PDA

View Full Version : 10 Drink Windshield Wiper Fluid at Ark. Day Care



BAMAPHIN 22
03-13-2009, 12:00 PM
Ten children drank windshield wiper fluid after a staffer at an Arkansas day care mistakenly put the liquid in a refrigerator and served it, hospital officials said Friday.

Doctors estimate the children, ages 2 to 7, drank about an ounce of the blue fluid late Thursday afternoon before realizing it tasted wrong, said Laura James, a pediatric pharmacologist and toxicologist at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock.


http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=7075213

TakeOne
03-13-2009, 01:39 PM
As Ralph Wiggum would say, "Tastes like hurt."

JCane
03-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Why the hell would you put windshield wiper fluid in the refrigerator in the first place?

BobDole
03-13-2009, 02:14 PM
that one was on the other day.

'i ated the purple berries.'

'what do they taste like ralph?'

'they taste like ... burning.'

i know when i have kids, i want smart people like that working at the day care. anyone that refrigerates washer fluid - and serves it as kool aid - is qualified to handle children.

Bumpus
03-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Ron White was right ...

You can't fix stupid.

TakeOne
03-13-2009, 11:58 PM
I cant even see how it is unintentional. Washer fluid in the refridgerator is a retarded thing to do. Do you put drano or bleach in a refridgerator? At a daycare?

MiZFiT
03-14-2009, 12:23 AM
in these tough economic times, alcohol is too expensive so i guess they just use everyday household cleaning supplies instead.

Vaark
03-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Maybe someone thought those kids were being too much of a pain in the glass.