PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone ...

playmaker1
03-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Is anyone else as hung over today as I am. Geez my head is killing me and I'm sitting here at my desk attempting to do work. It is noon and still hurting....

Dolfan3773
03-18-2009, 03:36 PM
LOL...my good friend had a baby last night so I really didnt get to drink. After the hospital, a friend and I with our wives went and had two pitchers of beer at bar. Was just buzzed...plus it rained here in Miami so it would of sucked to go out

playmaker1
03-18-2009, 04:39 PM
It rained here to.... it always rains in seattle. You know it is St Patty's dayd when you have to wait in line to get into a pub at 7:00pm.

But the cuties were out in full force. To bad I had too many to take advantage of it!

SpurzN703
03-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Not I. All I drunk last night was some soda and water :d-day:

playmaker1
03-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Not I. All I drunk last night was some soda and water :d-day:

pregnant? :chuckle:

BobDole
03-18-2009, 06:07 PM
i'm hurtin pretty bad today myself. didn't go to sleep until like 6 in the morning and just woke up like an hour ago. i was lucky enough to bring someone home with me so that helps out the hangover a bit. it was pretty funny how i met her. she was an emo-ish chick with some interesting tats. one of them was this weird portrait of her dad that looked like hitler to me. i saw her walk by and asked her why she had a tattoo of hitler on her arm. she was like 'that's not hitler, that's my dad.' my response was 'your dad is hitler?' and it was on. love chicks with a good sense of humor.

playmaker1
03-18-2009, 06:28 PM
i'm hurtin pretty bad today myself. didn't go to sleep until like 6 in the morning and just woke up like an hour ago. i was lucky enough to bring someone home with me so that helps out the hangover a bit. it was pretty funny how i met her. she was an emo-ish chick with some interesting tats. one of them was this weird portrait of her dad that looked like hitler to me. i saw her walk by and asked her why she had a tattoo of hitler on her arm. she was like 'that's not hitler, that's my dad.' my response was 'your dad is hitler?' and it was on. love chicks with a good sense of humor.

Nomination for Best Bar Story Ever.

:hi5: so her dad watched you two last night huh, that has to be kinda awkward.

BobDole
03-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Nomination for Best Bar Story Ever.

:hi5: so her dad watched you two last night huh, that has to be kinda awkward.

it was good stuff. she even let me draw in a little mustache on his face. :lol: dad would be proud.

and the best part - her and her friend left after we finished up at like 5 in the morning so i could get some actual sleep. might actually call this one at some point.

playmaker1
03-18-2009, 07:21 PM
did you ride the tri-cycle?

BobDole
03-18-2009, 07:51 PM
did you ride the tri-cycle?

just the bicycle last night. my buddy jumped on the friend grenade last night for me - thank God. the friend was a big girl. only had the privilege of riding the tricycle once before. although i wasn't a huge fan (way too much work) the story behind it is pretty fantastic.

playmaker1
03-18-2009, 08:24 PM
just the bicycle last night. my buddy jumped on the friend grenade last night for me - thank God. the friend was a big girl. only had the privilege of riding the tricycle once before. although i wasn't a huge fan (way too much work) the story behind it is pretty fantastic.

Gotta love a good wingman.

I think if you bring it up, you obligated to tell.

CedarPhin
03-18-2009, 09:47 PM
You know, I can drink like a fish, and I never get hungover. I guess it's a gift.

Dolfan3773
03-18-2009, 10:28 PM
I drink alot but what I normally do is chug a gallon to 3/4 of a gallon of water everytime I drink heavy and I wake up like a champ

CedarPhin
03-18-2009, 10:38 PM
I always find myself having to take a piss about once every 20 mins...I guess it filters the alcohol out. haha.

Dolfan3773
03-18-2009, 10:54 PM
When I drink beer I piss every 10-20 min for real lol..once you open the faucet you dont stop. If its hard liq its about every 45-1 hr lol

BobDole
03-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Gotta love a good wingman.

