PDA

View Full Version : Could you do it?

Phinfan31
03-20-2009, 12:09 AM
date a pats fan? how bout have a relationship? to some of you this might seem silly...but to me its a serious question. I hate the pats and their fans enough to consider this.

a girl im currently dating/getting serious with IS a pats fan...she even has a picture of her on her facebook wearing a ....UUUGH...TOM BRADY jersey!! I wont know if this will work out till the season begins...but i wanted to hear your input and thought the responses might be funny.

think about it though, it could be a pretty cool situation. as long as its all in good fun and no one gets butt hurt...i could see myself WINNING even if our phins dont win...a little afternoon delight every time the pats win? hhahaha

WelcomeBack
03-20-2009, 12:12 AM
date a pats fan? how bout have a relationship? to some of you this might seem silly...but to me its a serious question. I hate the pats and their fans enough to consider this.

a girl im currently dating/getting serious with IS a pats fan...she even has a picture of her on her facebook wearing a ....UUUGH...TOM BRADY jersey!! I wont know if this will work out till the season begins...but i wanted to hear your input and thought the responses might be funny.

think about it though, it could be a pretty cool situation. as long as its all in good fun and no one gets butt hurt...i could see myself WINNING even if our phins dont win...a little afternoon delight every time the pats win? hhahaha

Unless she screams out Tom Brady's name. :boohoo:

Dolphins7273
03-20-2009, 12:13 AM
It's ok, I've hooked up with a Jets fan. You can use it to brag to other Pats fans and be like "Ha! I'm boning one of your own!"

dolfan305
03-20-2009, 12:17 AM
I wouldn't be with her. but I would tap it all the time. but as far as relationship, HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! but I wouild tap it. tap it with hate towards the patriots. you know what I mean?????

#1dolphinsfan
03-20-2009, 12:27 AM
who cares my best friend is a Pats fan

dolfan305
03-20-2009, 12:36 AM
so your tapping your best friend?? kinky stuff man lol

BobDole
03-20-2009, 12:36 AM
it'd be fine if she was a pats fan when we started dating. after a few months she sure as hell better be a fins fan or else there would be some serious issues.

#1dolphinsfan
03-20-2009, 12:39 AM
so your tapping your best friend?? kinky stuff man lol
no thats gross thats not what i meant

Samphin
03-20-2009, 12:46 AM
I couldn't. I don't think there is anyway I could date Dat Phan.

Dolphins7273
03-20-2009, 12:59 AM

Dude, ***** doesn't have a team. :D

BobDole
03-20-2009, 01:29 AM

:rotfl1:

playmaker1
03-20-2009, 02:07 AM
I could never date a pats, denver, or uw fan.

I met a girl who is a SD fan tonight at the bar who hates denver as much as I do... I might be in love.

JCane
03-20-2009, 03:05 AM
Couldn't do it.

Pats, Jets, Bills, Seminoles, Mets, and definitely not a Knick fan and GOD FORBID a Gator.

CedarPhin
03-20-2009, 03:31 AM
I went out with a girl that was a huge Sawx and Patriots fan.

Needless to say..our relationship didn't last.

BobDole
03-20-2009, 03:46 AM
I went out with a girl that was a huge Sawx and Patriots fan.

Needless to say..our relationship didn't last.

that's the worst of both worlds. throw lakers in there and that's the trifecta of hate.

CedarPhin
03-20-2009, 03:50 AM
Celtics are worse. Or the Knicks....but good point.

SpurzN703
03-20-2009, 09:26 AM

If she looked like any of the chicks in my sig, I'd date her. If she was a snork like the pigs feeding each other french fries in fatkirstyalley's March Madness thread, I'd rather strangle her with a guitar string.

emeraldfin
03-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Depends on how big a Pats fan she is. If its only a fleeting interest then its no problem. But if she is a fan that plans on going to 2 or 3 games a year in Foxboro and taking you with her, then thats a different story.

Rdskn4lyf21
03-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Question: Are they Patriot fans?
Answer: Yes.

