PDA

View Full Version : Listen.....you hear that? Wait....shhhh....take a good listen....

Pagan
10-12-2003, 07:32 PM
....the sound of silence, eminating from the Bills fans.....

A sweeter sound I've never heard....:D :lol:

ohall
10-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
....the sound of silence, eminating from the Bills fans.....

A sweeter sound I've never heard....:D :lol:

No man, they won't ever stop. Just like the constant Jay bashing, what else are they going to do?

Oliver...

TerryTate
10-12-2003, 07:40 PM
oh no after this awful loss id be surprised if any bill had the cajones to show up now....

if any jill shows up they earn a minimal amount of respect, as opposed to none....

wheres 3W, wheres CirclingWagons?

harmonkoz
10-12-2003, 08:20 PM
What the hell are you retards squawking about? If the Bills end up not doing anything solid this year, I can always count on the Dolphins December choke-a-thon for a little entertainment.

Hell its only week six, we are playing .500 ball. McGahee gets to start practicing this week. I would say, see you ladies in December. :beerbang:

You f'ing a$$ wipes.

:harm:

harmonkoz
10-12-2003, 08:21 PM
...and yes, Fiedler is dog crap.

bigbry
10-12-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
What the hell are you retards squawking about? If the Bills end up not doing anything solid this year, I can always count on the Dolphins December choke-a-thon for a little entertainment.

Hell its only week six, we are playing .500 ball. McGahee gets to start practicing this week. I would say, see you ladies in December. :beerbang:

You f'ing a$$ wipes.

:lol:

ohall
10-12-2003, 08:24 PM
...and yes, Fiedler is dog crap.

LoL, I told you. It's like a dog always chasing their tail, they know not what they do!

Oliver...

Pagan
10-12-2003, 08:59 PM

You f'ing a$$ wipes.

Hey Special Ed....please read my prediction in the thread called "Must Suck To Be A Bills Fan" ---> http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24573

You're so predictable it's pathetic. :lol:

Marino1983
10-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Hummerlips = Stupidity at it's finest !!!

Do you ever realize how much of a moron your responses make YOU look like sperm lips ?

Apparently not !!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
10-12-2003, 09:05 PM

You f'ing a$$ wipes.

:lol:

And you say Miami is proud of mediocrity? You're happy to just be at .500 :lol: .

Bills will be no better then 9-7 this year.

TerryTate
10-12-2003, 09:10 PM
playin .500 ball? u havent won since u played us...o wait u played the bungles...sorry

Ozzy
10-13-2003, 01:35 AM

You f'ing a$$ wipes.

Well if your Billy's don't do something soon we won't be able to see what they do best and that's .....CHOKE IN JANUARY!!

Like most Billy fans, they're so full of themselves, they seem to forget about their own RICH history!!!!!!

You need to stop listening to that lil yella bus driver!! He is probably a Patsie fan!

Meeep Meeeep!!!

:D