PDA

View Full Version : Oh The Horror

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 10:18 PM
BETWEEN BYRON AND JACK'S MAULING MARAUDER'S, YOU ALL WILL WANT TO AVOID BEING IN TOUCH WITH REALITY FOR A WHILE AFTER SUNDAY. I SUGGEST YOU ALL STOCK UP ON WHAT EVER IT IS YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO HELP YOU DEAL. CONSIDER THIS A FAIR WARNING. IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL UGLY AROUND HERE. STILL PLENTY OF TIME FOR YOU ALL TO JUMP SHIP LIKE I DID BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THE JAG'S FRANCHISE CAME TO MY BACKYARD. COME ON IN THE WATER IS FINE, AND BESIDE'S YOU ALL KNOW IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IT USED TO BE, OR ATLEAST NOT ANYTIME SOON.

HEY WOULD IT HELP IF I TOLD YOU ALL THAT WE HAVE THE NEXT DAN MARINO AS OUR STARTER?

Rick 1966
10-08-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Jagzbch
IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL UGLY AROUND HERE.

That's entirely between you and your significant other. Whoever he may be.

fairbanksb
10-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter

That's entirely between you and your significant other. Whoever he may be.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muck
10-08-2003, 10:35 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 10:35 PM
I know you guy's are no where near looking forward to this game as I am, but the Jag'sw are about to cellebrate their coming out of capp hell at you all's expense. Oh this is too much. The Horror. Trick or Treat. lol

Jaj
10-08-2003, 10:37 PM
So you are the Jag leader ey. Well we have had so far a Jet leader. a Bill leader, and a Giant leader and they all talked trash. So guess what is gonna happen to y'all.

Disgustipate
10-08-2003, 10:38 PM
I dont think we'd have to jump ship. It's not like it's real hard to get tickets to Jaguars games. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if the game next Sunday had more Dolphins fans then Jaguars fans.

Fresh
10-08-2003, 10:41 PM
Okay, he's still here. On to Plan B:

Post in every other topic except the ones started by Jagzbch, and simply bump his topics off of page 1.

Muck
10-08-2003, 10:43 PM
You better hope our passing game doesn't decide to wake up this week. Otherwise, you have no shot.

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Byron is the Jags leader, me I guess I am just another bum with time to kill until the Jag's open up a can of...

How bout them Jaguars!!!!!!

Fresh
10-08-2003, 10:48 PM

How bout them Jaguars!!!!!!

How bout them Cardinals!!!!!!

1-4, the way to be! :up:

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Muck
You better hope our passing game doesn't decide to wake up this week. Otherwise, you have no shot.

It may very well indeed be a shoot out between Byron and Jay, but come on who do you like in this show down?

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

How bout them Cardinals!!!!!!

1-4, the way to be! :up:
ouch:D

Jaj
10-08-2003, 10:49 PM
I like our team. We just shut down the Giants you think we will have a problem doing it to you?

Fresh
10-08-2003, 10:51 PM

It may very well indeed be a shoot out between Byron and Jay, but come on who do you like in this show down?

The true lack of completing a comparison, shows up here again.

Jay Fiedler vs. Jags D
Byron Leftwhich vs. Miami D

Come on, who do you like in this show down?

*cough*Bledsoe 98yds*cough*
*cough*Collins 3ints*cough*

Rick 1966
10-08-2003, 10:52 PM
I am just another bum

Truer words have never been spoken.

Fresh
10-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Oops, almost forgot..

Bledsoe THREW for 98-yards on Miami's D? LMFAO, Boston WENT UP IN THE AIR for 181-yards on Jax's D.

Oooooh boy.

XoPhinsoX
10-08-2003, 10:56 PM

I like Ricky running and our D blitzing and intercepting balls.

That's my kinda game.

ohall
10-08-2003, 11:00 PM
BETWEEN BYRON AND JACK'S MAULING MARAUDER'S, YOU ALL WILL WANT TO AVOID BEING IN TOUCH WITH REALITY FOR A WHILE AFTER SUNDAY. I SUGGEST YOU ALL STOCK UP ON WHAT EVER IT IS YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO HELP YOU DEAL. CONSIDER THIS A FAIR WARNING. IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL UGLY AROUND HERE. STILL PLENTY OF TIME FOR YOU ALL TO JUMP SHIP LIKE I DID BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THE JAG'S FRANCHISE CAME TO MY BACKYARD. COME ON IN THE WATER IS FINE, AND BESIDE'S YOU ALL KNOW IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IT USED TO BE, OR ATLEAST NOT ANYTIME SOON.

HEY WOULD IT HELP IF I TOLD YOU ALL THAT WE HAVE THE NEXT DAN MARINO AS OUR STARTER?

Relax dude. As a Jags fan I can understand why you think you own this franchise, but relax. The Dolphins are a better team than the Jags by a wide margin this time, and they have yet to beat the Jags. This team wants this win, badly. No franchise wants to go 0 for against any franchise.

As far as Leftwich being the next Dan marino, we'll see. One thing for sure, I doubt he'll look as good as he has the past 2-weeks facing this D. This D eats young QB's for lunch, and always has.

It should be a good game to watch.

Oliver...

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Your secondary is ranked 30th, Byron has no choice but to shine this Game. Relax? Are you kidding me, I am Jacked and guess what the Phins are about to get smacked.