Question: Would I hit it?
Answer: Over and over again :D

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/PatriotsFans-1.jpg

Samphin
03-20-2009, 10:52 AM
If she looked like any of the chicks in my sig, I'd date her. If she was a snork like the pigs feeding each other french fries in fatkirstyalley's March Madness thread, I'd rather strangle her with a guitar string.

True. But that holds true for Dolphins fans too doesn't it? Are you gonna jump in the sack with Jabba the Gut just because Dan MArino is her favorite player ever?

I wouldn't.

ih8brady
03-20-2009, 11:40 AM

:err:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/snorks-1.jpg

GoonBoss
03-20-2009, 02:59 PM
I married a Browns fan. We got divorced, but it had nothing to do with football.

cowboy82nd
03-20-2009, 05:15 PM
I married a Browns fan. We got divorced, but it had nothing to do with football.

What... she didn't love Jim Jensen as much as you?

WeVie
03-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Dude, I married a Jets fan. No big deal, execpt when she tries to dress the little one in jets trash.

FinFrenzy
03-20-2009, 05:37 PM
They all will convert...I converted my wife rather nicely I must say...she buys dolphin gear for herself, me and both my sons.

It can be done but make sure she's worth the time and dedication it takes...;)

GoonBoss
03-20-2009, 05:46 PM
What... she didn't love Jim Jensen as much as you?

:lol:

No the crazy ***** liked to eat at four or five casual dineing resteraunts each day, and, charge them on her card and didn't gain a pound, if you get my drift.

The glasses of vomit left around the house were a gift that just ****ing kept on giving.

GoonBoss
03-20-2009, 05:48 PM
They all will convert...I converted my wife rather nicely I must say...she buys dolphin gear for herself, me and both my sons.

It can be done but make sure she's worth the time and dedication it takes...;)

Mrs Goon II was a Cowboys fan because she was a daddy's girl. She's now a Dolphins fan. :)

cowboy82nd
03-20-2009, 05:55 PM
So GoonBoss, you had a practice wife also? (That's what my wife now, calls my ex-wife.)

FinFrenzy
03-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Mrs Goon II was a Cowboys fan because she was a daddy's girl. She's now a Dolphins fan. :)

My wife was a 49er fan. It's weird but I would say most single women 10 years or so ago maybe longer were all 49er or Cowboy fans.

Now my father in law and step mother in law are both diehard Pat fans they live Worcester sp? Mass. I heard it every year except for last year. They spend a month with us every november. My step mother in law would always say Brady this and Brady that.

The ultimate goal I fulfilled since my wife's Dad thought she remotely cared for the Pats is when he was on speaker phone during the Giants Pats Superbowl and heard his wonderfull daughter my (Wife) screaming when Burress caught the go ahead touchdown.

To this day he keeps asking her why she was screaming against the patriots, she kindly replies that the dolphins are better. (I Win :woot:)

SpurzN703
03-20-2009, 07:39 PM
True. But that holds true for Dolphins fans too doesn't it? Are you gonna jump in the sack with Jabba the Gut just because Dan MArino is her favorite player ever?

I wouldn't.

Not a chance. It's basically how hot is the broad? If she's a 10, :hitit:. If she's a fat ***** like FKA is, then I'd rather bang a blow-up doll of Fran Drescher

SpurzN703
03-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Question: Are they Patriot fans?
Answer: Yes.

Question: Would I hit it?
Answer: Over and over again :D

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/03/PatriotsFans-1.jpg

I'd 3-way the living hell out of those 2 chicks :hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

Samphin
03-20-2009, 11:20 PM
I'd 3-way the living hell out of those 2 chicks :hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

depends on what is in the cup...

SpurzN703
03-20-2009, 11:46 PM
depends on what is in the cup...

:crazy:

Phinfan31
03-21-2009, 06:29 PM
shes a lil 87 pound gymnast. did it for 18 years. an shes got *******
lol. u should see her flexibility

so what say u now gentlemen?

her family lives in boston and she goes back to see them once a year. this could mean pat games....id only go if the phins were playing them.