-2009, 02:06 AM
The "Do you believe in God" thread from the old POFO days. Now in the Religion forum obviously, but it is the only 1000 post in the POFO/Religion forum. Actually ended up at over 1700 posts.

Blackocrates
03-01-2009, 02:49 AM
There are a lot of them; RDS, Long Duk Dong, etc. But the one or two that crack me up the most is Mustang's threads where he asked for relationship help. I love Mustang because he used to share personal stuff with us in the Lounge and it cracked me up. One thread was about how do you know you're in love. The other he asked us for help because his girlfriend was upset with him. Look them up, they're funny.

1 dol fan
03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
The Juan Huron thread was hilarious! I love the chiding that everyone got at the end before it was closed.

I don't think it was ever serious... even in the beginning. 5'9 and 175lbs... I love it! Also the revival at the end, last few pages, was pretty comical and even then, there were a few who still said "follow your dreams" and such.

Thats the only one I've been able to read all the way through yet. Will be back to talk about the others later.

I also read the RDS one that the link was given for in this thread. I never knew FH was such a source of laughs. Thank you all for helping me find these classic threads.

1 dol fan
03-01-2009, 06:11 PM
There are a lot of them; RDS, Long Duk Dong, etc. But the one or two that crack me up the most is Mustang's threads where he asked for relationship help. I love Mustang because he used to share personal stuff with us in the Lounge and it cracked me up. One thread was about how do you know you're in love. The other he asked us for help because his girlfriend was upset with him. Look them up, they're funny.
I just read these oday! was it you who brought them up again? Thanks! Love those too.

1 dol fan
03-01-2009, 08:08 PM
:crazy: The Zach to Safety thread............:lol2: How could I have forgotten that one...:sidelol:
I just finished reading the Zack to Safety thread... I figured there would be more people jeering than there were.

A lot of people stuck up for the guys idiotic idea... I was astonished.

I wonder if that guy that posted it still suffers from a complete lack of self confidence to this day... I bet he does.

Perfect23
03-01-2009, 08:45 PM
the spray mucus is on crack thread.

Blackocrates
03-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I just read these oday! was it you who brought them up again? Thanks! Love those too.

Yeah, I had to. :lol: