PDA

View Full Version : 400th POST!! (dolphins related)

fish920
03-11-2009, 07:29 PM
So ive been a member of finheaven forums for over three years and im only sixteen, which means i was thirteen when i joined and this is only my 400th post. I guess im just a lurker, i come on everyday to see what everyone is talkin about since i know not one good dolphins fan:boohoo:. But i dont wanna waste anyones time here so i will talk about the dolphins a lil.

Who else thinks its great that this is the first offseason in what, 5 years, that our major concern ISNT Quarterback? this offseason ive seen threads dedicated to the O-line, D-line, linebackers and most of all CORNERBACKS, but not one thread questioning who our starting Quarterback will be for the new season ahead. Though penningtons not a long term answer, and thats pretty obvious, its nice to have a sence of security when it comes to OUR quarterback, the most important position on a football team.

Id like to thank finheaven for giving me, a huge fan, somewhere to talk about my team. GO PHINS!!!:thanks:

playmaker1
03-11-2009, 07:32 PM
:hi5:

13marino13
03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Congrats on 400. It is nice not to be talking QB

Samphin
03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
So ive been a member of finheaven forums for over three years and im only sixteen, which means i was thirteen when i joined and this is only my 400th post. I guess im just a lurker, i come on everyday to see what everyone is talkin about since i know not one good dolphins fan:boohoo:. But i dont wanna waste anyones time here so i will talk about the dolphins a lil.

Who else thinks its great that this is the first offseason in what, 5 years, that our major concern ISNT Quarterback? this offseason ive seen threads dedicated to the O-line, D-line, linebackers and most of all CORNERBACKS, but not one thread questioning who our starting Quarterback will be for the new season ahead. Though penningtons not a long term answer, and thats pretty obvious, its nice to have a sence of security when it comes to OUR quarterback, the most important position on a football team.

Id like to thank finheaven for giving me, a huge fan, somewhere to talk about my team. GO PHINS!!!:thanks:

400 posts in three years? What, you got some sort of "life" or something?

Be more like me, post whore it up some.

dominizzo
03-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Congrats