PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Barbie?

JCane
03-06-2009, 06:53 AM
What do you think this says to the young ladies of our generation?

http://www.wowowow.com/entertainment/tattoo-barbie-totally-stylin-tattoo-barbie-photo-229529

CedarPhin
03-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Tramp Stamps are becoming more and more common...but I'm not sure one belongs on a Barbie.

JCane
03-06-2009, 07:01 AM
I don't know what's worse: This tattoo Barbie or the tramp stamp removable tattoos that I seen in one of those machines on the way out of the grocery store. I don't mind tattoos as I have a few myself, but mine actually MEAN something to me and I've had them strategically placed because I took careers, etc., into consideration. Plus, I was 26 when I got my first one. We're teaching these kids to go out and permanently mark their bodies at the age of 5, 6, or 7 when their minds aren't developed and they haven't learned to think with responsibility? Seems like a very bad idea.

CedarPhin
03-06-2009, 07:03 AM
It does set a pretty bad precedent. Basically once they're there, they're there for a loooong time.

Blackocrates
03-06-2009, 07:28 AM
We all know Barbie is a whore. Now she can express herself.

SpurzN703
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
I might have to touch myself now that Barbie has a tramp stamp :d-day:

Locke
03-06-2009, 11:29 AM
I might have to touch myself now that Barbie has a tramp stamp :d-day:

:lol:

playmaker1
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
We all know Barbie is a whore. Now she can express herself.

:chuckle:

WeVie
03-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Looks like Barbie's a$$ has gotten a little bigger too.

Dolphins7273
03-06-2009, 07:28 PM
I can't stand tramp stamps. Especially the ones that are really low and kinda make the girl look like she's wearing a thong when she's naked. A girl should look naked when she's naked, dammit!

WVDolphan
03-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Jesus Christ.

WVDolphan
03-06-2009, 10:46 PM
I **** you guys not.........

As I sit here right now, my daughter wont go to bed and is in the room watching TV. The commercial for this ridiculous barbie just comes on and she says "Daddy I wont that." I say NO. You arent getting anything with tattoos. She says "I want tattoos." I say NO you arent getting any tattoos EVER. Now she is crying in the floor and pissed at me. ****. GOD DAMNIT. ****ing stupid Barbie. Stupid ****ing sluts and their god damned tattoos. Tattoos are for morons. Advance apology to anyone on here that I like who has tattoo(s). Alot of my friends have them. I do talk **** to them about it though.

Dolfan3773
03-07-2009, 02:21 AM
LOL...that just looks bad when your buying one for your daughter

benelli1979
03-07-2009, 02:32 AM
It says to me that I am never, never, never having kids because I don't want to take the chance on having to deal with that.

Dolfan3773
03-07-2009, 03:00 AM
that looks really bad..

let me show young girls to get a tattoo and not only a tattoo, one of a guys name to which im not even married to!

Screw you Mattel! Anything to get the $$$

acmeanvil49
03-07-2009, 09:14 AM
We're teaching these kids to go out and permanently mark their bodies at the age of 5, 6, or 7 when their minds aren't developed and they haven't learned to think with responsibility? Seems like a very bad idea.

Is it not true you have to be 18 to get a tattoo?

I don't like the idea of a tattoo on a barbie but I think by 18 kids have developed from when they were 5,6, or 7 and should be making better choices by then.

Still once they are 18 and have the money they are allowed to mark themselves up if they so desire.

At 25 or 30 they may 2nd guess that decision and if they have the money can have it removed.

Personally I prefer no tattoos on my girl but inless it's accross her breasts or a whole arm sleeve I doubt it would make a difference.

WVDolphan
03-07-2009, 06:21 PM

I don't like the idea of a tattoo on a barbie but I think by 18 kids have developed from when they were 5,6, or 7 and should be making better choices by then.

Still once they are 18 and have the money they are allowed to mark themselves up if they so desire.

At 25 or 30 they may 2nd guess that decision and if they have the money can have it removed.

Personally I prefer no tattoos on my girl but inless it's accross her breasts or a whole arm sleeve I doubt it would make a difference.

Later on in the evening I thought about this more. I remember I used to be stoked about getting the washable tattoos inside the cracker jack boxes. It was always my favorite toy. I realized that at a young age I was a moron, but fortunately by the time I was 18 I knew better than to put permanent ink under my skin.

