PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday Everyone!

Chubby
03-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Only a few weeks till the draft!

While the last few have been very slow and no big names have entered our beloved dolphins, we are still filling necessary holes. Come Draft Day, I have a feeling we are going to have some tricks up our sleevs and will be very happy with the outcome.

So rest easy, enjoy your weekend!

No Point to this thread, just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend!
May they be full of aqua and orange.
Cheers
CHubbs

houtz
03-20-2009, 04:58 PM
That few weeks will feel like forever.

PhinzN703
03-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Only a few weeks till the draft!

While the last few have been very slow and no big names have entered our beloved dolphins, we are still filling necessary holes. Come Draft Day, I have a feeling we are going to have some tricks up our sleevs and will be very happy with the outcome.

So rest easy, enjoy your weekend!

No Point to this thread, just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend!
May they be full of aqua and orange.
Cheers
CHubbs

You won't win my vote just by being nice! :chuckle:

Samphin
03-20-2009, 11:09 PM
I am so getting hammered tonight.

I will post progress reports as I fall deeper into the drunken abyss.

BobDole
03-21-2009, 02:51 AM
I am so getting hammered tonight.

I will post progress reports as I fall deeper into the drunken abyss.

i'm so drunk right now i'm having a hard time reading and/or thinking. hope this makes sense when i read it over tomorrow.

Samphin
03-21-2009, 03:00 AM
i'm so drunk right now i'm having a hard time reading and/or thinking. hope this makes sense when i read it over tomorrow.

Well, I was on my way to drunksville when the sobering news that Jeff Komlo died...:(

That and the 7 cop cars surrounding my house as they send the K-9 units into my across the street neighbors house to try and subdue the woman of the house...

Stupid crazy woman.

BobDole
03-21-2009, 03:10 AM
Well, I was on my way to drunksville when the sobering news that Jeff Komlo died...:(

That and the 7 cop cars surrounding my house as they send the K-9 units into my across the street neighbors house to try and subdue the woman of the house...

Stupid crazy woman.

sounds like a lame detour on the way to drunktown. what kind of crazy **** was she doing? see any boobies?

playmaker1
03-21-2009, 03:21 AM
I just got home from the bars. I feel terrific ... and I'm drinking another one right now

BobDole
03-21-2009, 03:24 AM
i'm drinking my last one as i type. can't go wrong with makers and ginger.

playmaker1
03-21-2009, 03:49 AM
Silver bullet... made sense at the time. I had enough Jager earlier

BobDole
03-21-2009, 03:54 AM
i'm a big jager bomb fan myself. can't drink it straight though - instantly triggers my gag reflex. i like bombs so much i order them as drinks on ice sometimes. bartender always looks at me like i'm some crazy alcoholic.

Samphin
03-21-2009, 03:58 AM
sounds like a lame detour on the way to drunktown. what kind of crazy **** was she doing? see any boobies?

No boobies, but from what I could make out, they were most likely a pair of fried eggs anyways.

Not exactly sure what happened, but someone in that house left in the meat wagon.

I am just mad that they woke me up and forced me to talk to my russian next door neighbors. I hate those people.

BobDole
03-21-2009, 04:02 AM
No boobies, but from what I could make out, they were most likely a pair of fried eggs anyways.

Not exactly sure what happened, but someone in that house left in the meat wagon.

I am just mad that they woke me up and forced me to talk to my russian next door neighbors. I hate those people.

sounds like a fun neighborhood. never a dull moment in san fran, huh?

playmaker1
03-21-2009, 04:09 AM
i'm a big jager bomb fan myself. can't drink it straight though - instantly triggers my gag reflex. i like bombs so much i order them as drinks on ice sometimes. bartender always looks at me like i'm some crazy alcoholic.

I drink beer , and throw in a few shot of Jager. That is my average night. Awesome! :d-day:

playmaker1
03-21-2009, 04:10 AM

Sounds like your night beat mine. Hope your still in a good mood

CedarPhin
03-21-2009, 04:13 AM
Singapore Slings are always great.

Bumpus
03-21-2009, 11:05 AM
[whispering] light is bad this morning.

playmaker1
03-21-2009, 01:34 PM
[whispering] light is bad this morning.

I woke up on my couch. Bout to start the day off again. Nothing say great day like beer and march madness. But yes, my head hurts a little.

Samphin
03-21-2009, 02:03 PM
sounds like a fun neighborhood. never a dull moment in san fran, huh?

Actually, I live about 90 minutes east of San Fran now, in a small boating community, so this IS a big night for us. :lol:

Although, you are correct about San Fran. I was out looking for a club one night and ended up running into the hobo who was bleeding EVERYWHERE. I took about four or five steps past him and then decided that the guy was in serious need of medical attention. I turn around and he is face down on the ground.

The paramedics were called and it didn't look good. I never found out if he made it or why he was bleeding so damn much.

And yes, i went to the club still after that.

Samphin
03-21-2009, 02:04 PM
And I had a headache this morning too, but I wish it was from a hangover. I felt iti coming on around four o'clock and it was too late to prevent.

I hate migraines...

BobDole
03-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Actually, I live about 90 minutes east of San Fran now, in a small boating community, so this IS a big night for us. :lol:

Although, you are correct about San Fran. I was out looking for a club one night and ended up running into the hobo who was bleeding EVERYWHERE. I took about four or five steps past him and then decided that the guy was in serious need of medical attention. I turn around and he is face down on the ground.

The paramedics were called and it didn't look good. I never found out if he made it or why he was bleeding so damn much.

And yes, i went to the club still after that.

i've got a bunch of family in cali, san fran included. constant drama from what i could tell - but then again i live in orlando. love the women out there. it's funny - most of the women here are small on top and big in the rump and the women there are exactly the opposite. gotta love the south.