PDA

View Full Version : When the time is near...

BARF
03-22-2009, 02:46 PM
you have to choose one dolphin related item to pick from when you are about to pass away and you want to take it with you. what is it.
I would have to choose the fins cheerleader calendar so i could go happy

Bumpus
03-22-2009, 03:26 PM
My autographed Marino jersey. I'm going to be buried in it. Does that sound creepy? :lol:

BARF
03-22-2009, 03:29 PM
thats cool wish i had one of those, long time ago i had a mark claytion autographed hat, then hurricane andrew came and i do not know where it went it was logoathletic goes to show you how long ago that was

Samphin
03-22-2009, 03:46 PM
It will be our next championship ring. I have already sold my soul for us to win one in my lifetime. So I imagine that after we do win, I will drop dead the next day.

Come to think of it, that means that someone will have to dig me up to give me a ring after the fact. Any takers?

King Nate
03-23-2009, 02:42 PM
I've got a signed Ronnie Brown mini-helmet. I guess I would take that.

Or maybe my Culpepper jersey...

AlexISaFaN
03-23-2009, 03:04 PM
It will be our next championship ring. I have already sold my soul for us to win one in my lifetime. So I imagine that after we do win, I will drop dead the next day.

Come to think of it, that means that someone will have to dig me up to give me a ring after the fact. Any takers?

your a true dolphins fan ! i would help you out !

PhinzN703
03-23-2009, 04:15 PM

Better hope we don't win this upcoming season then :lol:

RaboGrande24
03-23-2009, 05:34 PM
game worn shorts for my favorite cheerleader from the dolphins. Brunette with short hair and a killer booty. I dunno her name but I think shes cuban

Perfect23
03-23-2009, 05:48 PM
my dolphins shirt

PhinzN703
03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
game worn shorts for my favorite cheerleader from the dolphins. Brunette with short hair and a killer booty. I dunno her name but I think shes cuban

You mean you have a pair of her shorts? Is she aware of this or are you the guy from the commercial that hides in the laundry hamper that ends up stealing a bunch of her dirty clothes?

Dolfan3773
03-23-2009, 11:28 PM
You mean you have a pair of her shorts? Is she aware of this or are you the guy from the commercial that hides in the laundry hamper that ends up stealing a bunch of her dirty clothes?

:lol: