PDA

View Full Version : if u put a 2 in front of the 3 on wade..

BARF
03-04-2009, 11:04 PM
doesn't wade remind u of another 23 the way takes over a game towards the end of it. do not like to compare nobody to 23 because he is the best player ever, but i have to make an exemption here.

Dolfan3773
03-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Wade is god here in Miami, I love watching him play...he's so sick

Dolphins7273
03-04-2009, 11:33 PM
I know I'm gonna sound like a homer, but I'll take Wade over LeBron or Kobe anyday. Those guys may be a bit more talented, but Wade is definitely the more exciting player and the most fun to watch.

Dolfan3773
03-04-2009, 11:37 PM
I know I'm gonna sound like a homer, but I'll take Wade over LeBron or Kobe anyday. Those guys may be a bit more talented, but Wade is definitely the more exciting player and the most fun to watch.

I say that to everyone and they tell me the same thing.."im a homer" or "im just being bias" but in all honest I would take Wade over them...if you put all the aspects together, Wade is the better one. He can take over a game by himself and to me has the most heart. Kobe is a choker...

Wade for MVP!...:hi5:

BARF
03-04-2009, 11:47 PM
yea wade is da mvp

CedarPhin
03-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Wade just completely takes the team on his shoulders and leads them.

I love watching him play.

#1dolphinsfan
03-05-2009, 12:27 AM
no one is ever close the MJ

R_t_Kraken
03-05-2009, 02:44 AM
All I know is he is the league MVP. I don't care what the voters say or the stupid team record bias voting, Wade took a 15 win team and turned them into a significant contender.

Perfect23
03-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Kobe and Lebron all have all stars around them D-Wade doesn't.

LtDan
03-05-2009, 06:32 AM
I say that to everyone and they tell me the same thing.."im a homer" or "im just being bias" but in all honest I would take Wade over them...if you put all the aspects together, Wade is the better one. He can take over a game by himself and to me has the most heart. Kobe is a choker...

Wade for MVP!...:hi5:
Kobe is a choker?? That's either the most sarcastic post ever or flat out the DUMBEST post ever. I am leaning towards choice #2

Dolfan3773
03-05-2009, 02:24 PM
It's not the "Dumbest" come crunch time, Kobe doesnt do ****...thats choking, take last years finals for example...he choked, so dont be coming on here calling my post dumb

Perfect23
03-05-2009, 02:29 PM
D-Wade should be the MVP in the leaue this year.

Bumpus
03-06-2009, 12:55 AM
If you put a 2 in front ...

:lol:
Cool your jets, kiddo!

Wade's a helluva player, but ... Really?!?

djfresh47
03-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Wade probably tops out at 4th in the MVP voting. Not winning and choking are two different things. John Starks vs the Rockets in game 7 choked. I don't think Kobe is a choker.

Dolfan3773
03-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Kobe and LeBron cant carry their teams on their back and win...they both need supporting cast, D-Wade can...MVP..plus turned a 15 win team to possibly get the 4-5 seed in the playoffs

djfresh47
03-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Kobe and LeBron cant carry their teams on their back and win...they both need supporting cast, D-Wade can...MVP..plus turned a 15 win team to possibly get the 4-5 seed in the playoffs

LeBron carried his team to the finals. The Lakers without Kobe are a 15 win team. You can make the same arguement that the Magic are a bad team without Dwight.

BARF
03-09-2009, 11:15 PM
so what do u guys think of what 23 thinks of 3's performance tonight

Dolphins7273
03-09-2009, 11:30 PM
To hell with MJ! D-Wade is better.:D

BARF
03-09-2009, 11:34 PM
that is what i am saying if you parallel their careers right now dwade is way better, THANK YOU TORONTO FOR TAKING CHRIS BOSH

Samphin
03-10-2009, 08:07 PM
doesn't wade remind u of another 23 the way takes over a game towards the end of it. do not like to compare nobody to 23 because he is the best player ever, but i have to make an exemption here.

I agree. The similarities to this man are AMAZING!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/2108448235_cdd1facebc-1.jpg?v=0

Dolfan3773
03-10-2009, 09:03 PM
LeBron carried his team to the finals. The Lakers without Kobe are a 15 win team. You can make the same arguement that the Magic are a bad team without Dwight.

Never said that they dont make their teams better but they cannot put team on their backs and go and win a championship like Wade did. Thats my opinion and you have yours...

Ferretsquig
03-10-2009, 09:17 PM

The Lakers without Kobe are a 45 win team. For a while when Bynum was was going strong they were playing better without him on the court. Lebron and Chris Paul are the only guys you can compare Wade with value wise.

The only real argument for Kobe in the MVP race is that hes the best player on the best team.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-10-2009, 09:59 PM

I will admit wade is MVP material but never have wade and jordan in the same sentence...
Thats disrespectful

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Kobe is a choker?? That's either the most sarcastic post ever or flat out the DUMBEST post ever. I am leaning towards choice #2

kobe is overated the only reason he got MVP last year cause they dont want LeBron to get it every year

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-10-2009, 10:06 PM
that is what i am saying if you parallel their careers right now dwade is way better, THANK YOU TORONTO FOR TAKING CHRIS BOSH

Come on wake up, u cant compare Wade or LeBron to MJ. He is not way better than MJ. He is way Worse and Wade is good.
If he is that much worse than MJ then that shows u how good MJ is.

BARF
03-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Come on wake up, u cant compare Wade or LeBron to MJ. He is not way better than MJ. He is way Worse and Wade is good.
If he is that much worse than MJ then that shows u how good MJ is.

your bias because u a bulls fan

nick1
03-11-2009, 10:44 AM
take Wade off the Heat and they are a 15 win team, Lebron off of the Cavs and they still make the playoffs. same for the lakers and kobe. Wade is MVP period, and if Miami gets close to 45-50 wins which they will how can you not give it to Wade. He's not just scoring, he is dishing it out has multiple double digit assist games. he is stealing the ball. he's doing whatever it takes to win. I hope Michael Beasley does step it up and help out like i think he will

djfresh47
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
take Wade off the Heat and they are a 15 win team, Lebron off of the Cavs and they still make the playoffs. same for the lakers and kobe. Wade is MVP period, and if Miami gets close to 45-50 wins which they will how can you not give it to Wade. He's not just scoring, he is dishing it out has multiple double digit assist games. he is stealing the ball. he's doing whatever it takes to win. I hope Michael Beasley does step it up and help out like i think he will

Take LeBron off the Cavs and they're a 10 win team.

nick1
03-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Take LeBron off the Cavs and they're a 10 win team.

pshh yea right, your exaggerating big time. i guess Ilgauskas and Williams and West and Varejao are all scrubs? Mo Williams averages 18 ppg. no way they go from best to last and thats what ur suggesting. if Wade got the help Lebron does the Heat would be unstoppable. Mo Williams has scored 30+ points a game how many times this season? nobody on the Heat has done that besides Wade

even 20+ points is hard to get from a Wade team mate it has been done not saying that but who on the Cavs roster hasnt done that on a routine basis

djfresh47
03-11-2009, 01:05 PM
pshh yea right, your exaggerating big time. i guess Ilgauskas and Williams and West and Varejao are all scrubs? Mo Williams averages 18 ppg. no way they go from best to last and thats what ur suggesting. if Wade got the help Lebron does the Heat would be unstoppable. Mo Williams has scored 30+ points a game how many times this season? nobody on the Heat has done that besides Wade

West had been hurt. Williams is a decent 3rd option on most teams. Ilgauskas is alright in the east. Varejao is not a very good player. Wade is not playing with this horrible lineup that Heat fan insists he is. Are they a playoff team without him, no. Are the Cavs a playoff team without Lebron, no. Even Kobe and the Lakers probably aren't a playoff team in the deeper Western Conference without him.

