PDA

View Full Version : This sucks.

Scrap
10-10-2003, 05:49 PM
I just found out that I have to work Sunday, so no Fins game for me this week. How do I cope with the lack of a game this week? Taping it won't work, because I have a few BOZOs at work that will find out the scores, and tell me. It's not as fun to watch when you know the outcome. Ya know?

Muck
10-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Yeah, that sucks. That's why you get a job that doesn't require weekend work. ;)

Scrap
10-10-2003, 09:53 PM
I don't usually have to work weekends, but I work at a plant, and we have a shutdown this week. I had my choice: work Saturday (football game for the little league team I coach), or work Sunday. I can't let the kids down, ya know? Oh well, can someone scream at the television twice as loud (for me) this week?

Marino13 CC
10-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Yeah, that sucks. That's why you get a job that doesn't require weekend work. ;)
YA or get a job and then request of every Dolphins Sunday :D

BE GOOD

!PapaCrunk81!
10-16-2003, 04:14 PM
I don't know, watching that 1st game against the Jets last season is great to watch over and over, tape the gee golly darn game!

Scrap
10-16-2003, 04:39 PM
I did. Then I avoided the football talkers at my work like the plague. Then, right as I was getting ready to leave work my brother called me and said " I see your team won today" (he didn't know I was taping it).

I still went home and watched it. It just wasn't as fun to watch.

iceblizzard69
10-16-2003, 06:28 PM
Call in sick