PDA

View Full Version : Verichip. .

syborg
03-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Not sure if this topic has been raised on these boards before so if it has apologies. .

However. . what do you guys think of this. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2udoNmQkR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

pumpingiron2k
03-18-2009, 12:34 PM
I've been seeing this for years and it's making it's way closer nd closer to being implanted in humans. I read an article one time on the net from a newspaper (don't remember where it was over 2 years ago) that a jail was using IR devices to keep track of their inmates. They were considering a chip but this was at the time a PC issue so don't know what happen. Scary though. They said to have used similar devices in Vietnam for "mind control" testing don't know when the tech back then was not what it is today. Although I have an uncle who was in Vietnam and worked intelligence and he's afraid to say but says that he saw some weird stuff being done back then.

They are actually using on dogs right now to find them as a tracking device in case they get lost or stolen also in farm animals. Just one step closer to humans. Look at the hospitals using IR bracelets for babies so they won't get "stolen". The same tags are also used to see history information on the baby and it's mother and medical history. I know I work It for a hospital and they had my baby and wife fitted with one of these during our stay.

Dolphan7
03-18-2009, 02:41 PM
They are already using on humans. I read once it was used to track members of a private country club or something. It helped them pay for their stuff and kept track of their comings and goings in and out of the facilities. It was voluntary.

I draw the line when it becomes mandatory.

pumpingiron2k
03-20-2009, 02:26 PM
They are already using on humans. I read once it was used to track members of a private country club or something. It helped them pay for their stuff and kept track of their comings and goings in and out of the facilities. It was voluntary.

I draw the line when it becomes mandatory.

Wow that is scary.

FinFrenzy
03-20-2009, 02:28 PM
I can understand implanting it in your golf ball so you can find it. But in yourself?? No thanks here's my debit card.

Rdskn4lyf21
03-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Once we have a global currency I guarantee this (or something along it's lines) will soon follow as the norm for payment.

Dolphan7
03-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Once we have a global currency I guarantee this (or something along it's lines) will soon follow as the norm for payment.Probably right.

pumpingiron2k
03-24-2009, 09:48 AM
We are almost there. I was reading MSN.com yesterday about the downfall of the dollar and how this current market and Obama's stimulus is just driving it down even more. It's scary to think that the North American Union could be just around the corner where the US, Canada and South America will have one currency much like most of Europe. Then they will combine to form one single montary system.