PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break in South Beach

dolfan2334
03-12-2009, 02:08 AM
Hey fellas... me and 3 other buddies are staying on south beach for our spring break (a welcome last minute destination away from the cold rainy New England).
anybody have some advice on good bars/clubs to hit up in the area ? or any general advice at all? its all appreciated

:thanks:

JCane
03-12-2009, 02:24 AM
Personally, I think you're better off in Ft. Lauderdale at Riverfront or something. South Beach is way over priced and unless you're rich you're probably not going to have a lot of fun in the bars.

Just make sure that you stay out of North Miami lol. Little Haiti, 56th St, etc.

Good job on the **** tang tag by the way lol.

d-day
03-12-2009, 02:29 AM
i agree and lauderdale is way less trendy - unless your looking to impress and spend $12 for a glass of beer, i would stay off south beach

JCane
03-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Lauderdale is more appealing for the Spring Break crowd as well. Everyne hits Riverfront during Spring Break if they're in Lauderdale. Those college kids love Lauderdale. And it isn't hard to figure out why.

CedarPhin
03-12-2009, 02:41 AM
If you do go to South Beach, hit the Clevelander.

One of my favorite bars ever, other than the Captain's Cabin in Lebanon.

mainer
03-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Mangos

Dolfan3773
03-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Automatic Slims is a pretty cool hangout bar

CaliSDFin
03-13-2009, 01:01 AM
You should do Daytona beach one year...I have never seen a place that was so easy to get laid and just one hell of a party everywhere you go

RaboGrande24
03-13-2009, 03:56 PM
dude whoever said south beach is too expensive doesnt know Jack ****. Go to wet willies and they have whats called "call a cab" and its like 10 bucks but trust me it gets you good real quick. Also fat tuesdays has a similar frozen drink for like 8 bucks called 190 octane. South beach cannot be compared to ft. lauderdale sorry. Trust me bro you wont regret it. I LOVE south beach

dolfan2334
03-14-2009, 02:39 PM
dude whoever said south beach is too expensive doesnt know Jack ****. Go to wet willies and they have whats called "call a cab" and its like 10 bucks but trust me it gets you good real quick. Also fat tuesdays has a similar frozen drink for like 8 bucks called 190 octane. South beach cannot be compared to ft. lauderdale sorry. Trust me bro you wont regret it. I LOVE south beach

thanks youre the man. i hope to get back to you all with some sweet stories next week. im leaving monday and i cant wait for the warm weather