I think if you bring it up, you obligated to tell.

you asked for it.

i moved to greenville, sc a few months after i graduated college a couple years ago. the first day i was in town florida was playing auburn (florida lost on a bull**** call) so i went to a bar to watch the game b/c i didn't have cable yet. went to the bar around 8 and was there until about 4 in the morning. one of the great things about sc bars is they either stay open crazy late or don't close at all. i had two girls on either side of me at the bar that were digging on me - i'm not used to having one girl dig on me let alone two. we all sat and talked and bought each other shots and had tons of fun.

around 11 some assjack was too drunk when he decided to drive home and hit a transformer right across the street that made the power go out - which was awful b/c there was like 2 minutes left in a really close game. so instead of closing up, the bar just opened the doors and pulled a couple cars up with their headlights on so the bar had some light. since the power was out - the registers weren't working - so the bartender was just pouring shot after shot and giving them to the people that stayed. nearly drank my body weight in alcohol that night.

around 3 the bartender asked if i wanted to go out back 'to see his new rims' so i obliged. we went outside and - having noticed my predicament - he asked how i was going to pull this one off. i was so drunk i said i was probably just gonna call a cab and pass the fugg out. i already both their numbers so i figured i'd just call them later. he was like 'this is south carolina man - these chicks get down. see if you can get them both.' i laughed and said i didn't know if i could handle one - two would be a little intense. he kept telling me just to throw it out there - what's the worst that could happen? so we went back in and i called a cab and told them to pick me up around 4.

so, around 4 the cab came. i threw the bartender like 30 bucks b/c there was no tab (30 bucks for 8 hours of heavy drinking is always nice) and casually got off my barstool and said bye to a few people i had met that night - while cleverly ignoring the two girls. i got a few steps away - and when i saw them both perturbed about not saying bye - i pulled the 'you guys comin or what?' line. never thought some **** like that would work in a million years. they were in the cab before i even got there.

so i'm in the cab with these two girls that i just met and realized i had an empty apartment to take them back to. all i had was my clothes and some kitchen stuff - no bed, no couch, no nothin. i was so drunk i couldn't even think of a good excuse so i told them my place was completely empty so we were gonna have to get a hotel. one of the girls said she lived right around the corner and we could just go there. sweet, right? not so much.

we pull up to this chicks place and i immediately realize that she still lives with her parents. we all had to very quietly go in and sneak back to her room. we get back there and get down to business. i'm not gonna lie - i don't remember tons about the sex b/c i was so drunk and was falling out pretty much the whole time. i kept thinking the parents were gonna come in and shoot me so i was not on the top of my game. we did our thing and all passed out together.

around noon the next day i wake up and hear people in the house. i look over and realize the girl that lived there wasn't even in the room. i was freakin out. she ends up coming in a few minutes later to find me hiding in her closet in the fetal position praying i wasn't gonna be shot. SHE HAD JUST GOT BACK FROM CHURCH WITH HER PARENTS! so now on top of feeling like a total piece of **** i had to grab my clothes and sneak out her window and go home. not the ideal morning after my first - and only - threesome.

all in all, it was cool my drunk irish *** was able to pull something like that off but it probably could have gone much smoother. definitely a memorable first night in a new state. never heard from either one of those chicks after that - probably for the best.

CedarPhin
03-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Haha..That's a great story.

BobDole
03-18-2009, 11:51 PM
ah...to be young again :d-day:

some of your stories bring back some memories during the DS rookie years.

dolfan ladies and more dolfan ladies :hi5:

couldn't ever get a good night rest back in the day :up:

RDS
1981 - 2007

let's hear em man. i'm sure you've got some good ones. :woot:

playmaker1
03-19-2009, 12:23 AM
You know, I can drink like a fish, and I never get hungover. I guess it's a gift.

