PDA

View Full Version : Swingers

Blackocrates
03-04-2009, 03:59 PM
I have to make a thread about one of my all time favorites movies. A friend once told me that you can learn everything you need to know about women by watching this movie. :lol: He may be right. There are so many great lines in that movie. I never get tired of watching it. Plus I love swing/big band music and I enjoyed its revival back in the 90's. This has to rank up there was one of the top guy flicks. Every guy has something that they're familiar with in this film. Either NHL hockey on the playstation/nintendo or figuring out when it's okay to call a chick after you get her number. There's something there for every guy.

So what do you guys think? I assume everybody here has seen it, if not then we can't communicate together in this forum ever again.

BobDole
03-04-2009, 05:19 PM
loved it. of course. there is a karaoke-ish bar here that is identical to the bar in that movie.

'like fuggin house of pain was gonna do anything.'

Blackocrates
03-05-2009, 03:44 AM
'like fuggin house of pain was gonna do anything.'

:lol:

"Why are you carrying a gun Sue? Like somebody is going to carjack your K-car."

"Haven't you seen Boyz in the Hood? Now one of us is going to get shot."

CedarPhin
03-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Not a bad flick.

ryanosaur2000
03-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Not a bad movie,some funny moments for sure...better than the sequel (Made).

Locke
03-05-2009, 11:34 AM
I have to make a thread about one of my all time favorites movies. A friend once told me that you can learn everything you need to know about women by watching this movie. :lol: He may be right. There are so many great lines in that movie. I never get tired of watching it. Plus I love swing/big band music and I enjoyed its revival back in the 90's. This has to rank up there was one of the top guy flicks. Every guy has something that they're familiar with in this film. Either NHL hockey on the playstation/nintendo or figuring out when it's okay to call a chick after you get her number. There's something there for every guy.

So what do you guys think? I assume everybody here has seen it, if not then we can't communicate together in this forum ever again.

Probably one of the most underrated movies ever. Anytime one of my buddies is going through girl problems, I tell them to watch Swingers. It always works. I absolutely love this movie...