PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the gaming forum??

Greatness920
03-03-2009, 08:08 PM
why is it always so dead in here it used to be so lively and stuff now no one says anything its pretty wack

BARF
03-04-2009, 02:02 AM
has anybody played the new resident evil demo, that game is awesome probably game of the year canidate

maccachief
03-04-2009, 06:44 AM
i try to stay active in this section, since i really try to keep up with gaming stuff, but i've just been too busy lately with fallout 3, fable 2, halo 3 (still), rock band 2, and various other games. and i just got halo wars, and looking forward to gh: metallica later this month

plus..the east coast got a pretty heavy snow piled on us, especially up in the mountains, and it made my internet all wonky. i only have a good connection half of the time right now :(

QuenteK25
03-04-2009, 10:08 AM
has anybody played the new resident evil demo, that game is awesome probably game of the year canidate

Played the demo and couldn't stand it. Just not my style I guess. I can stand not being able to shoot while moving, that just makes no sense to me.

Miami 13
03-04-2009, 12:55 PM
That's how the RE series has always been. Nobody complained about it in RE4.

QuenteK25
03-04-2009, 03:41 PM
That's how the RE series has always been. Nobody complained about it in RE4.

The only other one I ever picked up at all was Umbrella Chronicles which was an "on the rails" shooter. I didn't like it, but I didn't complain about it because it was a different type of game. RE5 lets you choose where to go, yet you can't move while shooting. Others may have also been like that, but I never checked them out.

As for your statement that "nobody complained about it" Please tell me you don't honestly believe nobody complained about it.