R_t_Kraken
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM

Uh, no he didn't. He shot terrible throughout those playoffs, and his team stepped up. They got to the finals that year with team defense.

R_t_Kraken
03-11-2009, 01:48 PM
West had been hurt. Williams is a decent 3rd option on most teams. Ilgauskas is alright in the east. Varejao is not a very good player. Wade is not playing with this horrible lineup that Heat fan insists he is. Are they a playoff team without him, no. Are the Cavs a playoff team without Lebron, no. Even Kobe and the Lakers probably aren't a playoff team in the deeper Western Conference without him.

What teams is Mo just a 'decent 3rd option?' How many centers are better than Z in the league? Not that many. Mo has 18 ppg and is madness from 3 (43%)

Wade isn't playing with a horrible lineup? Then you're simply not watching any Heat games, talking out your ***. Our #2 scorer, a rookie with 13.5 ppg, comes off the bench. I don't think I really need to say anything else. But I will, if you actually took the time to watch a Heat game you'd notice that when Wade hits the bench, the Heat go into full collapse mode, like everytime. It's a team full of guys who depend on Wade to give them easy opportunities - and take on a major bulk of the scoring load.

Lebron's supporting cast is no doubt significantly better, thus they'd have have a better record. Playoffs? It's possible but they'd be a 7th or 8th seed at best.

Noodle Arm
03-11-2009, 02:46 PM
I really don't care for the whole Wade vs. James vs. Bryant thing. I know it's fun to root for your teams star player (I <3 Wade myself) but you know what...I think we all should just sit back and realize we're watching 3 Hall of Fame players in their prime...and we should just enjoy it. I hope you all are, I know I am. :D

djfresh47
03-11-2009, 03:23 PM
What teams is Mo just a 'decent 3rd option?' How many centers are better than Z in the league? Not that many. Mo has 18 ppg and is madness from 3 (43%)

Wade isn't playing with a horrible lineup? Then you're simply not watching any Heat games, talking out your ***. Our #2 scorer, a rookie with 13.5 ppg, comes off the bench. I don't think I really need to say anything else. But I will, if you actually took the time to watch a Heat game you'd notice that when Wade hits the bench, the Heat go into full collapse mode, like everytime. It's a team full of guys who depend on Wade to give them easy opportunities - and take on a major bulk of the scoring load.

Lebron's supporting cast is no doubt significantly better, thus they'd have have a better record. Playoffs? It's possible but they'd be a 7th or 8th seed at best.

Compare him to the other "elite teams," in the league where does he rank? Even the Heat have had better players in Shawn Marion on the roster this season.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba%2fhollinger%2fstatistics

The PER gives an edge to LeBron. Honestly you think that teams good without him?

R_t_Kraken
03-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Compare him to the other "elite teams," in the league where does he rank? Even the Heat have had better players in Shawn Marion on the roster this season.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba%2fhollinger%2fstatistics

The PER gives an edge to LeBron. Honestly you think that teams good without him?

First of all let me say the PER rating is not a stat i'm a fan of, i think it's a silly formula all together, which is evident by the fact that certain players are higher on that list then players who are flat out better players. Steve Nash all the way down at 49th? So do you really believe that Nash is only the 49th best player in the league? Player Efficiency Rating said so.. Is Chauncey Billups really only the 35th best player? He's a big part of the reason Denver turned it around.

I could care less what Mo Williams PER rating is, I don't need to know it to tell you he is an efficient scorer and much better than anything Miami has right now. your 3rd best player Big Z is even better than anything Miami has right now.

No I don't think Cleveland would be very good without LB, but in a weak East they'd still have a shot at the playoffs as a low seed. Throw Lebron in there and they're a top seed.

