PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Arrested For Having Tot Eat Trash

BAMAPHIN 22
03-18-2009, 02:55 PM
kindergarten teacher in Connecticut has been arrested for allegedly forcing a 5-year-old boy to eat food the child had thrown in a garbage can.

Sixty-seven-year-old Anne O'Donnell, a teacher at Park City Magnet School in Bridgeport, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of risk of injury to a minor.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/18/national/main4873775.shtml?tag=topHome;topStories

PhinzN703
03-18-2009, 02:59 PM
George Costanza has a kid?

ih8brady
03-18-2009, 03:22 PM
It was placed on a magazine!

Dolfan3773
03-18-2009, 03:37 PM
LOL...everyday the world just comes out with these odd events

playmaker1
03-18-2009, 04:41 PM
kid is lucky he actually has food to eat...

BobDole
03-18-2009, 06:10 PM
if it makes you feel any better, my family eats out of the trash all the time.

GoonBoss
03-18-2009, 06:31 PM
WTF is wrong with people? As much as I hate throwing food away...Seriously...WTF? I would wig if a teacher treated my child that way.

1 dol fan
03-18-2009, 09:36 PM
WTF is wrong with people? As much as I hate throwing food away...Seriously...WTF? I would wig if a teacher treated my child that way.
And thats why a poor old lady is in jail right now...

Do you feel alrgiht about that mister... for shame.

But in reality... what an old crazy bizatch*! why would you make a little kid eat stuf he just threw away. At least he didn't drop it on the floor like i did once when i was little... i said "I don't wanna eat it mommy" and dropped it. I was pretty friggin bratty eh?

*note to mods: please filter if this is considered inappropriate... don't give me another warning.

GoonBoss
03-18-2009, 11:38 PM
And thats why a poor old lady is in jail right now...

Do you feel alrgiht about that mister... for shame.

But in reality... what an old crazy bizatch*! why would you make a little kid eat stuf he just threw away. At least he didn't drop it on the floor like i did once when i was little... i said "I don't wanna eat it mommy" and dropped it. I was pretty friggin bratty eh?

*note to mods: please filter if this is considered inappropriate... don't give me another warning.

When children are in your charge, you have to know what is appropriate and what is not. If she has an issue with what my child did, she can document the incident and ask for a conference. If my child acted inappropriately, I can positively garuntee you that it will never....ever..happen again.

You will not tell my child to eat out of the trash. Never. Not ever. I do not trust school administrators any further than I can throw them.

Samphin
03-19-2009, 01:09 AM
Hmmm, if this is true, then I am pretty sure all of the lunch staff from my elementary school needs to be arrested. They made us eat garbage on a daily basis...

Possum
03-19-2009, 01:12 AM
old people are awesome, was it a catholic school? sounds like something that nuns at my old school would have done.

JCane
03-19-2009, 01:34 AM
When children are in your charge, you have to know what is appropriate and what is not. If she has an issue with what my child did, she can document the incident and ask for a conference. If my child acted inappropriately, I can positively garuntee you that it will never....ever..happen again.

You will not tell my child to eat out of the trash. Never. Not ever. I do not trust school administrators any further than I can throw them.

Amen. There's no telling what that food touched while in the trash can and this is exactly why she was fired. She needs to understand that at the age of 67, times have changed a bit and the old iron fist laws of her day no longer apply.

Possum
03-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Amen. There's no telling what that food touched while in the trash can and this is exactly why she was fired. She needs to understand that at the age of 67, times have changed a bit and the old iron fist laws of her day no longer apply.

rulers and ear pulling too