I got the drink like a fish... feeling like a champ the next day.. still working on that.

playmaker1
03-19-2009, 12:28 AM
you asked for it.

i moved to greenville, sc a few months after i graduated college a couple years ago. the first day i was in town florida was playing auburn (florida lost on a bull**** call) so i went to a bar to watch the game b/c i didn't have cable yet. went to the bar around 8 and was there until about 4 in the morning. one of the great things about sc bars is they either stay open crazy late or don't close at all. i had two girls on either side of me at the bar that were digging on me - i'm not used to having one girl dig on me let alone two. we all sat and talked and bought each other shots and had tons of fun.

around 11 some assjack was too drunk when he decided to drive home and hit a transformer right across the street that made the power go out - which was awful b/c there was like 2 minutes left in a really close game. so instead of closing up, the bar just opened the doors and pulled a couple cars up with their headlights on so the bar had some light. since the power was out - the registers weren't working - so the bartender was just pouring shot after shot and giving them to the people that stayed. nearly drank my body weight in alcohol that night.

around 3 the bartender asked if i wanted to go out back 'to see his new rims' so i obliged. we went outside and - having noticed my predicament - he asked how i was going to pull this one off. i was so drunk i said i was probably just gonna call a cab and pass the fugg out. i already both their numbers so i figured i'd just call them later. he was like 'this is south carolina man - these chicks get down. see if you can get them both.' i laughed and said i didn't know if i could handle one - two would be a little intense. he kept telling me just to throw it out there - what's the worst that could happen? so we went back in and i called a cab and told them to pick me up around 4.

so, around 4 the cab came. i threw the bartender like 30 bucks b/c there was no tab (30 bucks for 8 hours of heavy drinking is always nice) and casually got off my barstool and said bye to a few people i had met that night - while cleverly ignoring the two girls. i got a few steps away - and when i saw them both perturbed about not saying bye - i pulled the 'you guys comin or what?' line. never thought some **** like that would work in a million years. they were in the cab before i even got there.

so i'm in the cab with these two girls that i just met and realized i had an empty apartment to take them back to. all i had was my clothes and some kitchen stuff - no bed, no couch, no nothin. i was so drunk i couldn't even think of a good excuse so i told them my place was completely empty so we were gonna have to get a hotel. one of the girls said she lived right around the corner and we could just go there. sweet, right? not so much.

we pull up to this chicks place and i immediately realize that she still lives with her parents. we all had to very quietly go in and sneak back to her room. we get back there and get down to business. i'm not gonna lie - i don't remember tons about the sex b/c i was so drunk and was falling out pretty much the whole time. i kept thinking the parents were gonna come in and shoot me so i was not on the top of my game. we did our thing and all passed out together.

around noon the next day i wake up and hear people in the house. i look over and realize the girl that lived there wasn't even in the room. i was freakin out. she ends up coming in a few minutes later to find me hiding in her closet in the fetal position praying i wasn't gonna be shot. SHE HAD JUST GOT BACK FROM CHURCH WITH HER PARENTS! so now on top of feeling like a total piece of **** i had to grab my clothes and sneak out her window and go home. not the ideal morning after my first - and only - threesome.

all in all, it was cool my drunk irish *** was able to pull something like that off but it probably could have gone much smoother. definitely a memorable first night in a new state. never heard from either one of those chicks after that - probably for the best.

:knee:

Awesome story.

CedarPhin
03-19-2009, 12:32 AM
I got the drink like a fish... feeling like a champ the next day.. still working on that.

I've only had 2 times in my life where I've had a horrible hangover. One time was from a ton of champagne that I had at New Year's...got so bad that I couldn't walk and had to have my 2 buddies help me back (well drag me back) to the house. The other time was after drinking a case of Great White.

Pretty funny times.

Possum
03-19-2009, 01:25 AM
Is anyone else as hung over today as I am. Geez my head is killing me and I'm sitting here at my desk attempting to do work. It is noon and still hurting....
Dont suggest going to a baseball game drinking for 5 hours and then going to work overnight. Bad idea but it was fun.