Give Wade that team and they're a top team

But give Lebron Wade's team and they'd be worse, because Wade is simply a better distributer right now and the Heat have needed every bit of it to win close games. In fact I believe over the season miami's opponent has higher scoring % and higher point averges, should tell you how many squeakers we've won.

It's easy to look at some made up formula to rate players, but no formula calculates all the intangibles that makes a player VALUABLE to their team.

Samphin
03-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow. After reading this entire thread, I have now come to realize that arguing about basketball players somehow makes the game even more unwatchable.

besides, everyone knows Kobe's the man... :foundout:

R_t_Kraken
03-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Wow. After reading this entire thread, I have now come to realize that arguing about basketball players somehow makes the game even more unwatchable.

besides, everyone knows Kobe's the man... :foundout:

Say what?

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-11-2009, 09:00 PM
your bias because u a bulls fan

It dont matter who i like same with u, u r only sayin that cause u like heat and u r on drugs.Little advice drink tons of OJ I heard it cleans all the drugs out your system.

Dolfan3773
03-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Yeah....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/lakers-1.jpg

djfresh47
03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
First of all let me say the PER rating is not a stat i'm a fan of, i think it's a silly formula all together, which is evident by the fact that certain players are higher on that list then players who are flat out better players. Steve Nash all the way down at 49th? So do you really believe that Nash is only the 49th best player in the league? Player Efficiency Rating said so.. Is Chauncey Billups really only the 35th best player? He's a big part of the reason Denver turned it around.

I could care less what Mo Williams PER rating is, I don't need to know it to tell you he is an efficient scorer and much better than anything Miami has right now. your 3rd best player Big Z is even better than anything Miami has right now.

No I don't think Cleveland would be very good without LB, but in a weak East they'd still have a shot at the playoffs as a low seed. Throw Lebron in there and they're a top seed.

Give Wade that team and they're a top team

But give Lebron Wade's team and they'd be worse, because Wade is simply a better distributer right now and the Heat have needed every bit of it to win close games. In fact I believe over the season miami's opponent has higher scoring % and higher point averges, should tell you how many squeakers we've won.

It's easy to look at some made up formula to rate players, but no formula calculates all the intangibles that makes a player VALUABLE to their team.

Wade averages .6 more assists per game than James. I just disagree. Without James the Cavs are awful. Without Wade the Heat are equally awful. Just a matter of opinion.

BARF
03-11-2009, 10:18 PM
It dont matter who i like same with u, u r only sayin that cause u like heat and u r on drugs.Little advice drink tons of OJ I heard it cleans all the drugs out your system.

i am clean, u just mad cuz your bulls got there ***** kicked by wade. do not get me wrong i was the biggest jordan fan growing up i did not miss any of his games, because i knew everytime he would have the ball in the 4th quarter and the bulls were down he was going to bring them back, just like wade is doing right now

R_t_Kraken
03-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Wade averages .6 more assists per game than James. I just disagree. Without James the Cavs are awful. Without Wade the Heat are equally awful. Just a matter of opinion.

Not since the allstar break. Wade's been on a tear the last couple weeks averaging close to 12 apg. Not to mention the 40+ pts 4 stls and 3 block avgs.

I believe the Heat are also the most games they've been over .500 all season as a result.

The home stretch is where it really matters and Wade is blowing Lebron out of the water.

CUBANBADGUY
03-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp...

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-14-2009, 12:33 PM
i am clean, u just mad cuz your bulls got there ***** kicked by wade. do not get me wrong i was the biggest jordan fan growing up i did not miss any of his games, because i knew everytime he would have the ball in the 4th quarter and the bulls were down he was going to bring them back, just like wade is doing right now

yea but that one post u had said he was way better if u compare the stats now. I dont agree with that

BARF
03-14-2009, 01:36 PM
yea but that one post u had said he was way better if u compare the stats now. I dont agree with that

i said if you compare there stats from there first 6 years in the league, put both of them side by side, and i hate to say it becuase i have man crush on jordan, but wade's career is better there is no denying that