Phin's are a better team? Wake up freak, we haven't even faced eachother yet this season, and considering the Phin's past performances against the Jag's I can't believe you all have the nerve to think your better than us. Manners are definately in order for this crowd.

Muck
10-08-2003, 11:07 PM

That is no contest. But I'll take our RB, FB, TE, one WR, and our entire defense over yours. Although I do like your DTs a lot.

Rick 1966
10-08-2003, 11:09 PM
Your secondary is ranked 30th, Byron has no choice but to shine this Game.

I certainly hope Byron believes the same idiotic BS you do. But I doubt it. HE isn't that stupid.

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Let me guess you like your guy's over Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala FB, Kyle Brady TE and Fred Taylor RB. What the what?

Rick 1966
10-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Let me guess you like your guy's over Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala FB, Kyle Brady TE and Fred Taylor RB.

ROFL!!! :lol:
Not being totally brain-dead, YES, I do like our guys over those three.

Jaj
10-08-2003, 11:13 PM
I like them way over your players. We will win.

Penthos
10-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Your secondary is ranked 30th, Byron has no choice but to shine this Game. Relax? Are you kidding me, I am Jacked and guess what the Phins are about to get smacked.

Phin's are a better team? Wake up freak, we haven't even faced eachother yet this season, and considering the Phin's past performances against the Jag's I can't believe you all have the nerve to think your better than us. Manners are definately in order for this crowd.

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the rock... Drew Bledsoe couldn't shine against this defense, Kerry Collins couldn't shine against this defense, both are seasoned veterans with lots of experience and powerfull offenses... You know how many touchdown passes they got on the Phins combined? NONE... as in NOT ONE...

Thats it... Thats all... Buh Bye... Have a nice day..

Muck
10-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Let me guess you like your guy's over Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala FB, Kyle Brady TE and Fred Taylor RB. What the what?

Kyle Brady couldn't hold Randy McMichael's rookie jock strap, much less this year's. Konrad is a real FB who is among the best out there. And Fred Taylor...although he's my hometown boy....ain't got nuthin on Ricky and his 1,853 yards.

Jaj
10-08-2003, 11:15 PM
Oh ya and remember what the Billy Goats did you to you guys? Don't give me **** about it being Leftwich. Your whole team not just him got rocked against the Bills.

Penthos
10-08-2003, 11:22 PM

LOL are you serious?

We have people who can handle those guys in their sleep...

breckenridge55
10-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Jagzbch, from what I can tell you are just here to start some trash talking. That's fine, if you leave it in the appropriate forum. You are being warned, don't start that stuff in the Miami Dolphins forum or any other forum that isn't the trash talking forum or you will get banned.

Jagzbch
10-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Touched a nerve, I wasn't even near smack mode. This is so lame I'm out of here.

dolfan06
10-08-2003, 11:55 PM
Touched a nerve, I wasn't even near smack mode. This is so lame I'm out of here. the last time we played was in preseason, wow, thats some yardstick bro!:rolleyes:

Pagan
10-09-2003, 10:46 AM
Sounds like a Jets fan.....his team sucks and yet he still talks trash. I'll have to do some research on how many Jacksonville residents are transplanted New Jersey people. :rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-09-2003, 10:56 AM
I wasn't even near smack. This is so lame I'm out of here.

You will get NO argument from me LOSER "*****" fan !!!

:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-09-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Pagan
Sounds like a Jets fan.....his team sucks and yet he still talks trash. I'll have to do some research on how many Jacksonville residents are transplanted New Jersey people. :rolleyes:

At least a jest fan knows when his team SUCKS !! This "JagsSUCK" seems to be in denial that his team is WORSE than their won / loss record indicates ......

:confused:

:lol:

Marino1983

goldfish
10-09-2003, 04:26 PM
Looks like we need to round up Hoase and Little Jo.... and go round up a few *******.....

Justasportsfan
10-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

Nothing wrong w/ that.That's a fighting spirit of a good fan. Their team sucks and yet they stick by their team. Unlike some fans who "quit" after the first game. :rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
10-09-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by justafan

Nothing wrong w/ that.That's a fighting spirit of a good fan. Their team sucks and yet they stick by their team. Unlike some fans who "quit" after the first game. :rolleyes:

It's called denial.

He can support the team all he wants but it's pretty stupid to claim the team to be one thing when it certaintly isn't. Atleast when the Jets suck they realize it ;).

Pagan
10-10-2003, 09:32 AM

Maybe you misunderstood me...understandable, you being a Bills fan and all...;)

I never said that they should quit rooting for their teams, but to root for a 1-4 team and come into the message board of a 3-1 team and tell them they have no chance against your team is pretty f*cking stupid, isn't it?

Then again, it's only stupid if you stick around and take your medicine afterwards, something I know that "jagsbitch" won't be hanging around for.

dolfan06
10-10-2003, 10:50 AM

Nothing wrong w/ that.That's a fighting spirit of a good fan. Their team sucks and yet they stick by their team. Unlike some fans who "quit" after the first game. :rolleyes: who in the hell takes a hike after one loss, i've been a fan since 65. even before they had a team, been through the best times and the worst times!:tongue:

GetReal
10-12-2003, 07:22 PM

get real