It still kinda disturbs me though that they make a ****ing doll with tattoos that you can change up. A little different from washable tats you get in a cracker jack box. Plus the tats on that barbie are erially similar to the hidious ones that sluts frequently get. Im still not getting my daughter that toy.

SpurzN703
03-07-2009, 06:38 PM
I **** you guys not.........

As I sit here right now, my daughter wont go to bed and is in the room watching TV. The commercial for this ridiculous barbie just comes on and she says "Daddy I wont that." I say NO. You arent getting anything with tattoos. She says "I want tattoos." I say NO you arent getting any tattoos EVER. Now she is crying in the floor and pissed at me. ****. GOD DAMNIT. ****ing stupid Barbie. Stupid ****ing sluts and their god damned tattoos. Tattoos are for morons. Advance apology to anyone on here that I like who has tattoo(s). Alot of my friends have them. I do talk **** to them about it though.

I just got more ink today actually. So whether you like me or not, :buttkiss:

JCane
03-07-2009, 06:45 PM

I've seen plenty of people find ways to get a tattoo when they want them bad enough. The problem that I have with the doll is that kids are very impressionable and Barbie is a role model for little girls. Girls want what Barbie has because like the saying goes, "the ***** has everything." We wonder why society is so hellbent on looks and appearance. Magazines and television tell us how to dress, what to drive, what to eat, how to be more appealing and even how to ****.

Yeah, it's the parents job to protect the innocent by how much can a parent fight these days when kids are seeing it everywhere they turn? These kids especially see it amongst their own peer groups at school where the parent can't really prevent it due to another parent's ignorance. Yeah, a kid at the age of 18 hopefully knows better or might regret it by the age of 25 and can have it removed if they wish, but I think it's better to teach a kid sensibility and responsibilty know than to let them **** up on their own and think that they can always buy out their problems and **** ups.

Overall, doesn't tattoo Barbie just seem like a bad idea and a generally bush league way to make a buck?

SpurzN703
03-07-2009, 10:23 PM
It's just a sign of the times. Does it really surprise you? I mean really?

Locke
03-07-2009, 11:11 PM
I just got more ink today actually. So whether you like me or not, :buttkiss:

I have a hefty amount of ink myself. I have a 1/2 sleeve on my left arm, a large leg piece, and quite a few smaller ones spread out around my body. I absolutely love ink... :up:

PassRush
03-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Hell, its better than when I found the Barby laundery products. It was not made by the barby people, but it pissed me off pretty bad. It would be hypocritical to talk crap about tattoos, as I am covered with them myself. It is wrong to market that crap to little kids though.

SpurzN703
03-09-2009, 01:12 PM
I have a hefty amount of ink myself. I have a 1/2 sleeve on my left arm, a large leg piece, and quite a few smaller ones spread out around my body. I absolutely love ink... :up:

I do too man. I don't go overboard and I have my own likes/dislikes but I'd never bemoan someone who tattooed something on their body that they wanted.

Barbie though, she was a whore from Day 1 so it's irrelevant what she's up to these days :d-day:

BobDole
03-10-2009, 02:02 PM
maybe ken just needed a target.

Dolphins7273
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
maybe ken just needed a target.

Ken likes dudes...

BobDole
03-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Ken likes dudes...

my bad. didn't know you knew him like that. :d-day:

1 dol fan
03-10-2009, 04:19 PM

I believe, depending on the state that you live in, there may or may not be an 18 age limit. I know there is here in wisconsin but in minnesota, it is not 18. I know kids who go across the state border and get ink done. Godd thing for them minnesota is only a 5 min drive away.

Dolphins7273
03-10-2009, 04:34 PM
my bad. didn't know you knew him like that. :d-day:

Plastic male genitals are the best.

SpurzN703
03-10-2009, 05:18 PM

Because you can take them off and put them in your mouth? :couch3:

Locke
03-10-2009, 05:42 PM

:lol:

Dolphins7273
03-10-2009, 05:47 PM

And in other places. ;)

BobDole
03-10-2009, 07:12 PM

i assume you are talking about the foot long strap ons ken has to make up for what he is lacking. without those all you guys can do is scissor.

Dolphins7273
03-10-2009, 07:21 PM
i assume you are talking about the foot long strap ons ken has to make up for what he is lacking. without those all you guys can do is scissor.

But of course.